Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Country Music Stars Come Together For Hurricane Relief At Upcoming "Country Rising"

Concert Stars
    A splint and a sling. It's wrapped pretty tight. A lot have to make an appointment with an orthopedic Dr to get a cast. But I am sure that Carrie got to see whatever Dr she needed.

I am thinking about her being home and Mike gone - as a mom of a toddler and hurt, that has to be scary.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    A splint and a sling. It's wrapped pretty tight. A lot have to make an appointment with an orthopedic Dr to get a cast. But I am sure that Carrie got to see whatever Dr she needed.

I am thinking about her being home and Mike gone - as a mom of a toddler and hurt, that has to be scary.
    Thank you. I was also thinking about Carrie being alone with Isaiah when she got hurt.
    rainbow1 and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Concert Stars
    I️ wonder who she called, or took her to the hospital? Maybe the nanny, or Mark and Ivy?
    liz278 and MSCarriefan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It’s sad Carrie is missing the show tonight. We know how much she loves performing and supporting things like this. It was a shock to hear what happened to her. Glad she tweeted to let us know she’s alright. Take it easy, Carrie. :-)
    Hil, Carrieslegs84 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Louisa I was under the impression that Mike went back home. Is that not the case?

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Louisa I was under the impression that Mike went back home. Is that not the case?
    We don’t know the details. The statement said he went back to Nashville to be with her. Chances are pretty high he was too far away to get back to take her to the hospital and met her there. She likley called a friend or asked her assistant to come help. (Mike has a hunting camp somewhere in Kentucky, I’m not sure how far it is from Nashville. It would appear from Austin Casselman’s instagram that he was at the hunting camp. We are guessing that’s where Mike was as well).
    ethelu, rainbow1 and Smokyiiis like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I had to go back a bit, because lately Austin has only had Kentucky as the location on his pictures, but a while back he had White Plains, KY as the address. Now that may or may not be where they go every time they hunt, but it's about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Nashville. The articles said he traveled overnight, but it's really probably a couple hours at most.
    rainbow1 likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ I think by overnight they just meant he came back as soon as he heard not that he actually traveled all night.Probably got back Friday night depending on when the fall happened.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Concert Stars
    I hope she is ok. It almost seemed unreal when I saw the first article. It was so unexpected. Poor Carrie.

Ugh the crazy haters are pouncing on her accident, saying it's Karma because she dissed Trump. Yet they call themselves Christians. What is wrong with this country? Never mind. lol The whole world had gone mad.
    rainbow1 and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I hope she is ok. It almost seemed unreal when I saw the first article. It was so unexpected. Poor Carrie.

Ugh the crazy haters are pouncing on her accident, saying it's Karma because she dissed Trump. Yet they call themselves Christians. What is wrong with this country? Never mind. lol The whole world had gone mad.
    I guess those haters don't know it, but, being happy that someone is hurt is bad karma.

Concert Stars
    It sickens me that they are saying stuff like that. Honestly how despicable can a person get?
    rainbow1, ethelu and Suellen like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    ^^^ ditto.......... They need serious help........

•  
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234