• 1 Post By CarrieUnderwoodismyHero
  • 5 Post By maddkat
  • 1 Post By LiveLoveCarrie

Thread: Inside Pregnant Carrie Underwood’s Top-Secret Super Bowl Surprise

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Inside Pregnant Carrie Underwood’s Top-Secret Super Bowl Surprise

Pregnant Carrie Underwood Super Bowl Secret | Radar Online

Carrie Underwood and her NHL husband Mike Fisher are getting ready to welcome their first child this Spring, but it hasn’t stopped her from banging out a real Super Bowl opening extravaganza. RadarOnline.com spoke exclusively to Underwood’s go-to stylist, Marina Toybina, who reveals inside secrets behind the country superstar’s big game surprise.

“Working with Carrie Underwood on this Super Bowl video countdown was great,” says Toybina, a three-time Emmy Award winning costume designer and celebrity stylist who is credited with styling the “All American Girl” singer for the upcoming opening Sunday Night Super Bowl video countdown.

“Carrie is such a beautiful woman and carried the pregnancy so gracefully, that in my opinion she looked as sexy and glamorous as ever! She always radiates such positive and vibrant energy,” adds Toybina, who has been working non-stop, as she is also the costume designer for Katy Perry‘s halftime show dancers.

Photos: Carrie Underwood Through The Years

“What is there not to love? Her undeniable talent, beautiful heart and soul, and a stunner look, makes her one unique, incredible human being. We definitely collaborate and work closely together and it is an honor to be and be part of her journey.”

Although the details of what the 31-year-old singer has in store for her fans this Sunday is secret, a source close to the Underwood reveals to Radar that her husband will most definitely be by her side.

PHOTOS: Country Superstar Carrie Underwood Turns 30, See How’s She Changed Since ‘American Idol’

“Mike is incredibly supportive of her and is so proud that she is doing this Countdown. He looks at her like a goddess, but also makes sure she stays humble in times like this. They are both going to make exceptional parents to some very lucky kids.”

Concert Stars
    WOW WOW WOW that is such wonderful praise and exactly how I see Carrie (& Mike, lol). Also, I didn't realize we have a surprise coming?
    rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    "Although the details of what the 31-year-old singer has in store for her fans this Sunday is secret,"

is there something besides the opening coming are way??
    oldyfan and rainbow1 like this.

Thanks for the post. It's always so nice to read everything positive about Carrie.
    oldyfan likes this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    At the risk of being "Debbie Downer" I must comment that this is not a very reliable source. I have no trouble believing the quote from Marina as legitimate since it was attributed to a named source. All of the 'a source close to underwood' stuff I would take with a grain of salt. She did a video intro which is probably a little more involved than the regular intro video. She already stated unequivocally that she will not be at the game in person. There's likely not much more to it.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    At the risk of being "Debbie Downer" I must comment that this is not a very reliable source. I have no trouble believing the quote from Marina as legitimate since it was attributed to a named source. All of the 'a source close to underwood' stuff I would take with a grain of salt. She did a video intro which is probably a little more involved than the regular intro video. She already stated unequivocally that she will not be at the game in person. There's likely not much more to it.
    Yes, I was about to say the same thing. Radar online is extremely unreliable. So I don't think any of us should get our hopes up.
    abbeyjones18 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Yes, but it does no harm and is fun to speculate otherwise
    bluetb4, rainbow1, Suellen and 2 others like this.

Surprise? Other than the SB opening on NBC? Interesting...

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    ^No problem with speculation (: (I miss the normal smileys...)

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    "Although the details of what the 31-year-old singer has in store for her fans this Sunday is secret,"

is there something besides the opening coming are way??
    What's interesting to me about that quote is that it says it will be a surprise for her "fans." We, the fans, already know about her Super Bowl opening, in fact we've already heard it. So it won't be a "surprise" on Sunday night.

Concert Stars
    woah is there a surprise coming??

Junior Carrie Follower
    Although the details of what the 31-year-old singer has in store for her fans this Sunday is secret, a source close to the Underwood reveals to Radar that her husband will most definitely be by her side.

I think Mike has a game that day. It may be early, so I suppose he could have a private plane fly him in.

Junior Carrie Follower
    OK, I'm confused. Is she actually attending the Super Bowl, or is it video?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefolkgal View Post
    OK, I'm confused. Is she actually attending the Super Bowl, or is it video?
    It's a video they taped last June

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I'm going to assume this is just made up so I don't get my hopes up. Realistically, Carrie and Mike could have filmed a video segment ahead of time to be aired before or after the intro, but I can't imagine what the "surprise" would be. Plus, the NFL most likely wouldn't want to air them saying anything. It would have to be pretty big or related to football somehow. In a perfect world, Carrie would reveal that she'll be playing the halftime show for the 2016 Super Bowl, but the odds of that happening are basically zero. Plus, I don't see why she would need Mike with her to announce that lol.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She may be getting too close to her due date to fly.

•