Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By maddkat

Thread: I Asked Carrie Underwood About Those Legs Of Hers And Here Are Her Secrets

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

I Asked Carrie Underwood About Those Legs Of Hers And Here Are Her Secrets

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristatorre...5B9#.wnVJaGvyZ

ME: Last night, I was going to go run, but after a long day at work, picking up around the house and putting my son to bed, it just didn’t happen. What’s your advice for busy moms – and busy people in general – to stay motivated? How do you stay discIplined?

CARRIE:
    It’s all about just doing what you can, when you can, and cutting yourself a little slack. I used to workout six or seven days a week, and now it just doesn’t happen. If I’m not going to be able to do anything because my day is packed, I try to get in a small, thirty-minute workout earlier. And just doing that, I feel good for the rest of my day. Don’t wait ‘til the end.

ME: When you're trying to work your legs, besides the basics, like squats, is there anything specific you do? Do you have a go-to leg workout routine?
    CARRIE: Honestly, keep it simple with squats or lunges – or do suitcase squats, where you’re just holding weights or the leg press. I love that.
    ME: So, I know you’re a vegetarian. Has it been hard hard since your son, Isaiah, was born?
    CARRIE: Not to be vegetarian. I feel like one of my biggest problems is not making myself eat his food he doesn’t eat. I hate wasting food and I hate wasting water. If I’m going to put it on my plate, I’m going to eat it all. I make enough just for us and I don’t ever want to waste it. I’ll eat leftovers for a week because I hate wasting food.
    ME: Do you have like a cheap meal or a guilty pleasure?
    CARRIE: I want so badly to be vegan, but cheese is definitely an issue. I’ll have spells where I have no dairy, and I’m good, I’m great, I feel good. But it makes me feel bad, too. I don’t know why I do it, but that’s kind of my Kryptonite.

cont.
    Suellen, rainbow1, ethelu and 5 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower brenda218's Avatar
    Love these.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    People wasting food is one of my biggest pet peeves out there. Everytime she gives an interview I like her more, because she comes across as a normal down to earth person.

•