Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood's 10 Best Live Performances

  1. #1
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    241

    Carrie Underwood's 10 Best Live Performances

    So The Rowdy have posted an article on the Best 10 Live Performances by Carrie.

    Carrie Underwood's 10 best live performances | therowdy.com

    Love all of these performances! When she sings those big sweeping ballads it just sends chills down my spine! She really is the most talented singer I've ever heard.

    I think the Paradise City performance is the most energetic and alive I have ever seen her on stage! She really lets loose and goes wild, its great!

  • #2
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,464
    I don't understand how "Everybody Hurts" performed at Global Citizen would not be on everybody's list. Even Rolling Stone, after that performance, said Carrie is the best voice of her generation, any genre, and they hoped she would record the song. IMO, it's second only to HGTA, although I love the others on the list. Fix You was another great live performance.
    terilyn, lizcarlo, Gator and 3 others like this.

  • #3
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    I don't understand how "Everybody Hurts" performed at Global Citizen would not be on everybody's list. Even Rolling Stone, after that performance, said Carrie is the best voice of her generation, any genre, and they hoped she would record the song. IMO, it's second only to HGTA, although I love the others on the list. Fix You was another great live performance.
    That was a great performance! It must have been so hard for them to pick only 10, especially cause every live Carrie performance is phenomenal!!

    This is still my number one performance! I will never get tired of watching this and I was so stoked they included it on the greatest hits album because it is just so amazing!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW0QkOUjweM

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,689
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwicountry View Post
    That was a great performance! It must have been so hard for them to pick only 10, especially cause every live Carrie performance is phenomenal!!

    This is still my number one performance! I will never get tired of watching this and I was so stoked they included it on the greatest hits album because it is just so amazing!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW0QkOUjweM
    My thoughts exactly. It's not possible to limit it to 10. I also love BA/TBC at the Grammy Awards. When she sang See You Again for the victims of the Oklahoma tornado, it was so moving to me. I could go on and on and on.
    rainbow1 and lizcarlo like this.

  • #5
    Carrie Guru
    LouisaJessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    13,108
    Concert Stars

  • #6

  • #7
    Carrie Follower Zach1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    59
    644bd282ea8e130e9b09c04842abb45d.jpg
    carrie-underwood-cma-awards-2013-shorts-gi.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    So Small from the 2007 CMA Awards, The Blown Away Medley from the 2013 CMA Awards, and See You Again from the 2013 CMT Awards, are jaw dropping.

  • #8
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,027
    this one is my favorite:

    rainbow1, Gator, lizcarlo and 4 others like this.

  • #9
    Carrie Guru Claire2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the library. lol
    Posts
    10,793
    My other favorites:

    - Desperado from the Grammys
    - I Told You So - duet with Randy Travis, American Idol
    - Alone from the iHeart show
    - All Is Well - duet with Michael W. Smith, CMA Country Christmas


    So many awesome performances to choose from! :-)

  • #10
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    738
    Thanks for posting all the favorite live performances. Forgot some of them. I would like to add her live performance of All Is Well with Michael W Smith. Never get tired of listening to her singing that song.

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan lizcarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    3,697
    Thanks for posting. That great list though. Its almost impossible to just put 10 for me. She has so many incredible performances especially when including concerts, tv appearances ect. I'm glad they did up dated version and put Someone To Watch Over Me tribute to Frank Sinatra and CCA from Today Show. I still watch that one(STWOM tribute) on my tv. I just love the different way she sing that song. Its so stunning and flawless. Carrie CCA slays in every way as performance. I think her singing in SOML is simply amazing.

    Other ones really like that have not been posted yet


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IITAvch6WN4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0St4Ke69eA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFPtfORzkwk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmeaFpz1c7U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH1LhVGogho
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rlev0Jmyk8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYr534k-Eo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWC4k0bwMAc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6ZPEWoPFI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tAeFnvs0AY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9MU1qH9x4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqCFU3Pfm24
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5Su5B0iSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3_PFRmB-c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGzDcZGiDdQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW5iEgTyqBY

    I'll stop before I post too many lol

  • #12
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    1,892
    #1 on their list is a no brainer... definitely her best performance.
    ethelu likes this.

  • #13
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcarlo View Post
    Thanks for posting. That great list though. Its almost impossible to just put 10 for me. She has so many incredible performances especially when including concerts, tv appearances ect. I'm glad they did up dated version and put Someone To Watch Over Me tribute to Frank Sinatra and CCA from Today Show. I still watch that one(STWOM tribute) on my tv. I just love the different way she sing that song. Its so stunning and flawless. Carrie CCA slays in every way as performance. I think her singing in SOML is simply amazing.

    Other ones really like that have not been posted yet


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IITAvch6WN4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0St4Ke69eA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFPtfORzkwk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmeaFpz1c7U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH1LhVGogho
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rlev0Jmyk8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYr534k-Eo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWC4k0bwMAc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6ZPEWoPFI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tAeFnvs0AY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9MU1qH9x4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqCFU3Pfm24
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5Su5B0iSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3_PFRmB-c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGzDcZGiDdQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW5iEgTyqBY

    I'll stop before I post too many lol
    Wow thanks for posting all those! Loved watching them : )

    I think by the end of this thread we may have posted every live video lol!! She just can't do a bad performance!

    Can anyone find a good quality version of Carrie singing Wheel of The World - I love that song but haven't been able to find a HQ vid of the full song live.
    DizzyDollyDee and lizcarlo like this.

  • #14
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    62
    She did a version of Blown Away at the Billboard Music Awards that was stunning.
    lizcarlo and CrazyAboutCarrie like this.

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan lizcarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwicountry View Post
    Wow thanks for posting all those! Loved watching them : )

    I think by the end of this thread we may have posted every live video lol!! She just can't do a bad performance!

    Can anyone find a good quality version of Carrie singing Wheel of The World - I love that song but haven't been able to find a HQ vid of the full song live.


    This is the best I could find. There is also 1 minute 30 second one here that very good quality but short.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2XC1teEV4s

    Gammy Before He Cheats Performance:

    Carrie underwood before he cheats (live grammy awards 2008) - vidéo Dailymotion

    Here is fan made (its amazing) video that shows Carrie versatility as singer.

    https://vimeo.com/61694229
    rainbow1 and Mirasa45A like this.

  • #16
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,689
    You guys may have already seen this, but I hadn't seen it before. It's Vince Gill singing Go Rest High On That Mountain at All For The Hall New York. Carrie is singing the background vocal on the chorus. I wish she was singing louder, and they only pan over to her once, but still a pleasant surprise.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6eqZgBcHh4
    rainbow1, maddkat and lizcarlo like this.

  • #17
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,027
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcarlo View Post


    This is the best I could find. There is also 1 minute 30 second one here that very good quality but short.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2XC1teEV4s

    Gammy Before He Cheats Performance:

    Carrie underwood before he cheats (live grammy awards 2008) - vidéo Dailymotion

    Here is fan made (its amazing) video that shows Carrie versatility as singer.

    https://vimeo.com/61694229

    I love "Wheel of The World".
    lizcarlo likes this.

  • #18
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    18,954
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    You guys may have already seen this, but I hadn't seen it before. It's Vince Gill singing Go Rest High On That Mountain at All For The Hall New York. Carrie is singing the background vocal on the chorus. I wish she was singing louder, and they only pan over to her once, but still a pleasant surprise.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6eqZgBcHh4
    you can hear her better in this audio from Little Jimmy's funeral
    https://soundcloud.com/maddkat57/go-...morial-service
    lizcarlo, rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

  • #19
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    18,954
    Concert Stars
    I'd include this in a top 10




    audio: https://soundcloud.com/maddkat57/everybody-hurts
    Gator, ethelu, Mirasa45A and 3 others like this.

  • #20
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,027
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I'd include this in a top 10




    audio: https://soundcloud.com/maddkat57/everybody-hurts
    I love this video. Carrie just stood there at one spot with her hair blowing, but I (we) could felt her "Majestic Presence" on stage -- to me, that's the definition of a Megastar !


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrie Underwood’s 10 Best Performances So Far
      By CarrieUK in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: 11-16-2015, 08:36 PM
    2. Looking back Rare Carrie Underwood performances
      By cmuf2011 in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 02-02-2015, 09:54 PM
    3. Replies: 1
      Last Post: 11-18-2014, 04:39 PM
    4. Replies: 23
      Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:39 AM
    5. Carrie Underwood's American Idol Performances
      By cu_philippines in forum Carrie On Youtube
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 04-27-2013, 02:14 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •