• 6 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By lizcarlo
  • 1 Post By kewlie78189
  • 8 Post By teesharky

Thread: People Article on Carrie from New Calia Photoshoot

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

People Article on Carrie from New Calia Photoshoot

Carrie Underwood Post Baby Body: Poses for Calia Fitness Line ? Moms & Babies ? Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

A great motivation to get back in shape post-baby? Shooting a campaign foryour fitness line!
    On Monday, new mom Carrie Underwood did a photo shoot for Calia, and PEOPLE has the exclusive first look at the impressive result.
    Looking fit and toned, the singer beams as she poses in the exercise wear, which can be found exclusively at Dick’s Sporting Goods and on the line’s website.
    “Having a baby definitely changes your routine, and I have to work around his schedule,” the singer, 32, told PEOPLE from the set of the line’s fall campaign. She and Nashville Predators player Mike Fisher — who will celebrate their fifth anniversary on July 10 — welcomed their first child, sonIsaiah Michael, in February.
    “Whenever he goes to sleep, I do the things I need to do for myself and make workouts happen when they can.”
    Keep up with Carrie Underwood in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

PETER STANGLMAYR/DICKS SPORTING GOODS

For Underwood, the past few months has been all about
    juggling motherhood
    with her music and fashion career.

“I really haven’t taken that much time ‘off’ because there are always things to do,” she adds. “It’s been really nice to be able to focus my attention on Isaiah and our family. It’s been really good! But it’s been really nice as well to be creative, working on music, working on Calia. Making clothing that every woman can wear and enjoy makes me feel good.”
    The perks of being a designer are pretty great too: “Definitely one of the most fun parts is all the great clothes I get to wear!”
    As for her return to the stage — which kicks off June 9 at the Grand Ole Opry, followed by June 10’s CMT Music Awards and CMA MusicFest on June 13 — Underwood says she can’t wait to perform: “I’m excited to get back onstage.”
    PRGuy79, bluetb4, Gator and 18 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Carrie Underwood Post Baby Body: Poses for Calia Fitness Line ? Moms & Babies ? Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

A great motivation to get back in shape post-baby? Shooting a campaign foryour fitness line!
    On Monday, new mom Carrie Underwood did a photo shoot for Calia, and PEOPLE has the exclusive first look at the impressive result.
    Looking fit and toned, the singer beams as she poses in the exercise wear, which can be found exclusively at Dick’s Sporting Goods and on the line’s website.
    “Having a baby definitely changes your routine, and I have to work around his schedule,” the singer, 32, told PEOPLE from the set of the line’s fall campaign. She and Nashville Predators player Mike Fisher — who will celebrate their fifth anniversary on July 10 — welcomed their first child, sonIsaiah Michael, in February.
    “Whenever he goes to sleep, I do the things I need to do for myself and make workouts happen when they can.”
    Keep up with Carrie Underwood in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

PETER STANGLMAYR/DICKS SPORTING GOODS

For Underwood, the past few months has been all about
    juggling motherhood
    with her music and fashion career.

“I really haven’t taken that much time ‘off’ because there are always things to do,” she adds. “It’s been really nice to be able to focus my attention on Isaiah and our family. It’s been really good! But it’s been really nice as well to be creative, working on music, working on Calia. Making clothing that every woman can wear and enjoy makes me feel good.”
    The perks of being a designer are pretty great too: “Definitely one of the most fun parts is all the great clothes I get to wear!”
    As for her return to the stage — which kicks off June 9 at the Grand Ole Opry, followed by June 10’s CMT Music Awards and CMA MusicFest on June 13 — Underwood says she can’t wait to perform: “I’m excited to get back onstage.”
    She looks great, very fit and beautiful and glowing. Can't wait for June 10th, very excited.
    ethelu, rainbow1, bluetb4 and 5 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie looks amazing. She clearly works hard to maintain her figure. You'd never know she gave birth just a few months ago. She looks so happy and radiant.

Concert Stars
    Wow she looks thinner and fitter than ever! Stunning!

Is People mag doing a cover story on carrie or will this be a feature story in their mag but not a cover?

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Wow she looks thinner and fitter than ever! Stunning!

Is People mag doing a cover story on carrie or will this be a feature story in their mag but not a cover?
    I think that it's just a feature. If you look at the very top of the webpage, you will see the new cover w/ an old picture of Bruce Jenner on it.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yeah, I think this was a People "exclusive" story, but not going to be a cover. Not sure it will be in the magazine, since it was online.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ I think it'll make the magazine.At the bottom of the article it says for more from Underwood's shoot check out this weeks issue

She looks incredible. Carrie is such inspiration.
    bluetb4 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    I honestly don't understand how she can look that amazing after just having a baby!!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ you guys were right: She was featured in a small section of People Mag, but I had been hoping for a whole page sadly. Oh well.

This interview will make you cry. Added bonus- Ace and Penny.

E! Online ‏@eonline 23m23 minutes ago Behind the Scenes With Carrie Underwood at Her Calia Fitness Line Shoot--Watch Now! http://bit.ly/1ATgpMc

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That interview was so sweet!

•