• 3 Post By countrycarrie59
  • 3 Post By pklongbeach
  • 5 Post By Burst
  • 8 Post By maddkat
  • 1 Post By txacar
  • 12 Post By opry051008

Thread: Carrie Underwood Endorses Gay Marriage in a Truly Chirstian Way

Carrie Underwood Endorses Gay Marriage in a Truly Chirstian Way

Underwood Endorses Gay Marriage In A Truly Christian Way | Gay Atlanta | LGBT Atlanta | News, Gay Entertainment, Events and Nightlife

In light of recent events regarding the anti-gay freedom of religion bill that was vetoed in Arizona, is still pending in Georgia, and is now gaining momentum in Mississippi, we thought we’d pick up on a story that may be a couple of years old, but holds just as great importance today.

Concert Stars
    Saint.

Where's the dislike button. I am sorry but there is no endorsing homosexuality in a Christian way. And if you don't believe me pickup/download a Bible app/buy a Bible and actually read it. I would suggest with reading the New Testament first because in the old testament it has one must do this and that to have their sins forgiven, and today thanks to Jesus we only need to pray for forgiveness, try our best not to sin, and accept Jesus into our hearts.

Here are some Bible verses against homosexuality snd trust me there are plenty more.

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God?*Do not be deceived:*Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers*nor men who have sex with men 1 Corthintians 6.9

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous*but for lawbreakers and rebels,*the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,*for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine- 1st Timothy 1:9-10
    gwade82 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Where's the dislike button. I am sorry but there is no endorsing homosexuality in a Christian way. And if you don't believe me pickup/download a Bible app/buy a Bible and actually read it. I would suggest with reading the New Testament first because in the old testament it has one must do this and that to have their sins forgiven, and today thanks to Jesus we only need to pray for forgiveness, try our best not to sin, and accept Jesus into our hearts.

Here are some Bible verses against homosexuality snd trust me there are plenty more.

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God?*Do not be deceived:*Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers*nor men who have sex with men 1 Corthintians 6.9

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous*but for lawbreakers and rebels,*the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,*for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine- 1st Timothy 1:9-10
    I may not be Christian, but I do know all sins are the same. So welcome to the party!

Concert Stars

This will be closed if these kinds of posts are posted.

I agree with Becca, I can't point a finger at anyone because 4 are pointed back at me. "He who is without sin cast the first stone." I feel that is what Carrie is saying. We are not the judge only God is, so let's not get into all of this.

Concert Stars

I am sorry, too, but there is also no such thing as JUDGING others in a Christian way, either. "Judge not lest ye be judged." Judging is God's job. He loves us all and tells us to "love your neighbor as yourself." And, yes, I have a Bible which I read, study, and pray for guidance in interpreting what I read. I imagine Carrie owns a Bible, too.

I feel exactly as Carrie does on this issue.

Huge Carrie Follower
    I feel like carrie to. plus I don't judge people I let God do that.
    Pitocco, epicamends and MelissaD like this.

Concert Stars

Your hostility is Sin.

And so what if the gay person does not have sex? Are they comdemned for being Gay by your rules?
    MelissaD, Pitocco and Brucei like this.

New Carrie Fan
    The problem is when they use the word endorse. Yes, we all sin, but a Christian would not endorse something that is a sin.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't the bible also tell you not to get a haircut?
    I'm assuming you're not Rapunzel, so you too are a sinner.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Proverbs 10:12
    Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

I pray that someday you see that this is all about love and love alone.
    There is no sin in loving someone.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Proverbs 10:12
    Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

I pray that someday you see that this is all about love and love alone.
    There is no sin in loving someone.
    Excellent. I logged on just to "like" your comment.
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    I choose LOVE so I'm closing this thread.

•