• 2 Post By sco
  • 3 Post By teesharky
  • 3 Post By cmuf2011
  • 8 Post By JB172
  • 3 Post By gran29

Thread: Horrible Front Page Yahoo Article

Concert Stars

Horrible Front Page Yahoo Article

Carrie Underwood Marriage Trouble: Singer & Husband Disagree About Having More Kids - Starpulse.com

Carrie Underwood and her husband Mike Fisher are reportedly fighting about expanding their brood. Just months after the singer gave birth to their son Isaiah, Fisher wants his wife to keep her promise about having a large family.
    An insider told the National Enquirer, "Early in their marriage, Carrie agreed with Mike that she wanted a large family. But now she’s backtracking, and Mike is furious!"
    Underwood, 32, loves being a mom, but she also wants to focus on her music career. Plus, she's allegedly having a hard time adjusting to being a parent. The source added, "She's been on an emotional roller coaster – having meltdowns over her weight gain, and even over choosing a family car!"

The couple wed in 2012, and the pro hockey player said publicly that he wants to have seven children. Underwood, on the other hand, would be satisfied with two or three.
    In addition, Fisher recently signed a $8.8 million, two-year contract with the Nashville Predators so he would have a solid base for his expanding family.
    The insider continued, "As part of their original bargain, Mike agreed to stay in Nashville before moving to Ottawa to raise their family. Something’s got to give, or Carrie’s going to be singing about her broken marriage!"
    Carrie at the CMT Music Awards in June
    Last weekend, Underwood had a scary moment with her four-month-old son. She revealed on Twitter that she had to break her car window after her dogs accidentally locked themselves and Isaiah inside. Fortunately, the baby and dogs were unharmed by the incident.
    In November, the Grammy-Award winner admitted that she was overwhelmed by the prospect of first-time motherhood.
    "We went to Babies'R'Us and we were walking around and I was, like, 'This is just so overwhelming!'" she told E! "I just don't want to get the wrong things, you know? I don't know what most of it does. There are, like, 5,000 things to choose from, and I'm like, 'Do we need that?! I don't know!'"

Another made up story. The part where the "source" elaborated about Carrie being on an emotional roller coaster? So laughable! Those incidents of Carrie's reaction to the weight gain and being emotional about replacing the old car were shared by CARRIE HERSELF, on one of her interviews during her pregnancy. Sounds like they made up the source.
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Just stupid! She's hot right now, unknown sources come out of the woodwork!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well, one thing it certain, Carrie is a headline maker. Makes me feel sad for most celebrities b/c these kind of untruths are difficult to dispute. Two or three children sounds realistic; but I have to admit, if I could change one thing in my life, I would have more children. We have 3 terrific adult children.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    lol, why would yahoo dredge up that fake story from the enquirer?

Concert Stars
    ^^ I wondered the same thing Maddkat! I believe it's totally false but HATED that YAHOO put it on my front PAGE. Just rude!
    bluetb4, rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Yahoo digs up stories all the time like this. There are so many copycat articles about so many celebrities that are just like this one about Carrie and Mike. They suck so bad. I have commented on so many now it just gets old. So over yahoo and TOC. I think they just try to get a rise out of people.

Concert Stars
    OMG what weight gain? How stupid are they? They post a picture of her looking thinner then she may ever have been at the CMT awards, yet they say she is freaked out over her weight gain?

Unreal. They are such idiots!

Concert Stars
    OMG they didn't even get the year of her marriage right! It was 2010 people! not 2012 !
    ethelu, terilyn and rainbow1 like this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Nobody puts much stock in the National Enquirer. Yahoo taylor's what it puts on the front page based on what people have looked at in the past.
    abbeyjones18 and Smokyiiis like this.

Concert Stars
    Um- "Mike agreed to stay in Nashville before moving to Ottawa.? " huh? What a crock of bull. He agreed to move to Nashville to raise their kids after moving FROM Ottawa. Wow. They are complete idiots!
    terilyn, rainbow1 and carrieguy2 like this.

There's so much wrong/fake info in that article that I don't even know where to begin.
    teesharky, terilyn and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Oh goodness, if the National Garbage Can wants to print a story at least get the year of their marriage right.

It's hilarious that they took the months old car story and spun it the way that they did, then use the weight gain crap when she was tweeting out pics of herself using her belly as a snack holder.

Concert Stars
    No one believes The Enquirer. Don't sweat it. It is a joke. I don't even see old ladies reading it in the Kroger check-out lines anymore. LOL
    rainbow1, lizcarlo and terilyn like this.

Concert Stars
    crock of crap!

•