Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree1327Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

I would imagine that singing with a good friend during a rough time would defintely put a smile on anyone's face.
    Farawayhills likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^^Yeah I think she looks very nice in her "Target" dress as she calls it! She was definitely looking happier in this you tube video than at the last awards show I saw her at!
    oldyfan likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Regardless of whether or not either of them are "happy" to be divorced, I am sure they have been struggling with their marriage for months and they have known about the divorce for at least a few weeks and perhaps it was even talked about longer ago than that. I'm sure that even with the sadness, there is a relief to have it over and have it out in the open.

Concert Stars
    Radar online says that a girl named CADY GROVES was Blake's long time affair and she instantly started tweeting some weird stuff when the divorce was final.
    Blake Shelton Miranda Lambert Divorce Cheating Rumors ? Alleged Mistress Cady Groves Tweets Cryptic Love Messages | Radar Online
    Tabloids are having a field day.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Ugh, I hate all of the cheating rumors. I really hoped their divorce was just a case of growing apart or wanting different things out of life. I'm not sure it will ever happen, but I personally wish they would address the cheating rumors.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Well, that chick's twitter account is certainly interesting. She is obviously a singer that is trying to break out, so I wonder if she is using this for publicity or if there is something to it? Whether or not she is "the other woman", she should have kept her mouth shut instead of posting cryptic messages on her twitter. It is also suspicious to me since she is also promoting her music. I don't know if this is one of those "where there's smoke, there's fire" situations, but I guess time will tell. She also seems like to use one of Blake's favorite words a lot (b!tches/b!tch). Synopsis of some of her tweets.

July 20 (day the news broke): I'm still here.
    July 22: Its sick that I experienced a once in a lifetimes love-still as strong as the day it happened- & have been punished every single day since.
    And that's all you need to know
    I never quit loving you---you just ran.
    Isn't that what they teach you love is? One loves the other more and therefor holds the power to virtually murder the other.
    You had the power. And you turned off the lights. I lit the world alone: and now, isn't it crazy I just wanna shine with you?
    After all these years- it's you. Always was: always will be.
    15 Hours Ago:
    All that's left now is the future. (I find this one particularly interesting since it does use the title of a Miranda song. Coincidence or a clue?)
    Wise words from my brother. My family knows me---stay strong.
    cady groves added,
    Cody Groves @CodywaynegrovesSorry people suck @cadygroves and you can't say anything without it being twisted.

Ignore the negativity in your life. Right now I'm taking bullets for other people and sometimes in life that's where courage comes from.
    I love each and every one of you. I am a good person. Do not judge someone if you don't know anything about anything. It's ridiculous.
    Have any questions about who I am? Listen to my new song and see whatcha think. "Crying game" out now! Listen here. http://bit.ly/1PEV4aX (Is she doing this to promote herself?)
    Never crack
    I couldn't ask for better friends!! But I can't WAIT to get back home to Oklahoma!! https://instagram.com/p/5dQ82dIEqS/ (Not necessarily related to the other tweets, but apparently she is from Oklahoma.)
    10 Hours Ago: Love like its your last breathe. Live like there's no tomorrow. Regret like you've never even heard of the word.
    7 Hours Ago:
    If you lost something once then remember how strong how are in your weak moments. YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Radar online says that a girl named CADY GROVES was Blake's long time affair and she instantly started tweeting some weird stuff when the divorce was final. Blake Shelton Miranda Lambert Divorce Cheating Rumors ? Alleged Mistress Cady Groves Tweets Cryptic Love Messages | Radar Online Tabloids are having a field day.
    Leaving aside the gossip site rumours - Cady Groves is a singer-songwriter from Oklahoma. She has worked with a leading producer, Savan Kotecha (who also worked with Carrie on "Quitter"), and I think her main musical interest lies towards avant-garde Pop, rather than Country. I think she was signed to RCA for a while, but that seems to have ended.

For anyone interested, this is one of her songs

rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ...she sounds like a whacko!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Miranda Lambert -- 'The Voice' Helped Ruin Our Marriage | TMZ.com

The rate the gossip sites are going there are going to be about 250,000 reason why the divorce happened by the end of the week.

Concert Stars
    ....The Voice did not ruin your marriage. The one who chose The Voice over your marriage ruined your marriage....

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    ....The Voice did not ruin your marriage. The one who chose The Voice over your marriage ruined your marriage....
    That's what she's saying.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Miranda Lambert -- 'The Voice' Helped Ruin Our Marriage | TMZ.com

The rate the gossip sites are going there are going to be about 250,000 reason why the divorce happened by the end of the week.
    poor,poor Miranda again...
    I imagine thats how his first wife felt when he started in with her.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    Leaving aside the gossip site rumours - Cady Groves is a singer-songwriter from Oklahoma. She has worked with a leading producer, Savan Kotecha (who also worked with Carrie on "Quitter"), and I think her main musical interest lies towards avant-garde Pop, rather than Country. I think she was signed to RCA for a while, but that seems to have ended.

For anyone interested, this is one of her songs

Kind of a grating tone...not for me
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    But that is just spin coming from Miranda's team- trying to deflect the blame back to Blake. I highly doubt Blake would file if Miranda was the one who wanted out.

Their teams are just spinning the blame game now.
    pklongbeach and terilyn like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^I am shocked at their teams still doing this, what happened to ". . . we are saddened by this and request privacy during this time . . ."
    maddkat, bluetb4, _luvqry and 6 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I normally don't care much about celebrity divorces. I am always sad by anyone divorcing, but since I am a big Miranda fan and also a fan of Blake to an extent (I loved his earlier music and I like him pretty well on the Voice when I watch it), I will admit that I am a little too interested in what really happened and I hate all of the gossip and rumors. I mean, Ben and Jen didn't seem to have this many crazy headlines and accusations when they announced their divorce, but maybe it's because everyone has been expecting that one for a long time due to his gambling and other long-term problems people have known about. I always took the Blake/Miranda "trouble in paradise" headlines about the same way I do ones about Mike and Carrie or Tim and Faith, and I never really thought it would happen. I know that there is the whole "their marriage started from an affair (maybe)" aspect, but that doesn't stop Garth and Trisha from going strong.
    oldyfan and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ the difference in all three of those is one of the members sacrificed to make it work

Carrie was committed to moving to Canada to be with Mike.And when given the opportunity to go to Nashville to support Carrie Mike made it happen.
    Trisha moved to OK to be support Garth and help raise his kids
    Tim & Faith have always stuck close together

Miranda simply was not willing to interrupt her life to follow Blake,nor was he willing to give up the Voice to support her.
    Seems like form the get go they never supported each other.It was doomed

Junior Carrie Follower
    ^Heck, Carrie is even on record as saying that if Mike asked her to give up music for the sake of their marriage, she would.
    I think in the case of BS and ML there could have been some cheating going on, but just how long they were always away from each other ultimately was the catalyst for any other resultant issues in their marriage. It appears they never seriously set aside time to connect with one another and just relax and be on the down low. I mean, they were quiet for the past couple of months and alot of people were literally saying that this was the 1st time in years that it appeared they were out of the spotlight, spending time together.

Concert Stars
    They both need to stop the blame game already at this point. Both look petty.

Concert Stars
    ^^ yeah cause this is today's blind gossip:

Destroy Miranda

[Blind Gossip] We told you yesterday that it was that Blake Shelton’s smack at Miranda Lambert’s fidelity was a PR attempt to make Lambert look like the bad guy in their marriage.
    Given that their divorce was already settled, it was a nasty thing to do. The only reason to publicly smear someone AFTER a divorce is finalized is because you want to destroy their reputation.
    To that end, Shelton and his PR team released an entire TEAM of people to serve as multiple “sources” and “close friends” and “insiders” to every entertainment magazine and website. Their goal: Destroy Miranda!
    It may have worked with a lot of outlets (who will swear that Shelton is the innocent one and Lambert is the guilty one), but we weren’t the least bit fooled by his propaganda.
    We told you that Blake was a cheater and that we would not be surprised if Lambert smacked back rather quickly with accusations of her own.
    One day later, and she’s fired back!
    While Shelton accused Lambert of cheating on him with two men – one a relatively unknown country singer – Lambert is now accusing Shelton of cheating on her with a famous country singer! From TMZ:
    Miranda Lambert:

I Didn’t Cheat On Blake. He Cheated on Me!

Miranda Lambert has kept her boots where they’ve always been … under her bed, and says she was never unfaithful during her 4 year marriage to Blake Shelton … but he was.
    It’s a classic case of he said/she said … but sources close to Lambert say Shelton’s the one who strayed … with a famous country singer no less.
    The sources claim Blake’s camp was unscrupulous, and threw mud with the help of a powerful PR firm that attacked Miranda before the ink was dry on the divorce docs.
    We’re told she’s incensed Blake accused her of cheating with a country singer. She says it never happened, and so does the singer.
    While Shelton may have thought he was clever for firing the first shot, Lambert definitely trumped him with a bigger accusation. In the gossip world, “A FAMOUS country singer” is a more salacious accusation than “A country singer” (who turned out to be Chris Young, BTW).
    Yesterday: Advantage Shelton.
    Today: Advantage Lambert.
    So, who do you think is our Famous Country Singer?

•  
    Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast