Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ty

Thread: iHeartRadio To Host Country Music Festival In Austin

Ty

iHeartRadio To Host Country Music Festival In Austin

The first iHEARTRADIO Country Festival is set for MARCH 29th in AUSTIN. LUKE BRYAN, JASON ALDEAN, ERIC CHURCH, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, LADY ANTEBELLUM and FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE heading up the lineup, with additions likely. The festival will be hosted by nationally-syndicated Country music jock BOBBY BONES.

"The response to our country performers at the last three iHEARTRADIO Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them,” said CLEAR CHANNEL ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES Pres. JOHN SYKES. “It will be a country fan's dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists."
    CLEAR CHANNEL will launch a six weeklong nationwide promotion in advance of the event, beginning MONDAY, JANUARY 13th, giving thousands of Country music fans nationwide the opportunity to win a trip to AUSTIN. The promotion will run across more than 120 CLEAR CHANNEL Country radio stations as well as on iHEARTRADIO.

"Country music is experiencing an unprecedented explosion of popularity with music fans across America, and there's no better way to celebrate that than by building on the incredible success of our annual 2-day iHEARTRADIO Music Festival and creating the biggest dedicated multiplatform event ever featuring the biggest stars in Country music," said Pres./National Programming Platforms TOM POLEMAN. "The core of our business is the bond our local stations have with our listeners and an important part of that is to give them extraordinary events no one else can provide. With the largest reach of any country music radio group, we’re thrilled to add this once-in-a-lifetime 'all things Country’ mega festival to iHEARTRADIO’s exceptional lineup of can’t miss events."
    iHeartRadio To Host Country Music Festival In Austin | AllAccess.com
    rainbow1 and glenn7 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    If Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line are coming to a festival in Austin - can we assume that Billy Joe Shaver, Ray Wylie Hubbard, and Reckless Kelly will soon be invited to a follow up festival in Nashville?

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    The festival is not too far from me. I'd really like to see Carrie and Lady Antebullum but I can't stand Bryan, Aldean, or Florida Georgia Line so I guess I'll skip it. Bummer!

Concert Stars
    Is the tickets for the whole thing? It would be nice if you could pick and choose which acts you wanted to see.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    The festival is not too far from me. I'd really like to see Carrie and Lady Antebullum but I can't stand Bryan, Aldean, or Florida Georgia Line so I guess I'll skip it. Bummer!
    Go see Carrie, you can skip out on the others!!

Concert Stars
    so cool she's going to be there!

•