Streaming and voting CMT

OK some of you feel defeated but the harsh reality is now Carrie has dropped to #9 om cmt's most popular artist , the lowest I have ever seen her. We all need to stream and vote. Stream all of Carries videos. I have 3 tabs that stream all day and night it just goes from one to the next and when I am on the computer I stream MS of course. We all need to keep Carrie alive on CMT if for nothing but the awards. We owe this to Carrie and really takes no work except the inital set up so PLEEEEEEEEEEZE help!

I CAN'T STREAM!! THE VIDEO LIBRAY ISN'T AVAILABLE IN DUBAI :'(

Where all can I vote? That's my forte, I can spend HOURS at end voting, even if it involves creating fake email ids (I have a well-tabulated list of 100 fake ids created exclusively for ACM/AMA voting

Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    I CAN'T STREAM!! THE VIDEO LIBRAY ISN'T AVAILABLE IN DUBAI :'(

Where all can I vote? That's my forte, I can spend HOURS at end voting, even if it involves creating fake email ids (I have a well-tabulated list of 100 fake ids created exclusively for ACM/AMA voting
    There are so many places just on this voting thread alone. My mediabase link for requesting mamas song. Go Carrie Country's vote request and stream thread and he has links to gac, cmt top 20 as well as other sites and the radio voting threa has alot. Once you click on the thread go to the pages on the top by the title go to last scroo down and the post with all the links is at the end. This site the most recent is on top which means you sometime have to search for the post with the links . Thanks we need all the help we can get.

Concert Stars
    I'm streaming and voting! Let's go Team!

Carrie still #9 on cmt's most popular artist stream. Now we even have nore competetion Crystal Bowersox new video is #1 on fav 5 videos and has had 35.00 views in just a few days and I really like her too and its a good song. We need to get Carrie back to the top so stream not just MS but any . I husy leave 3 tabs that stream all night her playlist goes all day and night.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Blondemama just a little reality to how CMT is......they are full of crap.....no longer a country music video channel.......took the boards away with no warning with made them look worse than ever......and they play favorites with Taylor Swift......to me that's exactly how I see them......GAC on the other hand more fair to the artists and our sweet Carrie is back at #1 and nicer to the people on the boards......and they are still country!!!!!

Thanks for detailing it to me....But, I already do most of those links.....Need something new to vote on!! ACM EOTY!!!!!

•