Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Seriously? Carrie Underwood Angers Fans?????

  1. #1
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    6,387
    Concert Stars

    Seriously? Carrie Underwood Angers Fans?????

    Carrie Underwood angers fans with comments about fertility | Fox News


    Good grief.....must not be real fans if that's the case.

  • #2
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    7,410
    Good grief is right!!! Our society has gotten so hypersensitive about everything.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

  • #3
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,346
    Concert Stars
    ^ looks like fox is just trying to stir trouble where none exist.What'd Carrie do to them?
    There are always negative comments about everything why in the h**l write and article about this?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #4
    Ultimate Carrie Fan simonplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    6,581
    "Angers fans..." more like 5 people! Lol must be a slow day for news.

  • #5
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,747
    Concert Stars
    Wonder why the writer thought they were fans. It's the same people who write ugly things on every instagram she posts. People don't read. Carrie merely said "their chance to have a BIG family," not that she couldn't have more children.

    I almost wish social media had never happened. I never knew there were so many mean people in the world.

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,995
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    Wonder why the writer thought they were fans. It's the same people who write ugly things on every instagram she posts. People don't read. Carrie merely said "their chance to have a BIG family," not that she couldn't have more children.

    I almost wish social media had never happened. I never knew there were so many mean people in the world.
    Seriously though.... Makes one wonder.....
    txacar, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

  • #7
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,396
    Concert Stars
    It amazes me that people read articles and take away what they want to take from it. Carrie never said that she was not going to have more children---only that she and Mike have missed having a big family naturally and that they have talked about adopting children. At 35 years old I would not recommend having 4 or 5 more children (big family), therefore---adoption is a really good option and there are many children that need adopting. Mike and Carrie would be ideal parents for those children and treat them as their biological children. I really think that there are many more negative people in today's world than there were 5 years ago. The internet is full of mean spirited people. They are definitely not fans...Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?

  • #8
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    7,410
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    It amazes me that people read articles and take away what they want to take from it. Carrie never said that she was not going to have more children---only that she and Mike have missed having a big family naturally and that they have talked about adopting children. At 35 years old I would not recommend having 4 or 5 more children (big family), therefore---adoption is a really good option and there are many children that need adopting. Mike and Carrie would be ideal parents for those children and treat them as their biological children. I really think that there are many more negative people in today's world than there were 5 years ago. The internet is full of mean spirited people. They are definitely not fans...Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
    Good to see you around these parts, Adam!!!! Your support and positive thoughts are missed!!! Hope your studies and your 'doctoring' are going well!!!!


  • #9
    Obsessed Carrie Fan

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Murfreesboro,TN
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Carrie Underwood angers fans with comments about fertility | Fox News


    Good grief.....must not be real fans if that's the case.
    I had to shake my head at that one too.There’s just no way that those people are complaining are “real fans” when a real fan of hers would respect Carrie if she chose to go the adoption route,seeing as she & Mike would be ideal parents for adopting a kid & treating them like they were their own biological kids.She only said that she might’ve missed the window to have a big family,not that she couldn’t have kids anymore!!Are people that lazy that they can’t read the article to see what it actually said?It just had to be a small group of people that aren’t Carrie fans who said that because no real Carrie fan would get angry over something so trivial!!This is why people don’t trust the media,they twist words around to suit their own agenda & fail to do the research in order to make the story true & factual!!Who even came out with this “news” anyways & how did this story even get started in the first place?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #10
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,330
    Concert Stars
    Well MSN posted the same story. Completely taken what she said out of context.
    oldyfan, mbh and rainbow1 like this.

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,960
    If Carrie says she missed her chance on having a big family then you people don't need to question it just leave it be. Like her fall that people keep on running their mouths about just leave it be. It's none of your business.

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,747
    Concert Stars
    ^We're not criticizing her, we're defending her. We have the right to comment on articles/people who spread false information about Carrie.
    rainbow1, mbh, Smokyiiis and 3 others like this.

  • #13
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    2,000
    This is foxnews desperate attempt to get an article on their website more web traffic.. Sadly I have to confess I took the bait, I should have known given the source not to do so, won't make that mistake again.

  • #14
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    ^We're not criticizing her, we're defending her. We have the right to comment on articles/people who spread false information about Carrie.
    I wasn't talking about you all i talk about "THEM" out there in the world that can't stop the hate.

  • #15
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,747
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryfan2448 View Post
    I wasn't talking about you all i talk about "THEM" out there in the world that can't stop the hate.
    Sorry I misunderstood. I totally agree on that!!!! Same old hater trolls on anything that even mentions Carrie, and especially on youtube and her instagram.
    mbh, rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

  • #16
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,633
    Concert Stars
    Must be a slow news day. No new Trump
    stuff for the media to bash 24/7. So now they go after Carrie. What a disgrace the media has become. Clearly Carrie wasn’t saying you can’t have babies after 35. She was only saying she might not be able to have a big family. People are so filled with hate these days they have lost all rational thought- including the media.
    Smokyiiis, sd20 and mbh like this.

  • #17
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,355
    Concert Stars
    I first saw it on my FB feed.
    mbh likes this.

  • #18
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,330
    Concert Stars
    I really like what Alison Bonaguro said in her tweet. "Four measly tweets and you think "parents are furious" and that @carrieunderwood is "facing backlash". Do you clickbaiters have no shame?

  • #19
    Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,343
    I saw a lot of comments on both Facebook and Twitter saying it's her business and we should not judge. A lot also said that she said "big" family not more kids in general. So I feel like she has a lot of people taking up for her and the media's crazy stories.
    liz278, txacar and rainbow1 like this.

  • #20
    Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    3,946
    Lame article.
    liz278, jimshoe, txacar and 2 others like this.


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Hello fellow Carrie Underwood fans
      By yeye2417 in forum New Member Welcome
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 06-05-2015, 06:57 PM
    2. Asian Carrie Underwood fans?
      By cu_philippines in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:56 AM
    3. Filipino Carrie Underwood Fans?
      By cu_philippines in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 05-23-2012, 04:12 AM
    4. ******Carrie Underwood's Message to Fans*******
      By Carrie Country in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:50 AM
    5. Carrie Underwood on Her Fans: ‘They Made Me’
      By maddkat in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:35 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •