Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1363
Like Tree4186Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood's Calia by Carrie

I am so happy that I am fan of someone who designs and sells quality cute comfy workout cloths.
    txacar, rainbow1 and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Very Important Photos: Here?s Who We Spotted Out And About In The Last 24 Hours | Radar Online

CALIA’s lead designer Carrie Underwood showcased the new Fall/ Winter ’17 collection during a panel discussion with her co-designers, Freddie McQueen and Alycia Scott at West Edge in New York City. Moderated by Vanessa Lachey, the designers shared their ideas, inspiration and design process behind the brand’s latest season and the Fleuria Limited Edition Capsule Collection.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    From the email CALIA sent out today.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Last edited by LouisaJessie; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:11 PM.

ESPNW

Gear we love -- Sports bras that are actually comfortable

CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women's Inner Power Seamless Geo

ESPNW

For days when you are power walking, doing tai chi or going to stretch class, this bra has it covered. The stretchy bottom band and seamless design are super comfy, and the geometric print is cute enough to wear sans shirt. ($40; caliastudio.com)

ethelu and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Does anyone here have a Calia swimsuit? I need one for an upcoming trip, but the local Dick's stores don't have any in stock in my size. I could try to order it, but swimsuits are so hard to guess size on. Do they tend to run small? I'm busty, so it's hard to find swimsuits that cover and hold well.
    lolita55 likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Does anyone here have a Calia swimsuit? I need one for an upcoming trip, but the local Dick's stores don't have any in stock in my size. I could try to order it, but swimsuits are so hard to guess size on. Do they tend to run small? I'm busty, so it's hard to find swimsuits that cover and hold well.
    You might end up having to mix and match. My sister has to get small bikini bottoms and a medium top because she is busty as well. So I would say don't order it online.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lolita55 View Post
    You might end up having to mix and match. My sister has to get small bikini bottoms and a medium top because she is busty as well. So I would say don't order it online.
    Yeah, it's just that I don't have any other option right now. We're leaving for Disney on Sunday and nothing is in stock in my size in my area. I would just have to risk it and return it if it doesn't fit. My problem is that I am busty, but also have a large waist and bottom...so yeah, I'm just big everywhere, lol.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    SheKnows Media‏ @femvertising Sep 26

Congrats #Femvertising winners! @lanebryant @Audi @AngelSoft @Loreal @DICKS @StateStreet @JustNotSports @benetton @ProctorGamble

Madonna Badger‏ @madonnabadger 8h8 hours ago

THANK YOU .@CALIAbyCarrie @DICKS Wildfire Award. @badger_winters is proud to be a .@femvertising Award Winner!! http://ow.ly/6gdh30fs8On

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainmen...d-winners-2017

Wildfire: Dick's Sporting Goods for Calia, "What Sports Taught Me"

This winner was chosen by SheKnows Media and was given to a trailblazing brand that is making a difference for women and girls. Calia is Carrie Underwood's athleisure line sold exclusively at Dick's. The campaign was inspired by 70 percent of female executives who say sports helped them become leaders. It was created to raise awareness of the importance of sports. Since its launch, $25 million has been donated to high school sports and 1,800 sports programs have been saved.

Yeah, it's just that I don't have any other option right now. We're leaving for Disney on Sunday and nothing is in stock in my size in my area. I would just have to risk it and return it if it doesn't fit. My problem is that I am busty, but also have a large waist and bottom...so yeah, I'm just big everywhere, lol.
    If you are driving you need to drop by busy bee in live oak fl it's right off the interstate. (It's probably the nicest/cleanest gas station that you may ever go to)
    Kizmet311 and lolita55 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    somewhat off topic but I was looking up Madonna Badger, who's company,Badger & Winters did the Calia campaign, and wow what she has had to endure. Reading this broke my heart - https://www.vogue.com/article/the-lo...madonna-badger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Wow! Thanks D for sharing that find. Broke my heart as well.

The Cali ads are so well done. I really wish we'd see them on our tvs!!!!
    Carrieslegs84 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    somewhat off topic but I was looking up Madonna Badger, who's company,Badger & Winters did the Calia campaign, and wow what she has had to endure. Reading this broke my heart - https://www.vogue.com/article/the-lo...madonna-badger

I remember reading articles about this in the paper when it first happened. If I remember correctly it turned out it was bad wiring in the house?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cmuf2011 View Post
    If you are driving you need to drop by busy bee in live oak fl it's right off the interstate. (It's probably the nicest/cleanest gas station that you may ever go to)
    Thanks! We are driving so I assume we'll be headed straight down 75, although my travel agent said something about taking the toll roads was better/faster?
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I remember reading articles about this in the paper when it first happened. If I remember correctly it turned out it was bad wiring in the house?
    it was never determined as the house was torn down before an investigation could take place
    rainbow1 likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I should not have read that at work. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, trying not to ugly cry. What an incredibly strong, brave woman she must be to somehow come out on the other side of that tragedy and to be able to give back to others. As a mother myself, I cannot imagine losing my only child like that and I don't know how on earth I would survive it, yet somehow she survived losing all of her children and her parents. Her story is incredibly sad and moving and heartbreaking, yet also incredibly inspiring and awe-inducing that she could somehow come out on the other side of this tragedy and get through the grief enough to function.

I do remember hearing about this when it happened, but hearing it from her point of view is just incredible.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Well then maybe go get a cheap one at Walmart for right now. I know they are having some good sells on bikinis right now, or at least they are in my area. Or you can maybe stop at a dicks sporting goods on your way there.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lolita55 View Post
    Well then maybe go get a cheap one at Walmart for right now. I know they are having some good sells on bikinis right now, or at least they are in my area. Or you can maybe stop at a dicks sporting goods on your way there.
    Thanks! I ended up abandoning the Calia idea (sigh) and ordered a couple of Speedo swimsuits of a style that I saw on Dick's site that looked nice. I was able to get two sizes that way and ensure I would get them by Friday since they were Prime shipping through Amazon.
    txacar, rainbow1 and lolita55 like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Attachment 30953 CALIA by Carrie‏Verified account @CALIAbyCarrie Oct 10

Shine bright. Shop @carrieunderwood’s look: http://bit.ly/2yU8Zsx

Carrie Underwood‏Verified account @carrieunderwood Oct 11

From the gym to backstage, I always have @CALIAbyCarrie with me!

CALIA by Carrie‏Verified account @CALIAbyCarrie Oct 12

CALIA by Carrie Retweeted Carrie Underwood
    You can shop our Sport Duffle via this link! http://bit.ly/2hChbX8

CALIA by Carrie added,

Carrie UnderwoodVerified account @carrieunderwood
    From the gym to backstage, I always have @CALIAbyCarrie with me!

CALIA by Carrie‏Verified account @CALIAbyCarrie 49m49 minutes ago

Our jackets will help you be ready for whatever the weather throws at you. http://bit.ly/2yEmYTg

Last edited by LouisaJessie; 2 Days Ago at 09:46 AM.
    DaisyTweets, ethelu, Gator and 2 others like this.

•  
    Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast