Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree249Likes

Thread: Carrie and Mike on vacation in Mexico

Junior Carrie Follower

Carrie and Mike on vacation in Mexico

Concert Stars
    Really great pictures. I am always so torn when carries vacation pics leak as I feel bad for her privacy to be invaded. But I admit that it's nice to see their happy fun pictures too. Hope they are not upset. Photog must have been on a boat?
    CrazyAboutCarrie and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    This link has all the pictures. The photographers were definitely in the water. I don't even know how they got the angle on some of the pictures, because it looks like the camera is IN the water. I mean, look at the one I posted and tell me how the heck they got that photo if they weren't IN the water. Unless they were in a boat and a wave was coming toward the boat and that's why the water is up front and center.

Carrie Underwood ? Bikini Pictures in Cabo San Lucas - KAYUTY

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    lets keep spreading the invasion of their privacy, by all means give all the links hits
    abbeyjones18 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    lets keep spreading the invasion of their privacy, by all means give all the links hits
    It happens to celebrities all the time. It's happened to Mike and Carrie multiple times over the years. I'm not saying it's right, but it happens. I enjoy seeing pictures of them and they understand the possibility it could happen, or they could try to choose a location where it won't. They are pretty much left alone in Nashville in their day-to-day life, but I'm not going to feel guilty for looking at the pictures because I enjoy seeing them. Yes, I realize that us giving them hits gives the paparazzi a business, but it is what it is. If we don't look at them, someone else will. Us posting links here on CF isn't going to spread them any further once E News and other popular celebrity sites keep posting the links anyway. In a perfect world the only photos we would see of celebrities are the ones they give permission for or the ones they share themselves, but we don't live in a perfect world. If Isaiah was in the pictures, I would feel guilty about it since he is a kid and they work hard to keep images of him private, but he isn't and these photos aren't anything we haven't seen before - just a different year, different swimsuits, and new haircuts.
    teesharky, adam1995 and OkieChick like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ nice justification, but do want you all want.I just think it's wrong to invade someone privacy whether they're a celebrity or not.And wrong to tell all the sites it's okay by posting links and giving them hits.But thats obviously just me so carry on
    txacar, Suellen and terilyn like this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood shows off toned abs in frilly pink bikini from her swimsuit line | Daily Mail Online

Daily Mail has a ton more pictures. That's the mag that always caught them in Canada.

Concert Stars
    TMZ has the story but they were kind. They said Carrie glistened in Cabo and looked hot.
    CrazyAboutCarrie likes this.

Concert Stars
    Perez Hilton picked it up. Spreading like wildfire now. At least it's free publicity for Calia. Lol
    CrazyAboutCarrie likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It's an invasion of their privacy. Carrie and Mike and private people. I feel bad that their holiday photos are now splashed all over the Internet.

Carrie Guru
    Very nice vacation place (Cabo San Lucas ) in Baja California, Mexico.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Just so I don't come off like some completely insensitive person,

Do I wish Carrie and Mike could enjoy a private vacation without having to worry about paparazzi? Yes.
    Am I going to look at vacation pictures if they are posted on the internet? Yes.
    Does that make me a hypocrite? Probably.

However, I am sure it does concern them if they want to take a family vacation to the beach or somewhere that Isaiah might be photographed without their permission. I am a mother too and I can understand being fiercely protective of your little one and I would throw a fit if I were a celebrity and someone tried to photograph my child without my permission. So, I can sympathize that this might make them more reluctant to have Isaiah out and about on vacation, and I certainly hope that if they do take a family vacation, they are left alone. They are adults and they chose careers that put them in the spotlight, but Isaiah is a child and should be protected from it, unless they choose to post a picture of him on their own. I also understand that while they may still enjoy their vacation, they probably won't be as free in what they do as a non-celebrity. If I was on an anniversary trip with my hubby, I would probably be kissing him and hanging all over him, but since they don't like PDA, they can't be as affectionate with each other on the beach, because it might get photographed. So, I get it, I promise I do. But I also like seeing pictures of them living their everyday lives, so I do look at them when they are made available.

Perhaps I am feeling a tad guilty, because I went and googled pictures of their honeymoon and had completely forgotten about Carrie wearing a shirt that said "Want More Privacy" over her swimsuit in one of the pictures. Granted, that was 6 years ago, and she seems to be a lot more comfortable with herself and is a little more open with the public than she was back then, but I am sure she would still appreciate her privacy on vacation with her husband.

Like I said, it's a bit hypocritical of me, and I wish Carrie had posted a picture of herself in her Calia swimwear rather than the paparazzi doing it, but I must admit I still enjoy the photos. No one is perfect and this won't be the first time I've enjoyed pictures of Carrie that she didn't intend for the public to see, because I just enjoy all things Carrie.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I too am conflicted about this. I look at the photos and click on the links but would also love for them to have privacy. One thing I would point out though.. They maybe have gone on vacations in the past and had privacy. I mean if they had a vacation with privacy we would never find out that they went on that vacation because no pictures would surface.
    Kizmet311, teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    ^ yes I feel the same Kizmet. I feel guilty for enjoying the pics if it upset Carrie that her privacy was invaded. Yet as much as it sucks to have their vacation intruded upon---by now I think Carrie is used to it to some extent. I feel like her honeymoon photos were most intrusive though as that was their special honeymoon- once in a lifetime. It sucked that paparazzi took pics from boats like stalkers. I felt terrible for her.

But sadly all celebs get photographed on beach vacations. I swear they must get extra $$$ for bikini shots or something? They seem to stalk beach resorts in particular- renting boats to get their best angles.

I hope she is not too upset. At least they were great pics and not too invasive. I have seen much worse of other poor celebs.

At least Calia is getting free publicity as several sites are mentioning that her pink suit is Calia.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Jim and Tee - I agree with you both on one thing - beach vacations certainly seem to be the most stalked by paparazzi. Probably because there is easier public access with the water and the beach, and also because they do want those top-dollar bikini shots. I do agree with Jim, though, that they probably could take a vacation without paparazzi photos if they picked the right location and perhaps have without even us knowing. It's sad that they have to consider that at all, but it could be done, I'm sure. I feel like most celebs are left alone in Europe or other countries, but anywhere in the US/Mexico seems to be fair game for paparazzi. I wonder if there are any private beaches in the Caribbean they could go to? You don't seem to see many celebs there. But if they are staying at resorts where other people stay too, it is going to be nearly impossible for them to have privacy - they would almost have to rent a private home with a private beach so that no one would know they are there.
    teesharky, rainbow1 and OkieChick like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ yes I feel the same Kizmet. I feel guilty for enjoying the pics if it upset Carrie that her privacy was invaded. Yet as much as it sucks to have their vacation intruded upon---by now I think Carrie is used to it to some extent. I feel like her honeymoon photos were most intrusive though as that was their special honeymoon- once in a lifetime. It sucked that paparazzi took pics from boats like stalkers. I felt terrible for her.

But sadly all celebs get photographed on beach vacations. I swear they must get extra $$$ for bikini shots or something? They seem to stalk beach resorts in particular- renting boats to get their best angles.

I hope she is not too upset. At least they were great pics and not too invasive. I have seen much worse of other poor celebs.

At least Calia is getting free publicity as several sites are mentioning that her pink suit is Calia.
    I'm sure Carrie fully expected to be photographed. She knew exactly what her job entails when she began her career, and I know she prefers that to the alternative. I'm very happy Calia is getting the pub and feel sure Carrie planned that, as well.

Agree with what you said earlier. It says a lot about her popularity that the the pictures surfaced. Don't forget, too, she and Mike traveled all over Europe right before TSOML and nobody even knew she was there. There are still places where she can find privacy if that's what she wants.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

8,036 likes
    27m

7,757 likes
    26m

7,757 likes
    25m

7,757 likes
    25m

10.6k likes
    46m

teesharky, ethelu and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yay, beach pictures of Carrie we can enjoy without guilt, haha. And those photos were clearly super-planned, lol. I don't think she is even wearing her wedding band in the paparazzi pictures, but on the boat she is rocking the big diamond, lol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Now we just have to get Carrie to take off her sunglasses for the photos.. her eyes are too beautiful to be hidden behind the sunglasses.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Wow amazing pictures! Way to go Carrie! Show the paparazzi you can post your own, BETTER pictures even! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post

8,036 likes
    27m

7,757 likes
    26m

7,757 likes
    25m

7,757 likes
    25m

10.6k likes
    46m

•