Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. #1
    Obsessed Carrie Fan AdamLikesCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,093

    Kicks105 Carrie Underwood vs Joanna Smith (LOSING BADLY, VOTE PLEASE!)

    I thought we r gonna have huge win in this battle...but turns out to be
    82% (Joanna Who) vs 18% (Carrie)
    Joanna already defeated Jerrod Nieman a day ago with 92% win!? Insane!
    Better vote as much as possible now!

    http://kicks105.com/joanna-smith-bat...ash-audiopoll/

  • #2
    Ultimate Carrie Fan cassie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,027
    Concert Stars
    Link please?

  • #3
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,778
    Concert Stars
    Who is she? never heard of her. annoying.

    Is there a link to vote?

  • #4
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    60
    i would vote, but i don't know where, can u provide us with a link so we'll know where to vote?

  • #5
    Obsessed Carrie Fan AdamLikesCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,093

  • #6
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,875
    Concert Stars
    voted, but it only let me vote once

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan cassie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,027
    Concert Stars
    yep it looks like only one vote, I even tried to clear my cookies....no luck. Let's go Team we need everyone's help!

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,399
    Concert Stars
    Voted.....Carrie at 42.54%. It would only let me vote once.. WHO IS THAT GIRL????? NEED VOTES..

  • #9
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    247
    Joanna is now at 55 + %, Carrie is at 44+% If you come back to this website, then click on the link again, it lets you go back to vote again, but 1 vote doesn't change the percentages. You have to vote ALOT to make it change.

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan cassie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,027
    Concert Stars
    I get a message saying Thank You we have already counted your vote! lol Lucky for those that can vote more than once, we are counting on you to get Carrie the win!!!

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,399
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie2 View Post
    I get a message saying Thank You we have already counted your vote! lol Lucky for those that can vote more than once, we are counting on you to get Carrie the win!!!
    That is the message I got too Cassie. I tried every way I could to vote again---but couldn't.

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Won't let me vote again either. I tweeted to the Carrie Army...maybe others can retweet and tweet so we can get Carrie a win here as well. I don't want her to lose to anyone on GG!!

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Cps235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,678
    Concert Stars
    Voted

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan Suellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,785
    Concert Stars
    Voted, 51.18%

  • #15
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897
    Voted, Carrie 52%.

  • #16
    Carrie Guru Claire2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the library. lol
    Posts
    11,128
    Voted. Carrie 52.54%

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan Suellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,785
    Concert Stars
    I have no problems in voting again but it doesn't count because I receive the following message: Thank you, we have already counted your vote. It might be once a day.

    I posted this on another Carrie's fan site.

  • #18
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    I tweeted to someone from JrNation (Dale Earnhardt Jr) and she retweeted to about 2500 followers. She voted so hopefully some of her followers voted as well. For those of you who don't really care about NASCAR, there will be a most popular driver vote coming up pretty soon and if we help them, they will help us. JrNation is HUGE!!! If we help them, they will help us. I know some of you aren't Dale Jr fans, and that's ok, but this lady is pretty powerful in JrNation and she can get people to vote with us.

    Something for you guys to think about...especially when we're really really trying hard to get votes for Carrie for something in the future!!

  • #19
    Insane Carrie Fan Suellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,785
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I tweeted to someone from JrNation (Dale Earnhardt Jr) and she retweeted to about 2500 followers. She voted so hopefully some of her followers voted as well. For those of you who don't really care about NASCAR, there will be a most popular driver vote coming up pretty soon and if we help them, they will help us. JrNation is HUGE!!! If we help them, they will help us. I know some of you aren't Dale Jr fans, and that's ok, but this lady is pretty powerful in JrNation and she can get people to vote with us.

    Something for you guys to think about...especially when we're really really trying hard to get votes for Carrie for something in the future!!
    Ann, they can count on my vote just let me know when.

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Ann, they can count on my vote just let me know when.
    Ok...if it follows past years, it will be a once a day vote...Dale Jr has won MPD the last 8 years I think...if we get JrNation voting for Carrie, we've really got a humongous voting group on our side...


  •  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •