Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1327Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Concert Stars
    Sorry but that reads like a Miranda PR piece.

You had me all the way up to "and she will slow-burn until she releases her next album and everyone will rush to buy......" That's it right there. That's what all of this is.... There is no good guy here. There is no love lost at all.

Suppose he did do a quicky divorce behind her back. It may sound sad on the surface but how sad is it that he has no ability to trust her with his feelings in the first place.

No matter how you slice this. It was no marriage that was lost here. And just "For The Record" I will not be rushing to buy her new music. I would be surprised if much of anyone will.

Concert Stars
    Well enews in their latest version is not bad. They are actually saying that they grew apart from each other, that they never spent time together. It is actually free from all the junk that the rag magazines are saying.

Concert Stars
    You cannot do a quickie divorce behind someone's back. You must serve the other party with a process server or sheriff- or serve their attorney- and they get a time period in which to contest it. If they waive their right to contest it- it proceeds on the fast track calendar.

Miranda knew the divorce was filed as it is illegal not to serve her with the papers. The divorce will not be signed unless the judge is satisfied that both parties are on board.

Blake filed quickly for a reason- but it was not to pull a fast one on Miranda. That is a load of crap. She was served with the papers and had the legal right to stop or contest the divorce if she chose to.

Someone is playing the victim for PR purposes.

Concert Stars
    Ps- I got the new People mag today with them on the cover. Nothing new whatsoever in the article- just rehashed theories from anonymous sources.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    It's interesting to me that they ask for privacy during this difficult time but yet they are quoted in article after article accusing each other of infidelity during their marriage. So would've appreciated if each side would have heeded the request for privacy that they claimed they wanted!!!!
    oldyfan, teesharky and Smokyiiis like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wow Miranda's team is working it hard today.That last blind sounds like it comes directly from her pr firm. What's sad is she's playing the poor pitiful woman again.
    glenn7, teesharky and Gator like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Wow Miranda's team is working it hard today.That last blind sounds like it comes directly from her pr firm. What's sad is she's playing the poor pitiful woman again.
    What's interesting is in her songs she never plays a poor pitiful woman, she's usually burning a house down or shooting someone.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ps- I got the new People mag today with them on the cover. Nothing new whatsoever in the article- just rehashed theories from anonymous sources.
    I'm sure that they will have even more next week.
    teesharky likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    The other interesting thing to me is that ML wasn't garnering any attention or success with her latest singles so she has to resort to getting her name out there with all this divorce stuff!!!!! Dignity!!!!
    glenn7 likes this.

This is getting so ridiculous. Open the damn court documents Blake and both of you shut up now! Both Blake, Miranda and their PR teams are pathetic. Why did he gave the docs sealed if all he was going to do was to start trash talking. I'm so over both of them.
    rainbow1, oldyfan, _luvqry and 4 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    The other interesting thing to me is that ML wasn't garnering any attention or success with her latest singles so she has to resort to getting her name out there with all this divorce stuff!!!!! Dignity!!!!
    ........ You are joking right?

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    It's interesting to me that they ask for privacy during this difficult time but yet they are quoted in article after article accusing each other of infidelity during their marriage. So would've appreciated if each side would have heeded the request for privacy that they claimed they wanted!!!!
    Let's be fair. Neither of them have been quoted as saying anything. All of the reports are of the 'a source close to' variety which to means means bunk. All of the theories that the stories are being deliberately floated by either one of their PR people are pure speculation.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Let's be fair. Neither of them have been quoted as saying anything. All of the reports are of the 'a source close to' variety which to means means bunk. All of the theories that the stories are being deliberately floated by either one of their PR people are pure speculation.
    Well excuse me if I don't agree. In the past they BOTH have been quick to respond to other rumors and tabloid stories so IMO it wouldn't surprise me that given the seriousness of this they would also respond even if it is through 'sources' from their PR people. Also, some of the people that are saying these stories are coming from their PR people are 'in the know' of the Nashville/country music scene.
    teesharky, terilyn and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by terilyn View Post
    This is getting so ridiculous. Open the damn court documents Blake and both of you shut up now! Both Blake, Miranda and their PR teams are pathetic. Why did he gave the docs sealed if all he was going to do was to start trash talking. I'm so over both of them.

