Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood sets date for 2014 fan club party, is returning to the Opry

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I didn't get an email - I wonder why. Should I send an email to Sparkart or wait awhile? I don't want to get locked out. Thanks!
    I never get one.A friend emailed me.
    Go renew - http://www.carrieunderwood.fm/join

shirt is red :-)

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I never get one.A friend emailed me.
    Go renew - Join The Carrie Underwood Fan Club The Official Carrie Underwood Fan Club

shirt is red :-)
    Thank you so much! Got it done!
    maddkat and glenn7 like this.

Carrie Guru
    ^^^ Oooh, I love red. Actually I really loved the colour of this past year's shirt.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I was just getting ready to email sparkart but I checked my emails and low and behold there was the email announcing the 8 yr. package. So, I promptly renewed my membership so it wouldn't expire tomorrow. Now, they just need to do their part and mail me the correct package!!! HAHAHAHAHAHa

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I didn't get an email - I wonder why. Should I send an email to Sparkart or wait awhile? I don't want to get locked out. Thanks!
    Did not get one either Ann.

Concert Stars
    Donna can you give me Sparketts address.....I can't get in for some reason.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Stupid question, is now a good time to join the fan club?

Yes year 8 has just been launched

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Donna can you give me Sparketts address.....I can't get in for some reason.
    carrieunderwoodsupport@sparkart.com

Concert Stars
    Thanks Donna, after 4 emails back and forth, I finally got it done.
    maddkat likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar
    I wish I could go this year! I haven't been to the FC Party since 2009! Being poor sucks.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by william0102 View Post
    Stupid question, is now a good time to join the fan club?
    Well it depends on why you're joining the fan club. If it's to get pre-sale tickets, then you're best to wait until the tour is announced. If it's to read Carrie's blog's then she could blog anytime so it's up to you when to join. If it's to get the FC stuff like the t-shirt, keep in mind that it takes a couple of months to get the stuff mailed out to you so make sure you join at least three months before you're going to her concert if you want to wear the FC t-shirt. lol. If you want to join right away, keep in mind that this is when they switch over to a new year and sometimes that can be a problem when re-registering. (Maybe someone who is one of the original FC members can advise you about that).

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Just renewed.. thanks for the help earlier Maddkat. I love the red shirt
    maddkat likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Thanks Marie2011 and opry051008, that cleared things up for me
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    just a heads up for anyone going to the FCP who hasn't printed their tickets
    if you just renewed it's possible the link to print is now gone

if so just email sparkart at carrieunderwoodsupport@sparkart.com and let them know

and they'll get the link back up for you

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    My fan club membership expires on Sunday (May 25). I better renew it. This year's fan club package looks nice. I like the red t-shirt.

Edit:

I just renewed my membership. I can't wait to receive my new fan club package. :-)
    Last edited by LouisaJessie; 05-25-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I just renewed a couple months ago and got the Year 7 package to be sure I wouldn't miss one. If I go ahead and renew now to get the Year 8 package, will it add a year from my current expiration date?

Concert Stars
    ^ Well, if you are asking what I think you were asking, I ran into the same thing because I tried to renew before due technically and it had a blurb that I would be getting a second current year membership so I didn't do it. I did then contact Sparkart and I was told various stories, one of which was that it wasn't due yet but then I went back to them and asked when due and lol it was only a few days away. So then I went to them again and told them what it was saying and yes it would be a second membership in the same year and that it was better for me to wait until the date due (or date the other would expire) and, as I said, they gave me the date. By then it was the day before it would expire and that person told me yes you could renew it today but insinuated it would be better to do it the next day (the date the other expires lol) and I was worried about waiting until the date of expiration but I did, because I didn't want to risk the hassle of it being applied to a second membership for the same old year 7. It was all very confusing. You could email them and ask the expiration date and/or see what they tell you regarding that but from what I got, it would have added a second membership of the same year you already have (if that person knew what they were talking about). Before you do it you might want to email them and tell them you want to renew early for year 8 but want to determine if they can be sure to apply it to Year 8.

This is the email I use, and is the one I seem to get the quickest answers on: support@sparkart.com

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pkc4rls View Post
    ^ Well, if you are asking what I think you were asking, I ran into the same thing because I tried to renew before due technically and it had a blurb that I would be getting a second current year membership so I didn't do it. I did then contact Sparkart and I was told various stories, one of which was that it wasn't due yet but then I went back to them and asked when due and lol it was only a few days away. So then I went to them again and told them what it was saying and yes it would be a second membership in the same year and that it was better for me to wait until the date due (or date the other would expire) and, as I said, they gave me the date. By then it was the day before it would expire and that person told me yes you could renew it today but insinuated it would be better to do it the next day (the date the other expires lol) and I was worried about waiting until the date of expiration but I did, because I didn't want to risk the hassle of it being applied to a second membership for the same old year 7. It was all very confusing. You could email them and ask the expiration date and/or see what they tell you regarding that but from what I got, it would have added a second membership of the same year you already have (if that person knew what they were talking about). Before you do it you might want to email them and tell them you want to renew early for year 8 but want to determine if they can be sure to apply it to Year 8.

This is the email I use, and is the one I seem to get the quickest answers on: support@sparkart.com
    That all sounds very confusing, lol. I wish I had just kept up with the correct timeline for my memberships, but after getting Year 6 free, I went almost a year before finally signing up for Year 7 and really barely got that in before the new Year 8 package came out.

Concert Stars
    ^ Well, the insinuation throughout was that if I renewed too early, it was just going to give me a second year 7, which is crazy. So if I personally ever want to do it early, I am going to contact them first and make sure they can and/or will apply it to a new year.

•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast