Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1327Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Concert Stars
    ^ yes Miranda and Blake both need to stop hiding behind their minions, and letting them sling the mud. Agree. They both need to stop.

If they have something to say--- SAY IT ! Pick one: Tell your story publicly,, or keep quiet. But this game they are playing of hiding behind their minions, as you correctly called it, is ridiculous.
    oldyfan likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ yes Miranda and Blake both need to stop hiding behind their minions, and letting them sling the mud. Agree. They both need to stop.

If they have something to say--- SAY IT ! Pick one: Tell your story publicly,, or keep quiet. But this game they are playing of hiding behind their minions, as you correctly called it, is ridiculous.
    If she was the one who fired the first shot then she would be the one who is being gutless but she wasn't it was him and his people, the fact that neither of them have come out to deny the rumors being spread just shows what everyone already knows and that all the info is coming from the both of them.

Concert Stars
    As someone once said, there's no such thing as bad publicity. I fully expect them both to milk it for all it's worth. Not taking sides, but they both will try to use the divorce "sympathy" to their advantage. Don't all celebrities??
    Last edited by Gator; 07-24-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    rainbow1, liz278, oldyfan and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^So true! I can see them both now using this to garner sympathy.

As Tee said, come out and say something or shut the minions up!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Well, I've spent too much time reading articles about their divorce and at first, being saddened, then just kind of in shock/awe at the tabloid gossip. So, I'll report my latest "research" on the subject and then I think I'll move on and hope Carrie hurries up and gives us new album news so I can focus on something else, lol.

Anyway, I had already posted some of the vague/cryptic tweets that were posted by Cady Groves when the divorce was announced. I decided to do a little more research on Twitter with her and Blake. First, unless I overlooked her, Blake does not currently follow her on Twitter. He follows around 500 people and I scrolled through the whole list twice. Last night, I dug deeper by searching for both of their user names together on Twitter. In March of 2011, Cady made what I assume was her first post to/about Blake. In the summer of 2011, the two of them started tweeting each other frequently. Sometime late in 2011 or early 2012, Blake appeared as a tow truck driver in her "This Little Girl" video. I haven't watched the video myself yet. Somehow I don't remember reading about it in the tabloids, but in late 2013/2014 there were LOTS of tweets by various sources where rumors arose of Blake and Cady having an affair. I think the latest I remember seeing regarding the rumor was in November 2014, but there could have been some later than that. There was at least one tweet in 2011/2012 where Cady told Blake to check his direct messages on Twitter, so they obviously had a friendship of some sort at that point. It seems that early on, perhaps even Miranda was supportive of Cady's music, because there was a tweet from Cady where she said Blake and Miranda told someone (another singer I think, but can't remember who) about her or her music. Cady even replied to one fan who asked a question about which Miranda song was Cady's favorite and said that she loved Miranda and all of her music. Anyway, I don't know when Blake unfollowed Cady on Twitter, but he doesn't follow her now. I just found it all very interesting in light of the divorce news. I think Cady is around 25 years old, so about 6 years younger than Miranda and around 14 years younger than Blake.
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Blake team says Miranda cheated, Miranda team says Blake cheated. Maybe they both cheated, all i know is I'm tired of all these sources saying blank cheated. Just stop with the sources and be honest. Its hard to tell what is real and what is just made up.
    teesharky, rainbow1 and terilyn like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cmuf2011 View Post
    Blake team says Miranda cheated, Miranda team says Blake cheated. Maybe they both cheated, all i know is I'm tired of all these sources saying blank cheated. Just stop with the sources and be honest. Its hard to tell what is real and what is just made up.
    Well I've been mute on this mainly because we really haven't heard anything concrete from Blake or Miranda saying what caused the divorce.I'm sure this has been coming to ahead for sometime if memory serves me Blake wasn't at the CMA'S last year due to The Voice obligations.As far as these sources that are surfacing painting each as the victim that's all they are lies to a degree.Whatever happened it seems Blake and Miranda both want to keep it out of the media maybe to save face and not to drag the other through the mud.I do know most of these sites like Access Hollywood,U.S. Magazine,Perez Hilton and the many other sleezy sites out on the internet that are spreading filth.It's funny that we are not reading this from any respectable country sites so until then it's all rubbish.And again why won't anyone give actual names to these sources I've seen in the last year or so say according to their sources that Miranda was pregnant,that Blake was cheating on Miranda with someone from the voice or that Miranda lost weight because she felt insecure.I'm sure down the road the truth will come out eventually it always does but I plan on not giving these sites hits as they don't give a crap of how hard this has been on both of them clearly this has been going on for sometime and maybe they're just happy to move on.

Concert Stars
    ^that Cady chick seems bat **** crazy. Lol omg. And why is she coming out of the woodwork now? Lmao Even TMZ thinks she is a stalker and cray cray.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Interesting article about Miranda's music foreshadowing the divorce.

3 songs that predicted Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert?s divorce | New York Post

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    Interesting article about Miranda's music foreshadowing the divorce.

3 songs that predicted Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert?s divorce | New York Post
    I saw that. How spooky lol
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Priscilla especially could give some insight as to how she was feeling. Two Rings Shy does take on new meaning for me in light of the Cady Groves rumors.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    This is divorce is one HUGE PR move!!!! They are tweeting about Blake being pregnant to each other now before then it was to buy Ashley Monroe's album.....woa

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    This is all just too weird, really. I don't get it at all. I mean, I know everyone says there's no such thing as bad publicity, but I just don't understand the point of confusing the hell out of everyone.

I can't believe they are tweeting each other. Wow.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    "Foreshadow" may be the case - as might "hindsight". But I'd be wary of reading too much into the songs as being closely connected with the divorce. Miranda didn't write two of them

The Tom T Hall song is an old one, and it was probably put on the album to assist in giving a more traditional bedrock to an album that was often going well off the Country heartland into stylistically innovative tracks. Moreover Blake has earlier said that he suggested Western Swing and the Time Jumpers for that purpose.

"Priscilla", I would read as criticizing the whole celebrity marriage fixation. It's as much directed to the press, and the fan world's desire for golden couples as to a celebrity husband - though the line "married to a man who's married to attention" does hit home - it was written by Nicolle Galyon, Natalie Hemby and Jimmy Robbins. (Natalie has also said - before all this blew up - that she contributed the pro-marriage line in "Automatic", by the way.)

"Two Rings Shy" is the only one of the three that Miranda wrote, with Brandy Clark and Heather Little. This is probably the most sonically complex, and one of the most musically interesting songs on the album - and the lines quoted in the article are probably one of most striking put down metaphors in the genre.

But, for me, the difficulty in relating the songs directly to the divorce is that Miranda's songs have always contained break up themes - for example, the one I posted yesterday, from several years ago.. She is an introspective artist, who likes to explore the troubled side of the female psyche - before, now, and probably in future work. Furthermore, it's never done to the exclusion of other themes (e.g "Holding Onto You", on this album, is a virtual paean to the joy of return to marriage).
    abbeyjones18 and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    lol at their attempt to deflect attention from the reasons for the divorce. Surely no one is buying this ' oh we're still buds' pr move.

both of them are a colossal mess

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    You are probably right, Faraway, although if Blake really did have a "sideshow" (where there's smoke, there's often fire) it could have been the inspiration for the song. But, yes, Miranda always writes and sings about varied themes.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    This has made me lose some respect for the both of them.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    I can't believe they are tweeting each other. Wow.
    Or that Blake was walking down the street pushing a stroller with something wrapped in a pink blanket in it. Dadgummed pictures are everywhere. So sick of it all over my twitter timeline and all over yahoo.

Those tweets were weird and not funny at all.
    terilyn, rainbow1 and liz278 like this.

•  
    Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast