Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree40Likes
  • 8 Post By Claire2004
  • 3 Post By Kizmet311
  • 4 Post By DaisyTweets
  • 1 Post By Kizmet311
  • 1 Post By Claire2004
  • 3 Post By Carrieslegs84
  • 1 Post By DaisyTweets
  • 3 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By MSCarriefan
  • 8 Post By liz278
  • 3 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By cmarieu
  • 1 Post By txacar

Thread: Carrie Underwood,Old Dominion Set to Play Inaugural Live In The Vineyard Goes Country

Carrie Underwood,Old Dominion Set to Play Inaugural Live In The Vineyard Goes Country

Carrie Underwood, Old Dominion Set to Play Inaugural Live In The Vineyard Goes Country: Exclusive

Live In The Vineyard, the private music and wine festival that takes place in Napa, Calif., is launching a country edition next month in partnership with the Academy of Country Music.
    Carrie Underwood headlines Live In The Vineyard Goes Country, May 15-17, with acoustic performances by Old Dominion, Hunter Hayes, Ashley McBryde, Maddie & Tae, Eric Paslay, Parmalee, Jerrod Niemann, Lindsay Ell, Maggie Rose, Mitchell Tenpenny, Cale Dodds and Cash Campbell.

Full writeup: https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...source=twitter

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I posted this in the Twitter thread too, but since it applies to the event, I thought I would bring my post to this thread as well!

So this award show is May 15-17 in Napa Valley, which means Carrie will be in Cali near the date for the BBMA!!!! Plus, BB is the one who posted the article, so.... Connect the dots, la la la la...lol We're gonna get a BBMA performance of CRY PRETTY!!!!
    rainbow1, Suellen and Claire2004 like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I posted either Tuesday or yesterday how I had things planned out for her -- do the BMAs on sunday night (20th) and the Idol finale (21st). So this event just all fits in perfectly. Like I said in my earlier the only clinker, the playoffs!!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I posted either Tuesday or yesterday how I had things planned out for her -- do the BMAs on sunday night (20th) and the Idol finale (21st). So this event just all fits in perfectly. Like I said in my earlier the only clinker, the playoffs!!!!!
    Carrie didn't attend every single playoff game last year, especially the away games. She'll be there for the Stanley Cup if they make it, but that won't be until June I think. However, if a huge promotion opportunity for CP comes along I don't think she'll pass that up to attend a game. I hope she also visits Ellen while she's in Cali!
    rainbow1 likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

^^I planned until the Grammys next year lol. I've decided that she will do an acoustic version of CP during the Grammys next year, and will garner a standing ovation.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    ^^I planned until the Grammys next year lol. I've decided that she will do an acoustic version of CP during the Grammys next year, and will garner a standing ovation.
    An acoustic version of Cry Pretty at the Grammys next year would be AMAZING!!I get chills just thinking about it!!I already see awards coming for her for this masterpiece of a song,so to do a performance of CP there would be perfect along with the standing O!!
    txacar, ethelu and Claire2004 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Carrie didn't attend every single playoff game last year, especially the away games. She'll be there for the Stanley Cup if they make it, but that won't be until June I think. However, if a huge promotion opportunity for CP comes along I don't think she'll pass that up to attend a game. I hope she also visits Ellen while she's in Cali!
    Carrie and the gang and family made every home playoff game last year. But you're right, the away games were a different story. I think she only went to 1.

Hopefully the Preds will have a run like last season where the first two series they closed out in 4 games so that could potentially leave open time as the Preds wait for their next playoff opponent.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    as much as Carrie loves the Preds she has a contract to fulfill with UMG, and I would assume that involves promoting her music.If she has to miss a game she has to miss a game.
    cmarieu, ethelu and txacar like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Judging from her letter to fans about Cry Pretty. She will be at as many games as she can be and when she isn't she will be cheering them on. She will probably be there tonight. Remember she missed some last year to promote Calia. UMG probably want her at Cup games anyway for exposure if they make it.
    rainbow1 and txacar like this.

Concert Stars
    I entered to win this, since it is only 1 hour away from me. I would really LOVE to win this :-)
    Smokyiiis, judes, txacar and 5 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I entered to win this, since it is only 1 hour away from me. I would really LOVE to win this :-)
    Good Luck!!
    judes, liz278 and txacar like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you need any help to win and if we can help, let us know. Good Luck.
    liz278 and txacar like this.

Fingers crossed. Good luck -- hope you win!!!!!!!!!!
    liz278 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    So good to have Carrie back. Excited about what’s to come in the next few months. ❤️

Good luck!

•