Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood sets date for 2014 fan club party, is returning to the Opry

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood sets date for 2014 fan club party, is returning to the Opry

Carrie Underwood sets date for 2014 fan club party, is returning to the Opry - National Country Music | Examiner.com

Country superstar Carrie Underwood announced a special treat on Tuesday (March 25), setting the date for her upcoming fan club party. Taking place on Tuesday, June 3, the event will return to the Grand Ole Opry, due to popular demand, to allow for even more fans to attend.

The exact time has not been revealed, but fan club members can already RSVP for a chance to attend. The last day to do so is April 20, and the lucky few will be notified the following week.

More details to be announced at a later date.

While the singer is currently in between albums, Underwood has been hard at working writing and recording her Blown Away follow-up. Rumors have already been swirling online that new music is expected this fall. "Wrote a SMASH today with some amazing friends/super-talented song writers!!! I'm so excited right now!!! Woooo hoooo!" she recently shared about a promising songwriting session.

Currently, Underwood has joined forces with Miranda Lambert for an epic rock song called "Something Bad," lifted from Lambert's forthcoming Platinum set, out June 3, too!

Concert Stars
    Exciting.

Silly question; Does she do a fanclub party every year? Or is this an indication that the album will follow after??

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Exciting.

Silly question; Does she do a fanclub party every year? Or is this an indication that the album will follow after??
    every year since the start of the fc
    rainbow1, pklongbeach and glenn7 like this.

Concert Stars
    Miranda Taylor and other big names do not even do fanclub parties anymore- so we are lucky that Carrie does this for us-- especially for free! Others charge admission.

Exciting Carrie is busy

Concert Stars
    I hope one day I can attend

Me to last year I sorta went via Livestream last year and that was awesome but I never actually been, and won't be going this year, wish I was still a member but money tighter now that everybody is required to have health care even though he/she doesn't want it cause they see it as waste cause they are in their prime and barely gets sick, eat healthy , exercise, don't drink, or do drugs and would rather buy/save up for something else. I am one of those people who doesn't want to pay for health insurance because I don't get sick I get cough/sneezes whenever it is allergy season/ or whenever I drink water too fast and it goes down the wrong pipe but I am not one of those who goes to the doctor because I sneeze, now if I ever throw up blood than I'll go to the doctor.
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Me to last year I sorta went via Livestream last year and that was awesome but I never actually been, and won't be going this year, wish I was still a member but money tighter now that everybody is required to have health care even though he/she doesn't want it cause they see it as waste cause they are in their prime and barely gets sick, eat healthy , exercise, don't drink, or do drugs and would rather buy/save up for something else. I am one of those people who doesn't want to pay for health insurance because I don't get sick I get cough/sneezes whenever it is allergy season/ or whenever I drink water too fast and it goes down the wrong pipe but I am not one of those who goes to the doctor because I sneeze, now if I ever throw up blood than I'll go to the doctor.
    I understand exactly how you feel. It feels counterintuitive.
    But without wanting to go down a wrong political path here, the idea to health insurance is that you pay in when you are healthy so that when you get sick you get the benefit of others who paid in also.

I agree that we should have a choice. But the reality is, most would not choose to pay in, but when they get sick they are going to use the money that others paid in with. Is that fair?

If you choose not to pay in, should you be left on the street to suffer while we all walk past you?
    Thats just not how America works.
    So to use the systems resourses you must pay in. And the only way to get many people to do that is force them. Cause I guarentee you, they will not do it otherwise, but they are will aboslutely use it when they are sick and dying.
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    How the hell did this become a healthcare discussion???

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    How the hell did this become a healthcare discussion???
    I don't know, but what is happening has nothing to do with health care. It is all about government control. I pray the people in this country wake up before it is entirely too late. All you young people will never know the free country I grew up in. I feel sad for all those who only know to do what government allows. Gives me a sinking feeling in my heart

Concert Stars
    Please stay on topic!

Concert Stars
    so exciting! hope she streams it again!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Miranda Taylor and other big names do not even do fanclub parties anymore- so we are lucky that Carrie does this for us-- especially for free! Others charge admission.
    I figured Taylor didn't. But I figured Miranda would. This just goes to show how great Carrie is, and how much she cares about her fans. Who knows maybe she appreciates her fans more, or because of how she came to be a singer she just looks at it different.
    DizzyDollyDee and Mirasa45A like this.

Carrie Guru
    I'm so glad it's back at the Opry. I hope that everyone who wants to, gets to go like it's been in the past. : )

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    OK, this might be the wrong place to ask this.. mods feel free to move it if that's the case.
    Anyone having trouble logging into the forums at the fanclub? My membership is scheduled to run out tomorrow and I was going to check to see if there was an update on renewing but I can't get into the forums. Anyone else having the same or similar problem?

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    What date is the fanclub party?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jimshoe View Post
    OK, this might be the wrong place to ask this.. mods feel free to move it if that's the case.
    Anyone having trouble logging into the forums at the fanclub? My membership is scheduled to run out tomorrow and I was going to check to see if there was an update on renewing but I can't get into the forums. Anyone else having the same or similar problem?
    I'm not having problems but word from the moderators is to expect word soon,like today.
    Our memberships expire tomorrow so I'm guessing they'll extend them later today.

if you continue to have problems I can let a moderator know

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I'm not having problems but word from the moderators is to expect word soon,like today.
    Our memberships expire tomorrow so I'm guessing they'll extend them later today.

if you continue to have problems I can let a moderator know
    Thank you.. I'll check later today and tomorrow and see if I can get in.

Thanks again.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jimshoe View Post
    Thank you.. I'll check later today and tomorrow and see if I can get in.

Thanks again.
    year 8 package is ready and renewals have started. You should have gotten an email.

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    year 8 package is ready and renewals have started. You should have gotten an email.
    I didn't get an email - I wonder why. Should I send an email to Sparkart or wait awhile? I don't want to get locked out. Thanks!

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast