Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree38Likes
  • 12 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 1 Post By ChoctawCountyAffair
  • 2 Post By teesharky
  • 1 Post By terilyn
  • 1 Post By opry051008
  • 3 Post By JB172
  • 5 Post By Kizmet311
  • 5 Post By rcramer
  • 3 Post By Kizmet311
  • 2 Post By rainbow1
  • 1 Post By rcramer
  • 1 Post By bluetb4
  • 1 Post By bribarham

Thread: Carrie Underwood Featured In People Magazine's American Idol Special Edition (Scans)

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Featured In People Magazine's American Idol Special Edition (Scans)

Carrie is featured in PEOPLE The Best of American Idol: Farewell to TV's Greatest Talent Search. Check out the scans below:

Carrie Underwood - PEOPLE The Best of American Idol - Album on Imgur - Use this link if you have trouble with ImageBam.

Last edited by LouisaJessie; 03-03-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    bluetb4, Ann055, maddkat and 9 others like this.

Junior Carrie Follower ChoctawCountyAffair's Avatar
    Thank you!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ Thanks! I just bought this today at Barnes & Nobles bookstore. Love it! Even William Hung is in it I think. haha Oh the memories. Really nice keepsake.
    rainbow1 and lolita55 like this.

Thank you for sharing.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Thanks so much for the scans!!!

Now what's the chances that Carrie really did sit down with People for this article? lol.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I have to remember to look for this at the grocery store on Saturday, it's sad that AI will be over with five weeks from tonight.
    rainbow1, maddkat and ethelu like this.

Junior Carrie Follower brenda218's Avatar
    Thank you, can't find it here, will keep looking.

Thank you so much Louisa!

Thanks for the scans! Can't wait to get this myself.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Loved the new interview at the end. Buckle up, Carrie fans - she said AT LEAST one more baby in the next five years, lol. I also loved that she said her best friend was going to be living beside her when they move out to the new property. So, it sounds like Ivey and Mark will be their neighbors! That will be so awesome and the kids can all play together! I wish I could live beside my best friend for the rest of my life, lol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    You know I just love it when they go back to her American Idol days, she was just so loved back then. Talk about some one with an old fashioned but yet a hard working up bringing to step onto the American Idol stage and to captive and melt the hearts of America and the whole world like she did.... I often go back and re-watch the video on that winning moment day and still get emotional when Ryan says " The Winner of America Idol 2005 is Carrie Underwood"

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rcramer View Post
    You know I just love it when they go back to her American Idol days, she was just so loved back then. Talk about some one with an old fashioned but yet a hard working up bringing to step onto the American Idol stage and to captive and melt the hearts of America and the whole world like she did.... I often go back and re-watch the video on that winning moment day and still get emotional when Ryan says " The Winner of America Idol 2005 is Carrie Underwood"
    I love the picture of Carrie and her mom in the magazine from right after her winning moment. Carole and Stephen raised a wonderful woman! It really is amazing to think about Carrie, a college senior, winning AI and then absolutely working her butt off to make her career a success. Yes, she had a built in audience with AI, but so many have had that and haven't been able to turn it into a successful music career (although some have done well in theater or other venues). Carrie is just one of a kind and she took that opportunity and made the most of it and became an absolute superstar. Ten years later and she works harder than ever to keep her music fresh and now she has Calia too. She is just amazing.
    bluetb4, rainbow1 and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    Going out to find the magazine today!! That was so great, hearing about Ivey being next door!!! :-)
    bluetb4 and opry051008 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I love the picture of Carrie and her mom in the magazine from right after her winning moment. Carole and Stephen raised a wonderful woman! It really is amazing to think about Carrie, a college senior, winning AI and then absolutely working her butt off to make her career a success. Yes, she had a built in audience with AI, but so many have had that and haven't been able to turn it into a successful music career (although some have done well in theater or other venues). Carrie is just one of a kind and she took that opportunity and made the most of it and became an absolute superstar. Ten years later and she works harder than ever to keep her music fresh and now she has Calia too. She is just amazing.
    That exact picture made me say what I mentioned too, because I remember Carole saying to someone that she hoped that her win would not change who she truly was, and that is what Carrie exactly did, never changed the person who she was then to who she is now.... Such an incredible woman on every level.... I truly admire Carrie..... I even said to myself before finding Carrie in 2005 who would ever be the next Reba McEntire to go on and take over the Queen of Country music, well guess what Carrie did just that.....

Her hardwork and dedication and what has to be said her strong faith got her to where she is..... What an awesome journey to be part of......
    rainbow1 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Thanks for the scans! I have to go get a copy of this!! Carrie has brought sooooo much happiness into sooooo many peoples lives!! What an angel!!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Thanks for the scans and all that you do for us.
    opry051008 likes this.

•