• 3 Post By cary78663
  • 2 Post By sco
  • 1 Post By sco
  • 1 Post By opry051008

Thread: Trash Articles about Carrie

Carrie Follower somecountryblog's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Unhappy Trash Articles about Carrie

has anyone noticed the huge increase in false articles about Carrie?
    i went to google news and typed in her name and there were all these articles about how she "hates miranda lambert", how her marriage is in shambles and how she's desperate to have a baby to save it. what gives? it really gets me angry.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somecountryblog View Post
    i went to google news and typed in her name and there were all these articles about how she "hates miranda lambert", how her marriage is in shambles and how she's desperate to have a baby to save it. what gives? it really gets me angry.
    I haven't seen any meaningful increase. There have always been these kinds of articles about Carrie and thousands of other celebrities. It is what the tabloids do. Nothing to worry about.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by somecountryblog View Post
    The bigger the celebrity and the less real dirt to dish, the more likely the tabloid are to start making stuff up. Just ignore them and don't comment on them. Commenting on their sites, even in an attempt to debunk them just gives them what they want.
    carrieguy2 and pklongbeach like this.

Concert Stars
    I have noticed a bunch of them all if a sudden. Someone must be jealous of the duet or something as why suddenly target carrie and miranda? Slow news day? Or is this Scott B again trying to tarnish the duet before it happens? It is just almost too random to be random.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I have noticed a bunch of them all if a sudden. Someone must be jealous of the duet or something as why suddenly target carrie and miranda? Slow news day? Or is this Scott B again trying to tarnish the duet before it happens? It is just almost too random to be random.
    Let's not be paranoid and look for scapegoats. Like Cary said, it's what tabloids do. Very few people take them remotely seriously.
    Pitocco likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Anyone looking for hits must have noticed the SOM ratings.
    pklongbeach likes this.

Concert Stars
    And as this new Billoboard Chart gets uncovered, it may end up a blessing and curse.

I don't know how Billboard intends to catagorize the content of "clicks and tweets" about artists, but some like Gaga, Spears, Swift, who are loved to be hated are going to get an awful lot of support on that chart just for negative content alone.

Concert Stars
    I have noticed a bit more than usual lately!

•