Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Vote Carrie in the CMTs 2011!!!

And it's time...AGAIN!

Carrie's up for 2 awards, Female Video of the Year. and Video of the Year. Both nominations are for the AMAZING video for UNDO IT!!

We've got really really stiff competition, for SWSRN's Mine and ML's THTBM....But then, we are awesome! Carrie has won Video of The Year twice (for BHC and CC).....Here's our chance to make her the only woman to win the buckle THRICE.

We've already proven we're a force to reckon with at the CMTs, when we beat the easy favourite You Belong With Me (which even a VMA) last year....This year is going to be difficult, but we can do it! We've had a very bad spell at fan-voted award shows recently, excluding the ACA sweep, we lost the Teen Choice, the People's Choice, the American Music Award (one of the two).

BUT HERE'S TO PUSH CARRIE!! You can easily chain-vote, and it's well within the rules for those of y'all who get guilty consciences, lol! VOTE CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!!!!!

Country Music Television - News, Videos, Artists : Online Radio, Song Lyrics, TV Shows and More

Side Note : Carrie Underwood's director for UI, Chris Hicky is also up for an award. Throw a vote his way, now and then

Here's a help video I made for power-voting
    Last edited by carebear4eva; 04-28-2011 at 09:50 AM.

I believe there's a glitch in the system. The vote button isn't working. Many people on Twitter are complaining too.

Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Hopefully we will not need to have a facebook account in order to vote. That will slow things down quite a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Chisholm View Post
    Hopefully we will not need to have a facebook account in order to vote. That will slow things down quite a bit...
    I highly doubt we will. Has any award show ever done that? Did they do so last year? If yes, then I guarantee you there's a way to bypass it, cuz I chain-voted like crazy last year without multiple FB accounts.

Concert Stars
    Nope the voting system was different last year.

Concert Stars
    I signed into Facebook and received the following message:

Country Music Television is requesting permission to do the following:
    • Access my basic information
      Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

Country Music Television
    By proceeding, you agree to the Country Music Television

I really want to vote but not sure if I want to give all of this information to CMT. If everyone is doing this than I will.

But, you can instead just choose to create an account and vote with that, right? You don't need to use your Facebook account. In the top left section, Sign Up giving nothing but your email id, and you can vote using the account you create there. If you have any issues with giving your Facebook information (which is perfectly understable), just create a CMT account. I suppose many of you may already have an account, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm all logged in with my CMT Account and when I click "vote" nothing happens. They better fix this soon!

Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I'm all logged in with my CMT Account and when I click "vote" nothing happens. They better fix this soon!
    Yeah, that's the general consensus on Twitter, too. I'm sure they'll fix it soon :-)

Concert Stars
    Voted! You need a stupid facebook account to vote.

^ No, I don't think you do. You just have the option of voting with either facebook or a CMT account.

Concert Stars
    How do you do that? They keep asking me to connect with my facebook!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    ^ No, I don't think you do. You just have the option of voting with either facebook or a CMT account.
    Wouldn't let me vote without going through facebook.I tried just signing in to CMT.No go.

Can we vote multiple times? I turned off cookies and the pop up didn't show the category marked?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    I will try turning off cookies!

Concert Stars
    I sticked this for you and just edited a few things Carrie hasn't been the only woman to win VOTY twice or two years in a row(if she wins this year for UI). Taylor has won it twice with "Our Song" and "Love Story." And that was two years in a row haha. BUT we can make Carrie the only woman to win VOTY THREE times. And we can definitely do that with "Undo It" being nominated!

You don't need a FB account to vote. You can vote by connecting through FB or logging in with your CMT account. There just might possibly be a glitch that they have to fix.. or possibly you are doing something wrong? I think it's great that you can connect through FB now.. because it's faster and that will make people vote more because a ton of people have FB accounts and don't have CMT accounts.. or can't remember their CMT Login. So this could help us with getting Carrie more votes...

You can also vote unlimited because it lets you keep voting and says thank you each time. They changed the voting system this year.

Concert Stars
    Clearing cookies seem to have worked! It didn't keep track of those category i've voted. I'm taking this opportunity to put in a few votes!

New Carrie Fan
    i used my facebook account to vote....but nothing is happening... can someone help me..???

Concert Stars

New Carrie Fan
    yes..!!

Concert Stars
    Try going into another category and see if that works. The video of the year button wasn't working for me initially after going into another page it finally worked.

•  
    Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast