Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 521 to 531 of 531
Like Tree1327Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

  1. #521
    Ultimate Carrie Fan HuiZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    6,220
    Honestly, none of us knows the real story. Whatever we read or hear are just plain rumors, tabloid, publicity stories etc.

    Who knows if those things said by Blake are lies or truth? I don't like either of them, so I am not interested in defending either side. But let's not dump all the blame on Miranda, Blake's not exactly a saint either.
    adam1995 and lizcarlo like this.

  • #522
    Carrie Guru pklongbeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    18,534
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    Honestly, none of us knows the real story. Whatever we read or hear are just plain rumors, tabloid, publicity stories etc.

    Who knows if those things said by Blake are lies or truth? I don't like either of them, so I am not interested in defending either side. But let's not dump all the blame on Miranda, Blake's not exactly a saint either.
    yes, I did not mean to sound like I was siding with anyone either. Just that the whole thing did not seem like what the media and both celebrities wanted people to think it was......

  • #523
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,249
    Either way if they angle their albums towards the divorce subject, should be great music. Which would be a nice change of pace for Blake.

  • #524
    Carrie Guru pklongbeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    18,534
    Concert Stars
    I don't think divorce turns crappy music good.... but........
    terilyn and teesharky like this.

  • #525
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    75,100
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    Anyone think Blake and Gwen cheated together and that's why both marriages failed? Awfully fishy that they started dating just 2 and 3 months after the end of marriage, that's a little quick unless you're cheating. Lose respect for both Blake and Gwen, and to rub everyone's face in it.

    no way. Gwens husband cheated on her. She said that publicly. She did not get together with Blake until after the fact. She even wrote a song about it.

    Blakes mom
    apparently confirmed that Miranda cheated.

  • #526
    Insane Carrie Fan lizcarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    3,799
    Whatever happened I have felling were going to have some drama when music is released.

  • #527
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,979
    Concert Stars
    I am over this whole thing. I don't even care about the music tbh. I think they both want to keep this at least a little on the radar because then they both can sell their albums. If the public forgets about the drama, then when their albums come out, people will be what? Can you tell I don't care? :-)
    Ann055 and bluetb4 like this.

  • #528
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    I don't think divorce turns crappy music good.... but........
    While I agree, at least divorce should, it SHOULD be a deeper subject matter, Blake needs to have something substantive. To me that makes better music. We shall see though.

  • #529
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    no way. Gwens husband cheated on her. She said that publicly. She did not get together with Blake until after the fact. She even wrote a song about it.

    Blakes mom
    apparently confirmed that Miranda cheated.
    She said that, but I heard Gwen's husband said she cheated, with Blake. So who knows? And of course Blake's mom will stick up for him. It's too fishy for me, Blake and Gwen shacked up WAY too quick, in my opinion.

  • #530
    Insane Carrie Fan lizcarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    While I agree, at least divorce should, it SHOULD be a deeper subject matter, Blake needs to have something substantive. To me that makes better music. We shall see though.
    Carrie has managed to write and pick some great stuff while being happily married. He has been divorced before and his music didn't seem to be any good from it. You are more optimistic than me :-)

  • #531
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcarlo View Post
    Carrie has managed to write and pick some great stuff while being happily married. He has been divorced before and his music didn't seem to be any good from it. You are more optimistic than me :-)
    I love heartbreaking country, songs from like Reba and Alan Jackson that can rip your heart out, so yeah I'm a little optimistic. But it being Blake, he'll screw it up somehow.
    lizcarlo likes this.


  •  
    Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrie Underwood: My Husband Has A 'Bromance' With Blake Shelton
      By CarrieUnderwoodismyHero in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:11 PM
    2. Blake Shelton vs. Carrie Underwood - The Showdown
      By Ann055 in forum Carrie Underwood Voting Threads
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:30 PM
    3. Blake Shelton's Prank with Carrie's Help!
      By megsters101 in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:46 PM
    4. Funny Video by Blake Shelton W/Carrie Mention :)
      By teesharky in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 04-30-2011, 07:08 AM
    5. Blake Shelton Inspired by Carrie's Wedding (Funny)
      By liveasong in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:13 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •