Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars

*IMPORTANT CMT Awards info- time zoned

Voting for Video of the Year will take place online when the CMT Awards are live on the east coast tonight at 8 p.m. EST. Here are the times voting will take place around the U.S. (Link for voting will also be posted here as soon as available):

8:00 p.m.- Eastern
    7:00 p.m.- Central
    6:00 p.m.- Mountain
    5:00 p.m.- Pacific (and Arizona)
    4:00 p.m.- Alaska
    3:00 p.m.- Hawaii

If any info here appears to be wrong, please let me know. Thanks!

GOOD LUCK CARRIE & TEAM CARRIE!!!!

http://www.cmt.com/splash/2011-cmt-music-awards.jhtml

*note: should read "time zones" not "time zoned" in title of thread lol
    Last edited by countrymusicfan15; 06-08-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    We HAVE GOT TO WIN THIS YOU GUYS!!! Good Luck, and may the best video win....(which is UNDO IT of course!) Let's make this two VOTY wins in a row, and let's get the Female buckle too!! Carrie has not won the Female buckle in quite a while. Let's do this!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    we have got to win this you guys!!! Good luck, and may the best video win....(which is undo it of course!) let's make this two voty wins in a row, and let's get the female buckle too!! Carrie has not won the female buckle in quite a while. Let's do this!:d:d
    i 100% agree!!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I created a total of 50 user accounts and voted!! How many did everyone else create? I'm sure I'm way behind, but every vote counts!

Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    I created a total of 50 user accounts and voted!! How many did everyone else create? I'm sure I'm way behind, but every vote counts!
    Lol, 50 votes is good too.

I guess now that the votes are in we can freely say how many votes we put in. I voted an average of 4 hours a day. My rate was 3 accounts per minute, which totals to 3*60*4= 720 accounts per day. Out of the voting period I voted everyday, except for about 10 days. Since that amounts to roughly 30 days, I created and put in 720*30 = 21,600 votes

I think I'm second after blondemama

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Yay! I really hope (think) that Carrie has these two wins in the bag! But you never know...we must never get overconfident!! After all, CC did not win Female Vid some how. But Undo it is soo great! Its a better vid to me than cc was.. and thats saying something!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post

I guess now that the votes are in we can freely say how many votes we put in. I voted an average of 4 hours a day. My rate was 3 accounts per minute, which totals to 3*60*4= 720 accounts per day. Out of the voting period I voted everyday, except for about 10 days. Since that amounts to roughly 30 days, I created and put in 720*30 = 21,600 votes

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    You guys are amazing!!! Lol I have no idea how many I put in, I hope she wins!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    If everyone put in at least 50, we should be good. I think the only competition she has for Female buckle will be Taylor fans! And video of the year will be tough..the top 5 no doubt will be Carrie, Taylor, Jason, Sugarland, and the Band Perry.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post

WOW...JUST AMAZING!!! I feel bad cause I didn't bother voting!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Oh no! Why didnt you vote??

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    If you do not have verizon wireless, you cannot text vote! So dont waster your time text voting if you do not have verizon. Spend that time voting online!

Concert Stars
    3 minutes until CMT Awards will be live on the East Coast. You can stream live here: CMT : Videos : 2011 CMT Music Awards Show Live Stream

•