Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EOTY Voting

Concert Stars

EOTY Voting

For those that still want to vote for the ACM EOTY, here is where you can vote.

Vote for ACMA Entertainer of the Year and New Artist of the Year on CBS.com

Concert Stars
    Brad or Keith or boycott the voting?

Concert Stars
    Keith for me.

Concert Stars
    Keith for me!

Concert Stars
    But don't plan on watching the ACM's, so really could care less who wins. If I had a preference though, it would be Keith or Brad. Still voting for Keith though.

I am still not sure

Concert Stars
    I'm voting because if not, the label and/or ACM voters will get want they want. This is a chance to make a statement and voice our opinions no matter what the outcome may be or who ends up winning. They will at least see our votes. Even if they may not care what my opinion is, I'm still going to give it and it will make me feel better...lol.
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 03-14-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Carrie Follower
    Keith for me!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This CU/RF Fan Is Boycotting!!!

I voted for Brad. But I wouldn't mind if Keith won either. I hope it's one of those two, I really don't want TS to win after this whole bribing thing, and I don't think the other nominees deserve it yet.

Concert Stars
    How is it far for her to do that? Wouldnt you want an award you KNOW you deserved, not one you bought?

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I tried to register but unable to. I also logged in but not accepted. Any ideas? Thanks.

Carrie Follower
    jbrown, did you do it through your phone or your computer?

Concert Stars
    I've voted Taylor, purely because she is the only one nominated that I've actually seen live and she put on a great show. I think I might have missed something about bribing though?!?

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete Angel View Post
    I've voted Taylor, purely because she is the only one nominated that I've actually seen live and she put on a great show. I think I might have missed something about bribing though?!?

Go look at the "Speak Now" thread. Taylor's label is basically rewarding her fans for voting for her, with the chance to win a free camera & one her fans will win concert tickets for voting for her.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt011 View Post
    jbrown, did you do it through your phone or your computer?
    I did it on my computer. Thanks. I want to vote for Keith.

OMG !! taylor is pathetic !!!!!!! she used her fans like voting machines !

She is ¨mean¨ and ¨pathetic¨and alone in life¨ !!!!!!

I vote for Brad because Carrie duet !

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I am still torn and haven't started voting yet. I want to vote for Keith, because I feel he is the most deserving of the nominees and he is my favorite to see in concert of the nominees. However, I kinda want to vote Brad because of his friendship with and support of Carrie. Part of me wants to just not vote at all and leave it up to the rest of the country music fans, lol. Anyway, I guess I'll figure it out.

Either way, I will be watching the show as I have always been a fan of country music and like to see all the performances more so than I care about who wins what. I always want Carrie to win everything she is nominated for, but beyond her, I don't get too torn up about the nominees and winners.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Follower
    I have seen Carrie six times and Brad ten times and love them both as entertainers, but I admit I am here to ask you to vote for Keith for EOTY.

I know you are all upset that Carrie wasn’t nominated – so am I – and understand why you might not want to vote at all. I’m sure you all know how fanatical Taylor fans are; not only are the other nominees having to deal with that, but emails are being sent out in mass asking for votes for her. Big Machine is shelling out big bucks to promote Taylor and is now offering incentives in the form of cameras and concert tickets in exchange for votes. I don’t think that is fair and it certainly isn’t respectful to the other nominees.

Essentially, you guys can still be a huge factor in determining the winner. If you choose not to vote, I believe Taylor will win. I also believe she will win if votes are split between Keith and Brad. Obviously, die-hard Keith fans will vote for him; same with Brad. You all are the difference – your votes normally go to Carrie; now, it is a question of where they will go. I think Brad is a great entertainer and will continue to travel to see him as I have been doing the past two years. What I think puts Keith at the top of the nominee list this year is his commitment to and connection with his fans. He is always out there at red carpet events talking to and taking pictures with the fans and his interaction with them at shows is incredible. If you’ve seen him live, you know what I’m saying; if not, you owe it to yourself to see him perform. The shows with him and Carrie were some of the best I’ve seen.

I know many Keith fans vote for Carrie anytime he is not up for the same award and we will continue to support her. The CMT Awards are coming up soon and we would be happy to vote like crazy for her for any category where Keith is not nominated. I know how devoted you are to Carrie – I feel the same way about Keith and will do whatever I can to see him get the recognition he deserves. Can you please help us ensure that Taylor does not walk away with the EOTY Award this year?

Thank you.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I am still torn and haven't started voting yet. I want to vote for Keith, because I feel he is the most deserving of the nominees and he is my favorite to see in concert of the nominees. However, I kinda want to vote Brad because of his friendship with and support of Carrie. Part of me wants to just not vote at all and leave it up to the rest of the country music fans, lol. Anyway, I guess I'll figure it out.

Either way, I will be watching the show as I have always been a fan of country music and like to see all the performances more so than I care about who wins what. I always want Carrie to win everything she is nominated for, but beyond her, I don't get too torn up about the nominees and winners.

Ditto on that one. I don't care beyond my faves either.

•  
    Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast