Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*Sob sob!* Carrie up for WORST-DRESSED....Help un-vote, please!

This is so sad, but honest-to-God, I'm not surprised. Carrie's up for e! Fashion Police's Worst dressed for the Ella Awards look. I know it was a pretty ugly dress, but I don't want Carrie to get this...PLEASE HELP!

Fortunately, she's 'losing' right now. She's up against Rose Byrne (of Troy) and Diana Argron (of duh!). Diana actually looks sweet in her outfit, but Rose is simply hideous! Carrie definitely doesn't deserve to be called worse-dressed than the positively ghastly get-up Rose is in. Surprising, cuz she was very beautiful in Troy. Anyway, help anti-vote here : Fashion Police: Worst Dressed of the Week—Dianna Agron, Rose Byrne or Carrie Underwood? - E! Online

Concert Stars
    Voted, Carrie is in last Phew!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Are you freaking kidding me Carrie looked great in the dress she wore in the Ella Awards

Concert Stars
    I voted Carrie is not the worst at the moment! Of course she is showing to be the best!!!! lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie looked great! Cmonn! And at least she's in last, the one in the middle has the highest percentage of votes, but Carrie and the first one are only separated by 5% maybe we should vote some more for her? Lol im so manipulative

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Any media writer who calls themself "fashion police" is in danger of being mistaken for someone who should have stayed in their High School stairwell, desperately trying to make themself seem cool by making other people seem uncool (OK - I know it's only a job, and they're probably not like that in real life - but just saying!)

Their lack of any sense of reality is underlined by their picking of Carrie (who would add grace to a gunny sack) for a contest like that.

I've no idea who her two competitors are - but I'd never accuse a stranger of making a bad choice of gown (If the one on the left was a close friend, I'd tell her she looked stunning, but it's worth discussing whether an austere dress is the only choice for austere times.
    The one in the middle, I'd tell bowled me over with the way the brown complemented her hair, but was she sure the flounces below the knee might not take attention away from the bold colour variation in the dress?)

With Carrie, I'd be overcome, and fluff any clever line I'd tried to come up with

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    What?? Why is Carrie on this list? She looked amazing. Especially next to those other two- those are ugly dresses.

Concert Stars
    From the comments, it looks like people think the Fashion Police are nuts. lol

Concert Stars
    Honestly they have always been hard on Carrie.
    And Carrie is not the tylical country cutie so they are judging her from a tilted perspective already.
    God forbid anyone should look that good.
    It's not my favorite Carrie dress but it is leagues above ugle or "worst".

Concert Stars
    Ehh I did not think she looked too great in her dress. She always looks good and the dress was a good color I guess (im not into fashion but I know what looks good lol) it was the shape of the dress that is kinda weird? If it was tighter fitting it would have looked sexier imo

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    You can't let negative people affect your life. People will find something wrong with you no matter how many times you do right. I have learned that the hard way.

Best Quote Ever: "Do not drink of their poison"- Joel Osteen!

Concert Stars
    I had a bad feeling this would happen. Thank God they left her alone so far re: pregnancy rumors as that dress is big and baggy so I worried someone would start something.

Concert Stars
    If Carrie is worst dressed then Obama is the greatest president in history.... LOL
    Last edited by 12russ79; 09-23-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Who cares if they say she has a baby bump.... SHES FRICKING MARRIED!!!!

Concert Stars
    Yeah - the fashion police that's oh what's her name who can't do anything anymore except have plastic surgery on her face and rip other women apart for the way they dress - what's her name? Can't remember - anyway - I think Carrie looks lovely in the dress.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    Yeah - the fashion police that's oh what's her name who can't do anything anymore except have plastic surgery on her face and rip other women apart for the way they dress - what's her name? Can't remember - anyway - I think Carrie looks lovely in the dress.
    Lol the plastic surgery woman is Joan Rivers.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    Lol the plastic surgery woman is Joan Rivers.
    When she trys to smile it registers 8.9 on the richter scale.... LOL

Concert Stars
    I really like the dress Carrie wore -- she is the best dressed out of the three of them.

• 27.1% Dianna Agron, in Madewell
    • 51.6% Rose Byrne, in Christine Alcalay
    • 21.2% Carrie Underwood, in unknown designer

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    If Carrie is worst dressed then Obama is the greatest president in history.... LOL
    Why you gotta be like that homie!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Why you gotta be like that homie!
    Because someone has to be that guy......So i say....
    YES I CAN...... YES I CAN.....LOL

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Carrie Underwood worst dressed? Yeah and I'm now married to Alison Krauss and SWSRN is now suddenly a good singer LOL IN MY DREAMS!!!!! LOL what planet are these morons from? They need to have their eyes checked. Even if our sweet Carrie wore a Hefty bag as a dress she still wouldn't be the worst dressed. She is and always will be stunning that dress looks great on her!!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast