Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And congratulations....Kelly is DOWN, Carrie on top with a small but sizeable +4 lead.

I guess we'll take a little bit of a break before starting the next video. We could use one after the struggle
    to topple Kelly,lol!
    In the meanwhile, you can check out this video here. There is no voting to do, just this one user with a sad life who has posted some REALLY hurtful things about Carrie. He calls her fake, hypocritic, not really a Christian and uncharitable. His comment needs to be thumbed down severely. Also, please leave a host of pissed off reply comments to his.

I'll have the next video up in a bit. Gimme half a day :-)

And THANK YOU, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey guys, so we took a well-deserved break, now it's time to get on it again. Our next video is perhaps the singly worst video to Carrie on YouTube : Such sharp criticism is not there on any other video. It is a video of Carrie's version of Home Sweet Home. While almost all of these videos have negative comments, this one PARTICULAR video is atrocious. It's gonna be hard to topple this video in favour of our girl, but if we can win SIX ACAs against SWSRN, we sure as hell can take on Motley Crue. LET'S DO THIS! Thumb down their comments, thumb up the pro-Carrie ones, and leave your own comments....THIS IS POSSIBLE, LET'S GO!!!

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Hey guys, so we took a well-deserved break, now it's time to get on it again. Our next video is perhaps the singly worst video to Carrie on YouTube : Such sharp criticism is not there on any other video. It is a video of Carrie's version of Home Sweet Home. While almost all of these videos have negative comments, this one PARTICULAR video is atrocious. It's gonna be hard to topple this video in favour of our girl, but if we can win SIX ACAs against SWSRN, we sure as hell can take on Motley Crue. LET'S DO THIS! Thumb down their comments, thumb up the pro-Carrie ones, and leave your own comments....THIS IS POSSIBLE, LET'S GO!!!

I'm on it!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not available in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    I'm on it!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not available in the U.S.
    Oh, is that so? Well thanks for letting me know, that really explains a lot. No wonder Carrie is being so severly trashed in this video....Her home crowd carebears haven't been able to back her up!

Okay, so I guess we gotta give up on that previous one....No one over here can hope to bring down that video with the small number of international fans we have.

Moving along, here's ANOTHER Kelly Carrie comparison in which we're losing. It's not that important, cuz it's a "Who's hotter?" video, but Carrie is losing by 40 votes!!! Seriously?? In a million years, if I'd never heard either of them and they both stood in front of me, who'd I say was hotter? Carrie FRIGGIN' Underwood!!!! Go thumb those Kelly comments down and push up Carrie's fans' comments....GO, GO, GO!!!!!

We're moving guys,but very, very slowly. Push harder!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    here's a link to a vid I believe we really need to "clean" up.
    there's so many awful comments made about carrie that go WAY beyond an "opinion".
    please VOTE DOWN AND FLAG those comments (to hide them) ESPECIALLY ones made by cgandjr. I would suggest REPORTING the user as he's just there for the sake of bashing and stirring up trouble.
    please comment and thumbs up comments that will not degrade either artists.

let's Do this carrie army!! Comment if you have

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^^ it'd be great if you guys can help out carrie in the vids

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    ^^ it'd be great if you guys can help out carrie in the vids
    I'm sorry guys! I wish I could help, but I don't have a youtube account. All the negativity towards Carrie makes me so mad, I try to stay away from it.

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12