Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarrieUK
  • 1 Post By Kizmet311

Thread: Carrie Underood Tipped For Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Show

Carrie Underood Tipped For Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Show

Carrie Underwood is already being put forward as a potential performer for the 2018 Super Bowl halftime show.

Though the 2017 Super Bowl may only just have gone out with a bang thanks to Lady Gaga’s stellar halftime performance, there’s already a whole lotof speculation from fans about who should provide the entertainment at Super Bowl 52 in February 2018, and many fans are championing Carrie.

Football fans flocked to social media to put forward Underwood’s nameas a possible halftime headliner for the 2018 Super Bowl, which is scheduled totake place at U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota on February 4, 2018.

A slew of social media users took to Twitter to urge the NFL toconsider Underwood for the 2018 halftime show both before and after seeing Gaga’s electric performance, inundating the football league and the 140-character site with pleas to have Carrie be the big performer at next year’s game.

“Carrie deserves to do the Super Bowl Halftime show more than I deserveto be on this planet,” Twitter user @liveasong4 tweeted out of his hopes to see the former American Idol winner take to the field for Super Bowl 52, while@tkowseke48 added amid the halftime hype, “Lady Gaga is performing at #SB51 butit’s not too early to start campaigning for Carrie next year. #PepsiHalftime #Underwood2018.”

Writer and music critic David Wild also threw his support for Underwood to take on the big show in 2018, tweeting out his support as fans campaigned toget Carrie center stage.

“This reminds me. Who else out there beside me would like to see Carrietake the field at Halftime for #SuperBowl2018?” the Rolling Stone contributing editor wrote of Carrie, who shot to fame after winning American Idol back in 2005.

More here: Carrie Underwood Urged To Perform Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Show
    Josh likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    As much as I want this to happen, let's see if/when she gets pregnant. If she gets pregnant ASAP and the baby is born before the end of 2017, she might do it. If she gets pregnant later in the year, then baby #2's pregnancy and maternity leave will trump the halftime show. I can't help but think they will be trying to have another baby this year.
    stuffy likes this.

•