Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Carrie and Florida Georgia Line collab coming!

Hil
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Nobody is pressuring Carrie, they are just excited to work with her in that song, all this drama is so unnecessary.

And you better be ready to do the daily radio updates for "Feels Good" ;D
    Publicly asking someone to make any decision is a form of bullying. if she says no, then she looks like the bad guy. That's such bull****. If they have spoken to her people, then they run the risk of fans saying no, especially to a song and group that may not be their (her fans) favorite. If they already had this locked up, and presented it that way, most fans would get behind it. I think it's pretty low to put Carrie in this position. If things are as they present them, well, we know how Oklahoma wind fared. Carrie does not like when people manipulate a situation, which is exactly what they are doing.
    DaisyTweets, maddkat and adam1995 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Carrie will make the decision on this, and I will support her with whatever she decides. This sounds like they meant it as a fun way to pitch a song. There is no way they don’t have access to ways to get ahold of her privately.
    txacar, simonplay, glenn7 and 2 others like this.

I laughed when I saw Carrie post about Isaiah's birthday. Just totally ignoring this whole situation lol
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ like people on here acting like the world will end if people on twitter oppose it?

The song is garbage and the way they went about asking is garbage. Carrie has a label and they should have gone that route instead of placing Carrie in a no win situation.
    Agree on the part about how they went about asking. All these managers have numbers for other managers and they could have asked theirs to contact hers and caused a lot less grief. Maybe they did it this way to pressure her or I guess they could have just thought it was a ďcuteĒ thing to do to put it out there publicly. And I would guess it isnít as easy as just saying yes. I am sure her label has a say in this and every decision by a label I am sure is based on a strategy so I would guess her label has an opinion or input one way or the other. Just a guess. If she says no then I can see it now FGL fans will then probably say she thinks she is too good for them blah blah. They should have just gone through the proper channels and not put her on a spot.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Nobody is pressuring Carrie, they are just excited to work with her in that song, all this drama is so unnecessary.

And you better be ready to do the daily radio updates for "Feels Good" ;D
    Come on you know good and well if she says no at this point or doesnít respond publicly, their fans will probably attack her for a couple of days saying she thinks she is too good for them blah blah or something to that affect. And in this day and age it is not a fun thing to be publicly trashed on twitter since some do not put in check what they are willing to say. You canít assume that type of thrashing, if it happens, wonít sting. Yes granted it will go away since most things always do but there was no reason really to put her in this spot. We all know that simple things can often get ugly on twitter these days. All these people have phone numbers for their labels or managers etc so even though I am sure they probably meant no harm, it would have been best if they would have gone through the propers channels.

Concert Stars
    It looks like they’ve deleted the post off of Instagram (but not twitter)

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Also someone commented on Pulse that FGL’s current single was quietly dropped. And then it looks like that post was deleted soon after. And the posts on Reddit about that music video were deleted too. Idk..I’m starting to think this collab might happen. Guess we’ll see!
    CU4ever likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Maybe, but the dates don’t line up for when the music video was filmed and when the song was written. The song was supposedly written after that music video which was filmed months ago...things are crazy town right now in general so who knows what’s going on with anything really.
    countrymusicfan15 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    ^ Right lol maybe they can debut it at the ACM Awards in September. Never thought I’d be saying that lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    they dropped the last single to rush out a song called I Love My Country next Friday.
    Cynically I believe it's to take advantage of situation we're all in

Insane Carrie Fan
    they dropped the last single to rush out a song called I Love My Country next Friday.
    Cynically I believe it's to take advantage of situation we're all in
    Thank God! We have enough issues right now, we don't need Carrie to be involved in the coronavirus of country music (FGL).

Concert Stars
    That doesn’t mean it’s not happening. They just didn’t release it yet or record it yet. Lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    That doesnít mean itís not happening. They just didnít release it yet or record it yet. Lol
    True, but it means there's more hope it won't.
    pacarriefan and maddkat like this.

Concert Stars
    Honestly at this point I think it would be a good idea to release a collab just to lift people’s spirits during this difficult time!
    simonplay likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    No FGL song will lift anyone's spirits.lol
    gwade82, txacar, adam1995 and 2 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hopefully Drinking Alone will keep climbing the charts and then a duet will be released. Would totally prefer Dan n Shay over FGL but I'm desperate for anything at this point lol
    LilUnderwood and CU4ever like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    That doesnít mean itís not happening. They just didnít release it yet or record it yet. Lol
    Yeah agree on the not yet part because I doubt very seriously Carrie is going to go into a studio to record anything right now and expose herself to more people and possibly take something home to her kids. Or has she been seen going out in public lately?

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    ^I don't think she has left home. Seems like they are taking this time to enjoy farm life and thankfully be safe.

She could record when things resume but I doubt that this diet was ever going to happen.
    pkc4rls likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @briannanicollle
    brian kelly came to my work today (chick fil a) and I asked him if carrie ever got back to them on that song, he said she said no. and thatís the tea.

Insane Carrie Fan
    @briannanicollle
    brian kelly came to my work today (chick fil a) and I asked him if carrie ever got back to them on that song, he said she said no. and thatís the tea.
    Praise be to Jesus! This proves everything will be alright, lol, just wait it out.
    rainbow1 likes this.

•  
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast