Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

*****Carrie & Dolly I Will Always Love You*****

This is a great version of the song! LOL!! and the SWSRN fan I saw thinks their girl could sing it like Whitney. YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I very much love this duet. Spectacular. Carrie and Dolly are so humble and have genuine feelings toward each other. Carrie lets Dolly have the lead role here out of respect and when it comes to body language, both have their feet pointing towards each other with wide smiles. True sign of positive feelings towards each other.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broker03 View Post
    I very much love this duet. Spectacular. Carrie and Dolly are so humble and have genuine feelings toward each other. Carrie lets Dolly have the lead role here out of respect and when it comes to body language, both have their feet pointing towards each other with wide smiles. True sign of positive feelings towards each other.
    WOW! I didn't think I could ever agree with you but here I am. That was an entirely accurate comment.
    Thanks.

Junior Carrie Follower leannrimes's Avatar
    Yup Carrie is absolutely right when she said it was every girls dream who sing country music to get on a stage and sing this song !! Man i love it when country singers sing like that

Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    It always cracked me up that the audience didn't clap when Dolly started singing one of the biggest songs of all time that she wrote, but when Carrie started singing! I was like WHAAA? who are these audience members and how were they allowed in the studio lol. Carrie's always sensational, but to not clap for Dolly? Weirdness. Great duet.
    I think it was the first time Carrie performed that song...so maybe that's why she got more claps

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    It always cracked me up that the audience didn't clap when Dolly started singing one of the biggest songs of all time that she wrote, but when Carrie started singing! I was like WHAAA? who are these audience members and how were they allowed in the studio lol. Carrie's always sensational, but to not clap for Dolly? Weirdness. Great duet.

My guess. it was an audience full of Taylor fans that wandered into the wrong concert!!!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Actually I thin the audience was seeded with CU Fans. If I recall wasn't there a call to carriefans and the OFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Country View Post

My guess. it was an audience full of Taylor fans that wandered into the wrong concert!!!
    LMAO.....but i think they would recognize Dolly from the kid show "Hannah Montana". SHe did appear in some Hannah Montana episodes i think. BTW i don't watch Hannah Montana, i just remembered Dolly's appearance in that show

•