Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Jessica Simpson cpnfirms pegnanancy

Believe it: Jessica Simpson is expecting a baby!

"It's true – I'm going to be a mummy!" she Tweeted Monday, posting a photo of herself dressed up as such for Halloween and cradling her baby bump.

Jessica Simpson Pregnant: It's Official : People.com

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Another trainwreck---like the Kardashians.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wow, who would have thought that she was pregnant, it's not like she has held her belly in EVERY picture taken of her for the last two months. Boy I am shocked by this news.

Concert Stars
    I wonder if she will name the baby TUNA......LOL

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    OK I'm really showing my age here but what ever happened to the wedding before the baby?

Concert Stars
    who is the father?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    who is the father?
    As soon as she figures it out she will let us know..... LMAO

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    As soon as she figures it out she will let us know..... LMAO
    Oh, you're too funny Russ.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Guys, come on, I don't like her but she's engaged. It's not like it's some random guy. And it's 2011, not everyone chooses to b married before kids if at all.
    Becca

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Becca, I agree. However, keep in mind that this is the same girl who started her career declaring she was a virgin, and would wait until marriage. In recent years, I have to wonder what happened to those values? Jessica has been linked to many men over the past few years, and John Mayer's statement about her being sexual napalm clearly doesn't indicate that she is waiting for intimacy anymore lol. I find it odd that the woman who started her career with such strong moral convictions is now pregnant out of wedlock. I'm not condemning because it's none of my business, but it's just an interesting turn of events.

That being said, babies are a blessing. Congrats to Jessica and her fiance. I hope she has a healthy and happy baby.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Becca, I agree. However, keep in mind that this is the same girl who started her career declaring she was a virgin, and would wait until marriage. In recent years, I have to wonder what happened to those values? Jessica has been linked to many men over the past few years, and John Mayer's statement about her being sexual napalm clearly doesn't indicate that she is waiting for intimacy anymore lol. I find it odd that the woman who started her career with such strong moral convictions is now pregnant out of wedlock. I'm not condemning because it's none of my business, but it's just an interesting turn of events.

That being said, babies are a blessing. Congrats to Jessica and her fiance. I hope she has a healthy and happy baby.
    I dunno, people are always changing, along with their values.
    Becca

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I dunno, people are always changing, along with their values.
    Becca
    I agree, Becca. I don't agree with having kids before marriage, but every situation is different. Not every chooses to remain abstinent, especially if they have been married before. I believe Jessica has dating this guy for at least a year; it's not she just plucked a random guy off the street. I personally think Jessica doesn't appear to be as wrapped up in the fame as a lot of celebrities are, so more power to her if she has chosen to stay out of the spotlight to become a mother. I hope Jessica and her fiance' are able to make it work, for the sake of their child. Best of luck to them.
    And, sorry about the font, Becca. It was an accident, I promise. Haha.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post

I agree, Becca. I don't agree with having kids before marriage, but every situation is different. Not every chooses to remain abstinent, especially if they have been married before. I believe Jessica has dating this guy for at least a year; it's not she just plucked a random guy off the street. I personally think Jessica doesn't appear to be as wrapped up in the fame as a lot of celebrities are, so more power to her if she has chosen to stay out of the spotlight to become a mother. I hope Jessica and her fiance' are able to make it work, for the sake of their child. Best of luck to them.
    And, sorry about the font, Becca. It was an accident, I promise. Haha.
    LOL its all good. Glad the blue is back! Matches my wildcats too which I love haha
    Becca

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post

Yeah, but once you lose your virginity, you're never getting it back... so why wait?! You can't unring a bell.

Congratulations to Jessica and her fiancé.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Congrats Jessica & Eric

•