Obsessed Carrie Fan

Email Verification Help!

if my email is not verified on cmt, but I am still able to vote, do my votes still count?

Hi!

To answer your question, yes it does!

However, the system is only one vote per account (per e-mail ID). If you have been voting with the same e-mail ID, whether verfied or not, you will have only contributed one vote, unfortunately.

That is why we are all creating multiple accounts to vote.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I know! So far I have created over 30 accounts..and counting! But I was just wondering because I wasn't sure if a verification was necessary. Thanks, and keep up the voting! It would be awesome amazing if Carrie won her 2 awards...getting excited just thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    I know! So far I have created over 30 accounts..and counting! But I was just wondering because I wasn't sure if a verification was necessary. Thanks, and keep up the voting! It would be awesome amazing if Carrie won her 2 awards...getting excited just thinking about it!
    Cool! You don't have to enter vaild e-mail addresses, or anything of the sort, just gibberish works fine.

I'm very excited too, I think we can pull it off, although SWSRN is really pushing for a win this year, what with the free giveaways and the major advertising on her Facebook page.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Who is SWSRN? Taylor?

•