Junior Carrie Follower

GAC Top 20 this week

So Carrie did not make the top 20 this week on GAC but she is still there to vote for so I will as I do everyday. Really need a song for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I have been really busy with school this week and barely had enough time to get some voting in---and it will be like that for the remainder of this last quarter. I went over and voted for Carrie on GAC and was surprised that MS was not on the top 20. I thought it may be at the bottom but not off the list. She has had a good run with MS but it is sad not to see a Carrie song on the top 20. I am still gonna vote for MS as long as it is on the vote list.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    I have been really busy with school this week and barely had enough time to get some voting in---and it will be like that for the remainder of this last quarter. I went over and voted for Carrie on GAC and was surprised that MS was not on the top 20. I thought it may be at the bottom but not off the list. She has had a good run with MS but it is sad not to see a Carrie song on the top 20. I am still gonna vote for MS as long as it is on the vote list.
    AJ, I'm voting for MS too and going to continue to vote until GAC takes it off the countdown list.

I will continue to vote until I do not have the option also.

•