• 2 Post By jbrown
  • 2 Post By liveasong
  • 3 Post By sco

Thread: The Good News Just Keeps on Coming For Carrie Underwood

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

The Good News Just Keeps on Coming For Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood's Pregnancy News | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Carrie Underwood's very cute and creative pregnancy announcement was the highlight of Labor Day weekend for her fans. But the good news for the country star doesn't stop there. Carrie is killing it this year, and we're counting down all the reasons why.

GumbyJRH, mbh, jaylee50 and 12 others like this.

Concert Stars
    .......the morning after the CMA's announce their entertainers of the year......

Oh my, you silly rabbits!

Concert Stars
    LOL great video!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Seriously, though, Carrie has so much going on right now that I am getting nothing done at work, because I'm on CF all day, lol!
    teesharky, rainbow1, pgk and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^me too! Luckily its a slow day! :-)
    carriefan0825 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    ^^me too! Luckily its a slow day! :-)
    Me too. Good thing it's slow at the health center, not much patients. We are so carrie fans obsessed, love it though.
    rainbow1 and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    .......the morning after the CMA's announce their entertainers of the year......

Oh my, you silly rabbits!
    I said a while ago that if Carrie really was doing the Superbowl Halftime Show in 2015 that the NFL should announce that she would be doing so the day after the CMA Award nominations and her inevitable snub in EOTY.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nanook View Post
    I said a while ago that if Carrie really was doing the Superbowl Halftime Show in 2015 that the NFL should announce that she would be doing so the day after the CMA Award nominations and her inevitable snub in EOTY.
    i think she would be really out there by the time the SB Happened.What, like 7-8 months. It would be a first though.

Concert Stars
    Queen.
    carriefan0825 and mtreasmith like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jptexas View Post
    i think she would be really out there by the time the SB Happened.What, like 7-8 months. It would be a first though.
    Yeah her pregnancy pretty much killed any chance she had at performing this next year, but I think there's a shot in 2016. Someone on Pulse probably said that it was probably written into her SNF contract that she'd also get a Superbowl Halftime performance slot at some point, though I'm not sure how likely that is that they would guarantee her something like that so early.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    It made me tired listening to all of that!! And it also made me laugh listening to all of that knowing that there is no EOTY nom.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nanook View Post
    Someone on Pulse probably said that it was probably written into her SNF contract that she'd also get a Superbowl Halftime performance slot at some point, though I'm not sure how likely that is that they would guarantee her something like that so early.
    I would think that is highly unlikely. Her SNF contract is with NBC not the NFL. According to reports the NFL is negotiating the contract for the halftime performer. On a happy note, Chris Collingsworth and Al Michaels gave her a nice shoutout and congratulations on last night's NFL broadcast. They also mentioned Mike and the Predators although they apparently didn't know he is injured.
    teesharky, mbh and rainbow1 like this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    I would think that is highly unlikely. Her SNF contract is with NBC not the NFL. According to reports the NFL is negotiating the contract for the halftime performer. On a happy note, Chris Collingsworth and Al Michaels gave her a nice shoutout and congratulations on last night's NFL broadcast. They also mentioned Mike and the Predators although they apparently didn't know he is injured.
    WE saw that nice shout-out and the - "27 million viewers (most probably more because I know there were MANY WATCH PARTY for the KICKOFF game). I had guests of SIX couple for MY watch party (pizza, chips and beer). Carrie and Mike became the topic of the conversation AFTER the game because of that nice shout-out. We were talking about their work schedule when the baby is born. Since Carrie and Mike are DEVOTED CHRISTIANS and READS THE "BIBLE" - WE believe that they will help each other in taking care of the baby (SOMETHING LIKE what Loretta Lyn and her husband did) at Coal Miner's Daughter MOVIE. In Christian Bible, Ephesians 5:21 to 5:33 - The initial principle of subordination to one another under Christ, effectively undermining exclusive claims to domination by one party. It exhorts MARRIED Christians to a strong MUTUAL LOVE and that marriage is a DIVINE INSTITUTION, "SYMBOLIC" of the intimate relationship of LOVE between CHRIST and the CHURCH. The wife should serve her husband in the same spirit as that of the church's service to Christ and the husband should care for his wife with the DEVOTION of CHRIST to the CHURCH. CHRISTLIKE LOYALTY and DEVOTION in Carrie and Mike's marriage WILL BE A CLEAR REFLECTION.

Go "Seahawks"!!!
    Last edited by mbh; 09-06-2014 at 04:08 PM.

•