Concert Stars

OLOGY’s Best Fans of 2011

»Hey everyone! So i’m posting about a new social network community for Carrie fans that is run by the team that manages the largest Carrie fan twitter. It’s offering a cool and exciting opportunity for all of Carrie’s fans by holding a contest for the female artist with the best/most active fans. I strongly believe we should hold this title, so PLEASE click the link to quickly join the ology. The more fans that follow it, the better chances of winning. The winner is determined by whichever female artist group obtains the most followers/active followers. If you post, that would help even more! The winning fan group can get personalized Carrie t-shirts as well! To read more about this opportunity, read the info passage below.

---> Ology is counting down the best TV shows, movies, actors, and music of the year. Now, help us decide which female pop star has the “Best Fans of 2011”! This year’s competitors are Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and Britney Spears. Each of the competing stars has a group (aka “ology”) on My.Ology.com. Click the links above to check out and follow the ology for your favorite artist. On Dec. 30th, the group with the biggest and most active following will be named “Best Fan Group of 2011”! If WE win, we get to chose the t-shirt design! PLEASE share this with friends and get everyone you can to join!

See a sample front t-shirt design here: http://i.imgur.com/kgkoe.png
    Back t-shirt design sample here: http://i.imgur.com/LG5Ii.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting! This is an amazing opportunity and contest for some lucky Carrie fans. We can prove we're the best fanbase out there! Please join and spread the word. It literally takes 2 minutes.

I joined...let's go CF...everybody join!!!

Concert Stars
    If you haven't joined yet or posted on it, please do so. It's very quick and easy! The more people that do, the better chances we have of winning! We only have until December 30th and we definitely need to beat Lady Gaga's fans. Come on guys

Concert Stars
    That's some serious competition but with no SWSRN, we got this!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Hehe!

@ologize Carrie Underwood fans are SLAUGHTERING the other fan groups! Where's Rihanna's navy? Gaga's monsters? Beyonce's stans?! http://t.co/Z2trQxY5

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Just voted again. Lady Gaga is catching up. Carrie is at 36% and Lady Gaga is at 25%.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Gaga fans have been madly tweeting how Carrie is winning

Concert Stars
    GUYS! Keep voting! We're losing against Lady Gaga's little monsters.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Beyonce 10.6% (104 votes)
    Britney Spears 12.64% (124 votes)
    Carrie Underwood 22.32% (219 votes)
    Lady Gaga 22.73% (223 votes)
    Nicki Minaj 7.54% (74 votes)
    Rihanna 18.55% (182 votes)
    Taylor Swift 5.61% (55 votes)

VOTE HERE: Ology's "Best Fans of 2011" Contest! | Ology

Concert Stars
    Taylor fans deserve this award. It's hard work trying to convince people she can sing.

Concert Stars
    Ok guys the contest was supposed to end today but they extended it until tomorrow at midnight. Apparently Rhiannas fans did a good job at catching up to us and it's close. We are so close to winning but they have a good shot at taking it. If you haven't joined, PLEASE JOIN. It takes TWO seconds. Then just make a few comments/replies or post a picture or video or something. Not much longer...I def wanna win this!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Winner Announcement: Ology’s ''Best Fans of 2011'' Contest!
    By: JarrettCato

It’s been a crazy two weeks since the “Best Fans of 2011” contest launched. We've seen a ton of tweets, blog posts, drama, disappointment, major upsets, and a ridiculous amount of passion displayed for some of the top female pop artists out today!

Before we announce the winner, let’s recap exactly what went down:

1. “Best Fans” contest launched on 12/16/11 with 6 competing fan groups: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and Britney Spears.

2. Fan leaders for each of the competitors tweeted, blogged, and promoted non-stop to get people to join the corresponding My.Ology fan groups.

3. After much uproar, Taylor Swift fans were added (nearly a week into the contest) as the 7th and final competing fan group in the contest.

4. 1733 people voted in the contest poll, with Carrie Underwood​ claiming the poll win as the “female pop star who has the best fans.” Carrie received 447 votes followed by Rihanna with 315, and Lady Gaga​ with 308.

