Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By supercarriefan
  • 1 Post By teesharky

Thread: Sirius Country Radio Highway Patrol: Rate the ARTIST Poll

Concert Stars

Sirius Country Radio Highway Patrol: Rate the ARTIST Poll

Go to www.sirius.com and click channel 59, the Highway, or here is a direct link--- New Country to join the Highway Patrol to take part in this new poll. It is asking you to say how you feel about CARRIE, Taylor, Brad, Kenny, etc- everyone.

They are emailing a new survey to everyone who signs up (it is free and takes two seconds to join) the Highway Patrol, and the Survey is about Rating the country ARTISTS themselves, instead of songs.

I have never before been asked to rate an artist before-- just their songs--- so this is new and very interesting. I feel like it might be a response to the massive negative response on Sirius Highway facebook's account, and twitter, to the new Taylor single. Alot of people were saying she is a pop artist and needs to go pop, etc.

Anyway-- if you guys are members or have a few minutes to help out-- please rate Carrie as "One of my favorites". Thanx!

I also gave lots of others pretty good ratings...except for a few I am not all that excited about yet, etc.

i am trying to sign up but it is asking me for my radio id (esn or sin) or account number or vin; do you have to have sirius radio in order to sign up, cause I just want to take the survey where you rate the artist.

edit never mind
    Last edited by Marie2011; 08-19-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Same here. I think you have to sign up.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I had no problem signing up. Perhaps you have to indicate that you are a subscriber though when asked.
    I did the Rate the Artist survey. It was super easy. Several favorites, and a few not so favorites lol. In the comment box at the end, I made sure to put in a positive note about a few other artists I enjoy that weren't on the poll (Carrie's good friend Lauren Alaina was one I made sure to mention). It was nice that they did include new artists like Jana Kramer and Hunter Hayes on the poll, along with some older favorites like Alan Jackson and George Strait.

Tee, how often do you get music surveys from The Highway? Is it a weekly thing or is it more random?
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ I get weekly surveys that help pick the Top 30 countdown for songs. Those are fun because suddenly, Carrie is doing better and BA was number 9 this weekend which was a big jump for her. So people are helping.

But-- I never got a "Rate the Artist" poll before, which is why it surprised me.

Good idea to include Lauren. I mentioned that I wanted more LBT love... ha ha
    supercarriefan likes this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I also did the survey. Easy as pie.

Concert Stars
    I was able to sign up, did the survey in a couple of minutes. There was only one person that I said I didn't like LOL!

Now if they gave us songs there would be a bunch that I would say I didn't like!

•