Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars

PCA voting strategy!

Hey guys, voting for the People's Choice Awards is starting on October 19th!! In the first round, we vote for who the nominees should be. It is crucial we get Carrie through this round and onto the final ballot, then we can vote out hearts out like every other year up until the show I thought maybe it would be a good idea to hit up all of Carrie's videos on youtube (official, Idol, lyrics, etc.) sometime in the near future with some promotion! And then we can all "thumbs up" the comments to make sure they stay at the top of the page. Does this sound like a good plan to everyone?!

You can use this if you'd like, or feel free to post a better one

People's Choice Awards voting starts on Wednesday, October 19th. VOTE CARRIE as Favorite Female Artist and/or Favorite Country Artist, and let's make sure she makes it on the final ballot! We've won this in the past for Carrie, and we can do it again! TEAM CARRIE FTW! 10/19/11
    Last edited by countrymusicfan15; 10-14-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Concert Stars
    Sounds like a winning strategy to me.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I can't wait!

Concert Stars
    I am going to spend the next 15 minutes or so commenting on all of Carrie's official videos (singles) about the PCAs. Anyone wanna hit up CMA/ACM awards show performances?? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    Hey guys, voting for the People's Choice Awards is starting on October 19th!! In the first round, we vote for who the nominees should be. It is crucial we get Carrie through this round and onto the final ballot, then we can vote out hearts out like every other year up until the show I thought maybe it would be a good idea to hit up all of Carrie's videos on youtube (official, Idol, lyrics, etc.) sometime in the near future with some promotion! And then we can all "thumbs up" the comments to make sure they stay at the top of the page. Does this sound like a good plan to everyone?!

You can use this if you'd like, or feel free to post a better one

People's Choice Awards voting starts on Wednesday, October 19th. VOTE CARRIE as Top Female Country Artist and/or Top Country Artist, and let's make sure she makes it on the final ballot! We've won this in the past for Carrie, and we can do it again! TEAM CARRIE FTW! 10/19/11
    I like the plan! Glad we're all taking this seriously! WE CAN DO THIS!

Two things - first, the categories are usually country artist, and female artist. Just FYI. Also, RM will be up for a slew of awards, and cuz these are fan-voted, we can get it through!

Second, although it's good to start early, it'll be more important to maintain it over the month or so when the pre-noms are going on. I recommend a second round of commenting on the 20th/21st.

You can also mention her ACA noms too, to get votes there also!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    I like the plan! Glad we're all taking this seriously! WE CAN DO THIS!

Two things - first, the categories are usually country artist, and female artist. Just FYI. Also, RM will be up for a slew of awards, and cuz these are fan-voted, we can get it through!

Second, although it's good to start early, it'll be more important to maintain it over the month or so when the pre-noms are going on. I recommend a second round of commenting on the 20th/21st.

You can also mention her ACA noms too, to get votes there also!
    ahhh I totally knew that! lol my bad. I will be sure to change that before posting my next round. Thanks!

•