5. Over 100 comments were posted from diehard fans, and, in the end, nearly 300 people joined the fan groups on My.Ology.

So now, the announcement…

****Ology is officially naming Carrie Underwood fans the “Best Fans of 2011!”****

A SPECIAL THANK YOU to @CUnews4Fans and @Carrieufansite for being awesome and getting the word out to so many Carrie Underwood fans! Follow them. They're amazing and great resources for all things Carrie Underwood. Also, they'll be helping finalize the design for the custom t-shirt that will be given to the 20 most active Carrie Underwood fans on My.Ology.

Not only did Carrie’s fans dominate in the poll, they succeeded in completely taking over my.ology.com. A big congratulations to them for rallying and showing just how much they love the country singer. Carrie's fans pulled off a major upset and proved that they are supportive, organized, and get things done! Here's a look at the custom Carrie Underwood shirt that twenty fans will be receiving!

Link: They pulled of a major upset... | Ology

Junior Carrie Follower

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Taylor fans deserve this award. It's hard work trying to convince people she can sing.

LOL! This was such a funny comment! Sad, but true too.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    Winner Announcement: Ology’s ''Best Fans of 2011'' Contest!
    By: JarrettCato

It’s been a crazy two weeks since the “Best Fans of 2011” contest launched. We've seen a ton of tweets, blog posts, drama, disappointment, major upsets, and a ridiculous amount of passion displayed for some of the top female pop artists out today!

Before we announce the winner, let’s recap exactly what went down:

1. “Best Fans” contest launched on 12/16/11 with 6 competing fan groups: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, and Britney Spears.

2. Fan leaders for each of the competitors tweeted, blogged, and promoted non-stop to get people to join the corresponding My.Ology fan groups.

3. After much uproar, Taylor Swift fans were added (nearly a week into the contest) as the 7th and final competing fan group in the contest.

4. 1733 people voted in the contest poll, with Carrie Underwood​ claiming the poll win as the “female pop star who has the best fans.” Carrie received 447 votes followed by Rihanna with 315, and Lady Gaga​ with 308.

5. Over 100 comments were posted from diehard fans, and, in the end, nearly 300 people joined the fan groups on My.Ology.

So now, the announcement…

****Ology is officially naming Carrie Underwood fans the “Best Fans of 2011!”****

A SPECIAL THANK YOU to @CUnews4Fans and @Carrieufansite for being awesome and getting the word out to so many Carrie Underwood fans! Follow them. They're amazing and great resources for all things Carrie Underwood. Also, they'll be helping finalize the design for the custom t-shirt that will be given to the 20 most active Carrie Underwood fans on My.Ology.

Not only did Carrie’s fans dominate in the poll, they succeeded in completely taking over my.ology.com. A big congratulations to them for rallying and showing just how much they love the country singer. Carrie's fans pulled off a major upset and proved that they are supportive, organized, and get things done! Here's a look at the custom Carrie Underwood shirt that twenty fans will be receiving!

Link: They pulled of a major upset... | Ology
    I'm So Happy That We Won This

Me too...the ones who get the t-shirts totally deserve it because they posted their little hearts out...I so enjoyed looking at all the pictures and comments...was funny that they added SWSRN at the last minute...guess they thought they would win and so CF "pulled an upset"...lol...they just don't know the heart of Carrie Fans!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    ^You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth.

Concert Stars
    Awesome job guys! So happy that we won this! We beat out everyoneee Carrie really does have the best fans ever... definitely something that we can all be proud of!

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Awesome job guys! So happy that we won this! We beat out everyoneee Carrie really does have the best fans ever... definitely something that we can all be proud of!
    Brittany, you put so much work into this...thank you so much...I really enjoy the site...I joined and voted but you guys that posted all the pictures are amazing!! Thank you!!

Concert Stars
    Awesome!!! Carrie fans rock. Also, I like to say those fan t-shirts are really kewl. Great design

•