Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree14Likes
  • 14 Post By CarrieUK

Thread: Carrie Underwood receives a whole lot of celeb love after baby Isaiah’s birth!

Carrie Underwood receives a whole lot of celeb love after baby Isaiah’s birth!

As we already told you, Carrie Underwood gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on February 27th, and she and husband Mike Fisher have been receiving a whole lot of love from her fellow celebrities since they announced Isaiah Michael’s birth across social media this past Tuesday.

Ellen DeGeneres retweeted Carrie’s initial tweet (which included an adorable snap of Isaiah’s little hand and mouth) and added “Congrats Carrie!,” joking, “I’m sending you the finest cowboy hat I can find.”

Also spreading the love was Carrie’s fellow Country songstress and ‘Somethin’ Bad’ duet partner Miranda Lambert. The ‘Little Red Wagon’ singer took to Twitter yesterday to send her best wishes to the star on the birth of baby Isaiah and her brand new lifestyle apparel line which launched this week.

Miranda tweeted out; “Congrats to my friend @carrieunderwood on your new BABY BOY & launching @CALIAbyCarrie. So happy for you. Good things happen to good people!”

‘American Idol’ host Ryan Seacrest sent out a more nostalgic congratulations to the season four winner on Entertainment Tonight Canada. The media mogul recalled that he knew the star “before she ever flew on a plane” and joked that now baby Isaiah is now “as big” as he is.

The ‘Little Toy Guns’ singer’s long time friend Brad Paisley also took a more humorous approach, tweeting “I M Fisher… Better buy the kid some lures.” As fans of the country star will probably remember, Brad, who’s co-hosted the CMA Awards with Carrie for the past seven years, actually announced little Isaiah’s gender live at the big awards show back in November.

There's also a little more at the link: Carrie Underwood receives a whole lot of celeb love after baby Isaiah's birth! | Unreality TV

I'm not surprised. Carrie is respectful nice person.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Good for Carrie.

Concert Stars
    so love this!!

•