• 2 Post By MSCarriefan
  • 2 Post By Kizmet311
  • 4 Post By Smokyiiis

Thread: Carrie Underwood talks new baby, touring and being clickbait

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood talks new baby, touring and being clickbait

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ent...medium=twitter

Just because Carrie Underwood wears pink, it doesn't mean that she's having a girl. Underwood has seen the speculation and she laughs it off."I don't know what it is," she said. "You've got a 50 percent chance you're correct. I have no idea."
    Seated in the living area of a suite at a luxury Nashville hotel Monday, Underwood is, in fact, wearing pink. She looked glamorous with her long blond hair in soft curls that fell well past her shoulders and rested against her light pink dress.
    Celebrity is a weird thing, she admitted. She said she has sat down and spent an hour talking with an interviewer about important things — her new music or what's going on in the world. By the time the story prints, the content has been reduced, she said, to something that doesn't mean anything.
    "I feel like that's the culture we live in right now," Underwood explained. "It will be something all about my face. I'm like, 'We talked about so many things. Why did that happen?' "

She knows why it happens.
    "It's what we live in," she said. "It's all clickbait, right?"

The USA TODAY NETWORK will run an extensive story about Underwood's new album, "Cry Pretty" — which she co-produced with David Garcia — near the project's Sept. 14 release date.

Far removed from the news headlines, Underwood said that with the arrival of her second baby she's about to be a full-time resident of "working Momville." When her "Cry Pretty 360" tour launches May 1 in North Carolina, she'll be on the road with a baby. The singer traveled with her son, Isaiah, during her "Storyteller" tour, but the little boy was already 11 months old. Her second child will still be an infant.
    "It's going to be a different ball game, for sure," she said. "My brain, I'm such a planner. I want to know how it's all going to go. But no matter who you are, you make it happen, you make it work, you get your team behind you."
    Underwood said she already has an essential member of that team in place — 3-year-old Isaiah.
    "I think he'll be a really good big brother," she said. "I think he'll be helpful."
    Tickets to Underwood's "Cry Pretty 360" tour go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Friday through Ticketmaster. She'll play Nashville's Bridgestone Arena on Sept. 27, 2019.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If she doesn't know yet that means she is below 4 months pregnant right?
    txacar likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    You can find out gender between 16-20 with ultrasound. So she probably is around 4 months. She might be waiting though to find out.
    txacar and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Waiting so she doesn't have to lie. This way she can say she doesn't know and it's true.
    txacar, rainbow1, Pi314CA and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Waiting so she doesn't have to lie. This way she can say she doesn't know and it's true.
    I don’t get it.Why would you think she’s waiting to say what it is & lie and say she doesn’t know what it is?Its very possible she doesn’t really know what the gender is.I really don’t get why you would be saying that.Why would she be lying if she said she doesn’t know what the gender is?I don’t get why she would be lying about something like that to someone who has probably interviewed her many times in the past before her albums came out?I just don’t see why she would lie in an interview if she really doesn’t know what the gender is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    ^She didn't mean lying in the interview today. She meant waiting where she won't have to pretend to not know when asked for the next little while.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I don’t get it.Why would you think she’s waiting to say what it is & lie and say she doesn’t know what it is?Its very possible she doesn’t really know what the gender is.I really don’t get why you would be saying that.Why would she be lying if she said she doesn’t know what the gender is?I don’t get why she would be lying about something like that to someone who has probably interviewed her many times in the past before her albums came out?I just don’t see why she would lie in an interview if she really doesn’t know what the gender is.

I think you need to re-read Liz's comment. She did NOT say that Carrie is lying. She is saying she thinks Carrie is waiting to find out the gender so she DOESN'T have to lie about what she's having and so she won't slip up and call the baby a he or she. Last time she knew she was having a boy and she was afraid she would slip up and reveal the gender in an interview, so she went ahead and let Brad reveal it.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Love the new article, love the glimpses into “mommyhood” we get to see, however small and excited for this next chapter for Carrie! Many blessings!

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I think you need to re-read Liz's comment. She did NOT say that Carrie is lying. She is saying she thinks Carrie is waiting to find out the gender so she DOESN'T have to lie about what she's having and so she won't slip up and call the baby a he or she. Last time she knew she was having a boy and she was afraid she would slip up and reveal the gender in an interview, so she went ahead and let Brad reveal it.
    The comment really confused me & I had no idea of how to really interpret it so that’s why I said what I said in my post.I just wish Liz would’ve cleared that statement up a bit more so I wouldn’t have gotten so confused so easily!!I probably should’ve just asked her to clear the statement up for me so I wouldn’t get confused so easily & say the wrong statement!!

•