Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries

Source | www.People.com

That was fast!

Kim Kardashian filed for divorce Monday just 72 days after tying the knot with Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony that was taped for her reality show.

"I've spoken to her briefly and she says she's sad and got caught up in all that was going on," Ryan Seacrest, who produces her show, said on his KIIS-FM radio program Monday morning.

Kardashian, 31, lists the date of separation as today, Oct. 31, 2011, and cites the usual "irreconcilable differences," according to her Los Angeles Superior Court filing.

She also says the couple has a prenuptial agreement and she doesn't want to pay spousal support to Humphries.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Of course she's sad. She got her dream wedding that costs $10 million dollars (that she didn't pay a dime for), and tons of free publicity to boot. This woman is disgusting; she and her family are an absolute joke.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    Of course she's sad. She got her dream wedding that costs $10 million dollars (that she didn't pay a dime for), and tons of free publicity to boot. This woman is disgusting; she and her family are an absolute joke.
    I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irreconcilable differences? How irreconcilable could it have been? They only worked on it for 72 days!!! What a total joke. They did this wedding for the reality show.

why do I get the feeling that this issue will be part of Carrie and Brad's opening? =))))

Concert Stars
    ^They need to make this part of their opening at the CMAS. lol It is hilarious yet also disgusting too. I never liked the show and never watched it for more then 5 minutes==because they seem like they are famous just for being famous. Seriously, putting their whole wedding on tv and then getting divorced in 72 days? What a joke.

Clearly, this was all for show. I feel sorry for the groom to be honest. Unless he was part of the facade all along.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^They need to make this part of their opening at the CMAS. lol It is hilarious yet also disgusting too. I never liked the show and never watched it for more then 5 minutes==because they seem like they are famous just for being famous. Seriously, putting their whole wedding on tv and then getting divorced in 72 days? What a joke.

Clearly, this was all for show. I feel sorry for the groom to be honest. Unless he was part of the facade all along.
    I imagine that he was in on the whole thing and got a little something, something for his "efforts".

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

I feel like Kris is also apart of it... to be honest, it seems like he wants the spotlight also.

well all the money for publicity... POOF! all gone. on a side note, Khloe and Lamar are doing a great job with their marriage, they're not yet separated, so as Kourtney and Scott! =)))) lol! this is a disaster =)))))))

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie got her wish when she said "Dear Celebrities, go crazy" hahaha
    Becca

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Wow, that didn't take long. These celebrities make me sick.

just another fan

what is she famous for anyway? famous for being famous? wonderful

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    So, the Kardashians managed to make millions of dollars from this wedding, and now Kim will inevitably sell her story to some magazine or tv show to make even more money. Do these people actually expect people to feel bad for them? I don't feel bad because the fact that Kim is giving up after 72 days says that she wasn't committed to making it work in the first place.

Kim should be embarrassed because she made a mockery of marriage. Obama is right for not letting his daughters watch this stupidity lol.

Concert Stars
    The Kardashians are TRASH!!!

Does she have a book? Expect soon a book titles "How I survived my divorce".

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I agree; I don't know how any of them can expect anyone to take them seriously. I actually think it's pretty sad; they're just a fame-hungry family with no morals or aspirations to do anything other than make themselves look like self-absorbed, clueless bimbos. I can't image what kind of mother Kris must've been if she turned out three girls like this.

Sadly, people love a trainwreck, so Kim and co. will stay on the air as long as people will watch. Likewise, Kim and her sisters will continue to say they're famous for creating a "brand" and sustaining a multi- million dollar business. No. The only reason the business is successful is because people are entertained by watching them act like idiots. In this case, I blame the viewing audience that watches this "show" almost as much as I blame Kim, Kourtney and Klohe.
    There were rumors that Kris' family was appalled by the whole spectacle of the wedding, and they felt it was all for show from the get-go. Is Kim really delusional enough to believe people don't see through her?? She didn't even try to make her "marriage" work, and she acted like the selfish, spoiled little girl people have accused her of being all along.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    I agree; I don't know how any of them can expect anyone to take them seriously. I actually think it's pretty sad; they're just a fame-hungry family with no morals or aspirations to do anything other than make themselves look like self-absorbed, clueless bimbos. I can't image what kind of mother Kris must've been if she turned out three girls like this.

Sadly, people love a trainwreck, so Kim and co. will stay on the air as long as people will watch. Likewise, Kim and her sisters will continue to say they're famous for creating a "brand" and sustaining a multi- million dollar business. No. The only reason the business is successful is because people are entertained by watching them act like idiots. In this case, I blame the viewing audience that watches this "show" almost as much as I blame Kim, Kourtney and Klohe.
    There were rumors that Kris' family was appalled by the whole spectacle of the wedding, and they felt it was all for show from the get-go. Is Kim really delusional enough to believe people don't see through her?? She didn't even try to make her "marriage" work, and she acted like the selfish, spoiled little girl people have accused her of being all along.
    can u turn ur font back to blue? its hard to read haha
    Becca

ps there is definitely a kardashian video playing at the bottom of this message board hahaha

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    In my opinion these people will do ANYTHING for money and fame---including sex tapes, fake marriage, etc.. They are disgusting---I have never watched their show--and never will. I have better things to do than waste my time watching trash.

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Wish I could say I'm shocked.... not at all. She's already doing a live interview tomorrow to talk about it. Trash.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Lol I think I'm the only person who likes the Kardashians, I love watching their show, and I love their family and I feel bad for Kim! She was so happy because she finally found someone she thought was the one and it didn't work out

i'm still trying to figure out how they are even famous in the first place.......just some random dysfunctional kids that just happen to have a step dad that was in the olympics 30 years ago

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast