Concert Stars

Justin Biebers baby accuser drops paternity suit

I saw that...her 15 minutes didn't get to 15 minutes...lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    So she only got 14 minutes. So close! lol! On another note just saw 3 different tweets that Carrie will be performing at someone's Christmas party at their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie&Taylor View Post
    So she only got 14 minutes. So close! lol! On another note just saw 2 different tweets that Carrie will be performing at someone's Christmas party at their work.
    I saw that too...wonder where they work? Boy, will they have a GREAT Christmas party!!! I'd love to be there and listen to Our Girl!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Why do people EVER think they can get away with stuff like this?!? Just STUPID!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    She is smart to drop the suit, considering Bieber's lawyers were threatening to countersue. Also, she was possibly looking at statutory rape charges if he was indeed the father.

people are insane and will do anything for money

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I saw that too...wonder where they work? Boy, will they have a GREAT Christmas party!!! I'd love to be there and listen to Our Girl!!!
    Just saw a 4th one and she is from Covington KY. Maybe we should start a new post on this? :P

Just saw a 4th one and she is from Covington KY. Maybe we should start a new post on this? :P
    I just saw a response from a tweet and the person said the company is Great American Financial Group in Cincinnati

I just saw a response from a tweet and the person said the company is Great American Financial Group in Cincinnati
    Is that near the other location?

Is that near the other location?
    Don't know where the party might be but it sounds like a corporate party maybe being held at corporate headquarters. Now, I lost the tweets. Did a new search so maybe they'll come up. Do you still have them?

Don't know where the party might be but it sounds like a corporate party maybe being held at corporate headquarters. Now, I lost the tweets. Did a new search so maybe they'll come up. Do you still have them?
    @kimmiwinter: CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS COMING TO MY WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

@holtzyhm1 Carrie Underwood at our work Christmas party this year!! Oh yeah!!!

@VixenVic81 Carrie Underwood @ company Christmas Party...WooHoo

@jrobinson14: So carrie underwood will be playing at my companies christmas party

@kimmiwinter: CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS COMING TO MY WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

@holtzyhm1 Carrie Underwood at our work Christmas party this year!! Oh yeah!!!

@VixenVic81 Carrie Underwood @ company Christmas Party...WooHoo

@jrobinson14: So carrie underwood will be playing at my companies christmas party
    I found all of them - there's a few more and the return tweet of what company...guess I'll start a thread...thanks

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Not surprising. I say good for the lawyers threatening to countersue her, especially if that's what it took to get her to back off. Either way, she's still going to end up looking pretty stupid. She basically ruined her own life to get her 15 minutes. What's with people these days?

just another fan

if Bieber is the daddy isn't it statutory rape considering his age? he's 12 right?

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    People magazine is reporting Beiber's accuser still wants a DNA test, but she's doing so in private.

Justin Bieber Paternity Case: Accuser Still Wants DNA Test : People.com

The attorneys for Yeater, 20, are negotiating with Bieber's camp for him to privately take a DNA test in the next few weeks to determine whether he's the father of Yeater's child.

And the article says he's 17- not 12 . But yes, if he is the father of her child, she could be prosecuted for statutory rape, because he was allegedly 16 when the incident happened.

Either way, she's probably going to come out looking pretty dumb. I don't know why she chose to drop the suit publicly because his lawyers threatened her, because they could still legally sue her, even if she's no longer moving forward with the allegations in public. I am wondering if there might be some truth to this, because, if not, it's going to cause her a heck of a lot of money and public embarrassment.

•