Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Carrie Country
  • 2 Post By 12russ79

Thread: ********Voting Party and Strategy********

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

********Voting Party and Strategy********

Bringing a thread from one of the greatest Carrie warriors of the past back to life here on CFans.....because her work still continues today whether she wants it to or not......and this can still be used today.......Hope she doesn't sue me for plagiarism....ZOINKS!!!!....anyway the credit goes to the great Hurricane LoriKay I hope your watching......WOOT WOOT WOOT Shazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!(!)

Welcome to our VP Thread and this is where we do our strategy too(!) Remember, everyone has different outcomes on how many times and/or how long you can vote per day......figure out what yours is and stay on task(!) Working together will result in greater achievement & success than our individual efforts will ever add up to......and in the end..."TEAM CARRIE" will continue to be an irresistible force without comparison(!) If you need any tips or shortcuts....let us know.....this list below is a simplified list....as other polls arise check through the thread as they will be added......here we go........

1. CMT TOP 20 - If I do nothing else, I will drive you insane with my repetitive nature....why stop now....this is an endurance vote....these "Voting Parties" are designed to get you through the times when your feeling tired and spent...you come here...and dog-gone-it.....we will get you pumped and primed to keep going....every vote counts....this is major fun, while accomplishing our goals!!!!(!)

2. "G"REAT "A"MERICAN "C"ARRIE - One vote...once a day....you wake up in the morning...you fix your coffee or whatever....you vote....make it a routine....it becomes a habit....sounds so simple...you know why.....cuz it is, that simple(!) Also, this one is a definate recruiting vote...get friends and family members involved...and if your walking by a computer...sit down and vote....let's break this down.....you type the web site....you click on vote....you click on one more vote tab....you scroll......you select....you submit...your done...I say max....1 minute.....Shazaaaaaam, how easy is that.....and don't you just love that feeling you get when you know that your vote may be the one that helps launch her to #1.....I love that feeling....it always makes me do the Happy Dance....which is super fun and always reminds me life is fun and Carrie is awesome(!)!!!!!!

3. STREAM & REQUEST - Excuse me while I sing this from the roof-top ......apparently, all I can do is whistle......Streaming is super simple.....while you are doing your power voting....you open multiple tabs and stream....if your around multiple computers just think how you can knock these out....plus let's face it....it is an "ART" to power vote and do the multiple streaming.....don't know about you guys, but if a hidden camera is around.....it is a riot to watch......it has to be......to bound from one computer to the next....you can get somewhat of a cardio work-out from it....you can sing....in stereo, no less....and you can always throw some dance moves in....WOOT WOOT WOOT(!)!!!! REQUEST - call....call....call...e-mail...e-mail...e-mail...also another...recruit...recruit...recruit.....to get others involved is truly a key here....families and friends scattered everywhere.....everyone loves Carrie....everyone has a phone and computer.....wow-wee...I know....how cool is that....so many of these strategies involve the recruiting tool....be a great one....Carrie makes it super easy(.)(!)(.)!!!!

K guys....those are the key ones...I know...I know that there are others....and it is great if you want to do them......the ones here are the "MAJOR" ones.....plan your day....we "Party" everyday....mostly at night...we meet at 6p your time.....and it is a riot......you all know the code to get in....if you forgot it is "C" "A" "R" "R" "I" "E" go figure.....it's huge.....capacity....endless....and we all bring snacks and stuff....Yours truly will bring the groovy tunes (or course Carrie what else) we'll play it till the speakers fall off the wall....and Russ brings the drinks usually....well those special drinks that makes you want to dance on top of tables (he is thanking the Hurricane right now for that....hahahaha).....but most of all....bring your enthusiasm......we have a lifted the roof before with excitement...which is fine, cuz apparently it is flexable.....see you there....we are a part of something very special & simply amazing.....you are all awesome and the "commitment" that is shown by each and everyone of you....day after day is truly astonishing....be proud.....so.....let's get this done guys.......we are the best....we do this....why do we do this........

*******ALL FOR THE LOVE OF CARRIE********
    Last edited by Carrie Country; 04-10-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    12russ79 and Johngalt like this.

Concert Stars
    I miss the Hurricane lady also CC... Last time I talked to her she was going back to school and starting a new career. I'm sure that's taking up all her time and focus. Hurricane Lori only gives 110% in anything she does... So when she was unable to give that anymore on this great fansite she moved on... She is a true inspiration to me and I wish her nothing but the best...She actually turned CC from a basher into a great Carriefan just by being nice to him when nobody else would...
    Anyway this is a great thread and I'll post on it every now and then.. Thanks for posting it CC🍻
    Carrie Country and Johngalt like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    I miss the Hurricane lady also CC... Last time I talked to her she was going back to school and starting a new career. I'm sure that's taking up all her time and focus. Hurricane Lori only gives 110% in anything she does... So when she was unable to give that anymore on this great fansite she moved on... She is a true inspiration to me and I wish her nothing but the best...She actually turned CC from a basher into a great Carriefan just by being nice to him when nobody else would...
    Anyway this is a great thread and I'll post on it every now and then.. Thanks for posting it CC

Oh she's been here my friend she's logged in twice in 2012. Which is the first in a year. If she does again I know she will see this I'll make sure of that!!!!

•