THIS. lol At first I was very sorry for them both, and I was even sad. But the way they are mudslinging each other through the guise of anonymous sources is wearing thin and getting old.

Speak out directly, or keep silent. But stop this he said/she said nonsense through anonymous sources. There is no proof to back any of it up, adn the theories/blame changes hourly.

Neither of them is looking all that good right now.
    terilyn and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Yeah I am disappointed in her victim stance. She is usually a bad ass and a strong woman, and I kind of respect that about her. But not this Taylor Swift Poor Me victim thing. ugh.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by terilyn View Post
    Apparently he & his people must think that the public are morons, if he was going to start slinging mud then just sling it and not seal the court documents then after the fact have your people start sling mud around, it's a little b!tch move by Blake but he tried to have his cake and eat too which led to her & her people slinging the mud back which has led to both of them looking like petulant junior high school kids after a break up.
    terilyn, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    What's interesting is in her songs she never plays a poor pitiful woman, she's usually burning a house down or shooting someone.
    Actually, many of her best songs (especially her solo writes, which are often the ones that show the most psychological insight) have been character studies of women in angst. Examples include "Bathroom sink", "Dear Diamond", "Dead Flowers", "Maintain the Pain", "More Like Her".

It's very sad that anyone has to go through something like this - and it probably sounds callous to say so now - but in the long run, I think it's it's a racing certainty that we are going to get some great music to come.from it.

As an example of this type of song - this was a solo write, back when she was 24.

lizcarlo, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Apparently he & his people must think that the public are morons, if he was going to start slinging mud then just sling it and not seal the court documents then after the fact have your people start sling mud around, it's a little b!tch move by Blake but he tried to have his cake and eat too which led to her & her people slinging the mud back which has led to both of them looking like petulant junior high school kids after a break up.
    Miranda may have also requested the protective order to seal the documents. There is NO proof that this was a sole request by Blake. In fact, one article said the Judge did them a favor by sealing it because of their celebrity status in Oklahoma.

And Miranda is just as guilty for mud slinging. It is absolutely unfair to lambast only Blake when they are both guilty of mud slinging.

Plus-- we still do not know what led to the divorce so suddenly. If Miranda did cheat on Blake, he would be more justified in a little mud slinging.

However- I agree with you that they both look ridiculous right now.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I'm sorry but I do not think Miranda is "playing the victim" she is defending herself. The first couple of days it was all "Blake's sources" saying this and that and now since she is defending herself she is "slinging mud" hello she wouldn't have to if Blake's team didn't start doing that and backing her into a corner. If she wouldn't have said anything people would be like oh she is staying quiet it must be true. We may never know what happened and that's fine but some of the things people have said on here and shared are so ridiculous.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Miranda may have also requested the protective order to seal the documents. There is NO proof that this was a sole request by Blake. In fact, one article said the Judge did them a favor by sealing it because of their celebrity status in Oklahoma.

And Miranda is just as guilty for mud slinging. It is absolutely unfair to lambast only Blake when they are both guilty of mud slinging.

Plus-- we still do not know what led to the divorce so suddenly. If Miranda did cheat on Blake, he would be more justified in a little mud slinging.

However- I agree with you that they both look ridiculous right now.
    If he wants to sling mud then he needs to be a man just say it himself publicly and not pull the chicken crap move that he did as I have ALREADY said they are both sling mud but if Blake wants to be the first one to sling mud which his what his people did do then man up and do it but don't act like a coward about it and hide behind his minions.

Blake is gutless.
    oldyfan likes this.

•  
    Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast