Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars

    Jessica Simpson cpnfirms pegnanancy



    Believe it: Jessica Simpson is expecting a baby!

    "It's true – I'm going to be a mummy!" she Tweeted Monday, posting a photo of herself dressed up as such for Halloween and cradling her baby bump.



    Jessica Simpson Pregnant: It's Official : People.com

  • #2
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,392
    Concert Stars
    Another trainwreck---like the Kardashians.

  • #3
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Wow, who would have thought that she was pregnant, it's not like she has held her belly in EVERY picture taken of her for the last two months. Boy I am shocked by this news.

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan 12russ79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,636
    Concert Stars
    I wonder if she will name the baby TUNA......LOL

  • #5
    sco
    sco is offline
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,071
    OK I'm really showing my age here but what ever happened to the wedding before the baby?

  • #6
    Carrie Guru carebearcarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    16,085
    Concert Stars
    who is the father?

  • #7
    Obsessed Carrie Fan 12russ79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,636
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    who is the father?
    As soon as she figures it out she will let us know..... LMAO

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    2,543
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    As soon as she figures it out she will let us know..... LMAO
    Oh, you're too funny Russ.

  • #9
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Guys, come on, I don't like her but she's engaged. It's not like it's some random guy. And it's 2011, not everyone chooses to b married before kids if at all.
    Becca

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,216
    Concert Stars
    Becca, I agree. However, keep in mind that this is the same girl who started her career declaring she was a virgin, and would wait until marriage. In recent years, I have to wonder what happened to those values? Jessica has been linked to many men over the past few years, and John Mayer's statement about her being sexual napalm clearly doesn't indicate that she is waiting for intimacy anymore lol. I find it odd that the woman who started her career with such strong moral convictions is now pregnant out of wedlock. I'm not condemning because it's none of my business, but it's just an interesting turn of events.

    That being said, babies are a blessing. Congrats to Jessica and her fiance. I hope she has a healthy and happy baby.

  • #11
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Becca, I agree. However, keep in mind that this is the same girl who started her career declaring she was a virgin, and would wait until marriage. In recent years, I have to wonder what happened to those values? Jessica has been linked to many men over the past few years, and John Mayer's statement about her being sexual napalm clearly doesn't indicate that she is waiting for intimacy anymore lol. I find it odd that the woman who started her career with such strong moral convictions is now pregnant out of wedlock. I'm not condemning because it's none of my business, but it's just an interesting turn of events.

    That being said, babies are a blessing. Congrats to Jessica and her fiance. I hope she has a healthy and happy baby.
    I dunno, people are always changing, along with their values.
    Becca

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I dunno, people are always changing, along with their values.
    Becca
    I agree, Becca. I don't agree with having kids before marriage, but every situation is different. Not every chooses to remain abstinent, especially if they have been married before. I believe Jessica has dating this guy for at least a year; it's not she just plucked a random guy off the street. I personally think Jessica doesn't appear to be as wrapped up in the fame as a lot of celebrities are, so more power to her if she has chosen to stay out of the spotlight to become a mother. I hope Jessica and her fiance' are able to make it work, for the sake of their child. Best of luck to them.
    And, sorry about the font, Becca. It was an accident, I promise. Haha.

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post


    I agree, Becca. I don't agree with having kids before marriage, but every situation is different. Not every chooses to remain abstinent, especially if they have been married before. I believe Jessica has dating this guy for at least a year; it's not she just plucked a random guy off the street. I personally think Jessica doesn't appear to be as wrapped up in the fame as a lot of celebrities are, so more power to her if she has chosen to stay out of the spotlight to become a mother. I hope Jessica and her fiance' are able to make it work, for the sake of their child. Best of luck to them.
    And, sorry about the font, Becca. It was an accident, I promise. Haha.
    LOL its all good. Glad the blue is back! Matches my wildcats too which I love haha
    Becca

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan AIgrl06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,782
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Becca, I agree. However, keep in mind that this is the same girl who started her career declaring she was a virgin, and would wait until marriage. In recent years, I have to wonder what happened to those values? Jessica has been linked to many men over the past few years, and John Mayer's statement about her being sexual napalm clearly doesn't indicate that she is waiting for intimacy anymore lol. I find it odd that the woman who started her career with such strong moral convictions is now pregnant out of wedlock. I'm not condemning because it's none of my business, but it's just an interesting turn of events.

    That being said, babies are a blessing. Congrats to Jessica and her fiance. I hope she has a healthy and happy baby.
    Yeah, but once you lose your virginity, you're never getting it back... so why wait?! You can't unring a bell.

    Congratulations to Jessica and her fiancé.

  • #15
    Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Piney View,West Virginia
    Posts
    1,736
    Concert Stars
    Congrats Jessica & Eric


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •