Power-voting at the ACAs!!!!

Here it is, your easy guide for power-voting for Ms. Underwood!

I don't give a crap if you like/favourite/subscribe, but PLEASE SHARE WITH AS MANY CAREBEARS AS POSSIBLE!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    So you're suggesting we cheat to vote for Carrie?? Count me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    So you're suggesting we cheat to vote for Carrie?? Count me out.
    If it bothers you, then you're obviously free to count yourself out, and only vote as many times as you do.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Hey carebear4eva. Thanks for the info but if it is on a thread then fans of other (won't mention names) will have that info too and we will be battling it out with them. Maybe it would be better if you just PMed everyone here and let them know. What do you think? I would hate to think that we gave ammunition to the enemy to use against us.

New Carrie Fan
    this is very great! i created many accounts last year, and kept the usernames and password in a word file on my computer. i was planning to vote from all of them (about 20 accounts) everyday.

but i think this method is also very good. i think i will use both! will put my everyday 20 votes, and then use extra time to create more accounts and vote from them.

thanks for making this video, because it is faster than my old method.....we must all vote very hard for carrie....we were complete winner last year, and must try to get 4 out of 4 this year also....vote hard everybody, many, many votes everyday for our Carrie!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    *****CATEGORY CC SAYS*****

SWSRN fans cheat

The Carrie warriors don't

So go to the ACA site and vote vote vote

If the voting is not legit then I must quit

*****THE END******
    Last edited by Carrie Country; 10-13-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I hope this works....I don't consider it cheating cuz you know Tay Tay fans are doing it too and so is everyone else and their mother....

I did this with the CMT Awards but that obviously didn't work out!

Hoping better this time

Though it will be super hard to win even one of these awards!

Quote Originally Posted by HowGreatThouArt View Post
    this is very great! i created many accounts last year, and kept the usernames and password in a word file on my computer. i was planning to vote from all of them (about 20 accounts) everyday.

but i think this method is also very good. i think i will use both! will put my everyday 20 votes, and then use extra time to create more accounts and vote from them.

thanks for making this video, because it is faster than my old method.....we must all vote very hard for carrie....we were complete winner last year, and must try to get 4 out of 4 this year also....vote hard everybody, many, many votes everyday for our Carrie!
    You're totally welcome. If you have 20ish accounts, I suggest you use them, but also use this method. It will maximise your voting power, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Country View Post
    *****CATEGORY CC SAYS*****

SWSRN fans cheat

The Carrie warriors don't

So go to the ACA site and vote vote vote

If the voting is not legit then I must quit

*****THE END******
    I said this before, some people consider it cheating, some don't. Some awards like the PCAs actually allow you to vote unlimted number of times. The official rule is ONE VOTE PER ACCOUNT. There's nothing against creating multiple accounts, so....:P

Besides, like carriefann said, whether you like it or not, every other fan base is going to do it. If we don't do it, we are going to be at a tremendous disadvantage. You can have all the moral high-ground you want, but it isn't going to help.

Again, if you feel this is 'cheating', vote as few times as you want. But that doesn't change the fact that there are several people who don't have a problem with it, and they're gonna use it.

Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    I hope this works....I don't consider it cheating cuz you know Tay Tay fans are doing it too and so is everyone else and their mother....

Hoping better this time

Too true. Well, we'll do our best, and what else can we say? It'll be difficult, but no more difficult than it was last year. SWSRN had just released SN and was bigger than ever before, yet we said "bye bye" to her, didn't we?

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ^ Lol Yes!! 6 awards....still in shock over that.

^ Lol Yes!! 6 awards....still in shock over that.
    Greatest.Night.EVER!

Well, it was 5 in the morning for me, but whatever.....THAT WAS AWESOME BEYOND BELIEF

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

Hoping better this time

I will never lower myself to the same level as SWSRN fans! Carrie warriors are better than that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Country View Post

I will never lower myself to the same level as SWSRN fans! Carrie warriors are better than that!!!!
    And you don't have to, cuz no one's asking you to

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I caved...I have voted for Carrie (and a few other artists), and I created several accounts. I've tried to remember to vote, but I'm not as dedicated to voting as most of you are. Are you guys voting in any of the other categories?

I've voted for Carrie, Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry and Chris Young multiple times. I also noticed that Rascal Flatts are up for single by a duo/group but Lady A are not, while Lady A is nominated for band/duo/group video, while Rascal Flatts are not. I know this isn't really on-topic, but I thought it was interesting when I noticed while voting tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    I caved...I have voted for Carrie (and a few other artists), and I created several accounts. I've tried to remember to vote, but I'm not as dedicated to voting as most of you are. Are you guys voting in any of the other categories?

I've voted for Carrie, Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry and Chris Young multiple times. I also noticed that Rascal Flatts are up for single by a duo/group but Lady A are not, while Lady A is nominated for band/duo/group video, while Rascal Flatts are not. I know this isn't really on-topic, but I thought it was interesting when I noticed while voting tonight.
    I do put in a few votes for my favourites - Band Perry, Lady A, and vote against Taylor for her categories...I also put in votes for Brad, just for Carrie's sake

But, that slows me down tremendously, so mainly I only do Carrie.

I didn't really notice that, but I guess they just felt Lady A didn't deserve the single nomination, and RF the other one

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I always vote for my two favorites ... Carrie in Female, Keith in Male! I throw in a couple others here and there too, but not very often .. it does take up a lot of time!!

•