Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood Gets "Rowdy," Chants "You Suck" With Fans at Mike Fisher's Hockey Ga

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Carrie Underwood Gets "Rowdy," Chants "You Suck" With Fans at Mike Fisher's Hockey Ga

Carrie Underwood Gets "Rowdy," Chants "You Suck" With Fans at Mike Fisher's Hockey Game

by Zach Johnson and Senta Scarborough

Carrie Underwood
    was, ahem, blown away by her favorite hockey team on Tuesday, Sept. 24. The country superstar was on hand to watch her husband Mike Fisher and the Nashville Predators defeat the Tampa Bay Lightning 2-1, where an eyewitness exclusively tells E! News that the sports nut got "a little rowdy."

Cheering on the Predators in a private suite, the "Blown Away" singer was joined by a few female friends and the Swon Brothers, who were recent finalists on NBC's The Voice. "She was with the Zach and Colton Swon and some other ladies," the eyewitness reveals. "She was eating food and snacking. She was hanging out with friends, enjoying the game and having a great time."

PHOTOS: Carrie Underwood's best red carpet looks

Underwood, 30, joined several fans in shouting, "Hey, you suck!" during the game. "After the Predators scored, she even was chanting ‘it's all your fault!' at the opposing team's goalie," the eyewitness says.

The Oklahoma native was also treated to a performance by Season 8 American Idol alum Ann Marie, who recently performed at the launch party for Nashville Underground, a new online radio show featuring local talent and industry insiders.

PHOTOS: Meet the hottest country music stars

"Ann Marie did a beautiful job. She sounded amazing," the eyewitness tells E! News. "They also played her new song, ‘Cowboy Up,' during the game."

Sounds like the perfect blend of sports and entertainment if you ask us!

Carrie Underwood Gets Rowdy, Chants You Suck With Fans at Mike Fisher's Hockey Game | E! Online

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    interesting lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Never trust an "eyewitness", lol. Not that I would care if Carrie really did it or not. We all get a little crazy when we support our favorite sports teams.
    abbeyjones18 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    If she did it and I hope that she did then good for her, nothing wrong at all with cheering on the team that her husband plays for.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    It's a goalie chant the fans do when the predators score. Carrie was participating in the chant.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    No Carrie fan seems to defend her on these sites it seems. Two of the three comments are just rude.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    I'm going to defend her and i will always do it.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Nothin' wrong with a little team spirit, go get 'em Carrie. Haha.

And if that's "rowdy" I'm scared...journalism these days. LOL.
    teesharky and JB172 like this.

Concert Stars
    Burning my stan card
    Inspired likes this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    It must be a really slow news day even by E standards. She has undoubtedly shouted the same chants dozens of times. It was nice of her to invite the Swon brothers up to the suite. There was a funny tweet from a somewhat famous Preds fan commenting that he tried to give up his spot on the elevator to Carrie but she didn't accept and took the stairs ( he felt kind of bad).
    nccountrygal and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    That's a chant they always sing at the goalie of the other team when he misses and the Predators score - they sing the guys name and then "You Suck - most of the Predator fans in the arena sing it - wow - talk about being out of context and making it sound like it's just Carrie and a few friends who do it -
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    That's a chant they always sing at the goalie of the other team when he misses and the Predators score - they sing the guys name and then "You Suck - most of the Predator fans in the arena sing it - wow - talk about being out of context and making it sound like it's just Carrie and a few friends who do it -
    To me, any news of Carrie is better than no news at all...ha..ha..ha..

This shows how popular Carrie Underwood is -- this is why she is the envy of many recording artists lately.
    Inspired, DaisyTweets, pgk and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I think it's funny that Carrie did that, it's okay for her to show a "rowdier" side. I think that's cool.
    rainbow1, Inspired and teesharky like this.

Junior Carrie Follower Inspired's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Maybe someone spiked her water bottle (darn Emmy haters I bet)
    teesharky likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    The Swon Brothers are from near Carrie's home turf. They've been given the same "Rising Star" award that Carrie herself had from the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame. And they started their Muskogee concert with Bon Jovi's "Who Says You Can't Go Home?" What I've heard, I like - though less Mainstream than some Nashville Sound fans might prefer. I'm glad to hear Carrie is (apparently) friendly with some newer acts - and being on the Country Rock side especially.
    rainbow1, teesharky and Inspired like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Well is it any surprise this made the news??? This is the same woman that made a national news program's broadcast for falling during her concert!!! (smiley)

Who's the ETOTY in country music again????
    rainbow1, Smokyiiis, pgk and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    The Swon Brothers are from near Carrie's home turf. They've been given the same "Rising Star" award that Carrie herself had from the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame. And they started their Muskogee concert with Bon Jovi's "Who Says You Can't Go Home?" What I've heard, I like - though less Mainstream than some Nashville Sound fans might prefer. I'm glad to hear Carrie is (apparently) friendly with some newer acts - and being on the Country Rock side especially.
    I think they also have a connection from that Tahlequah Country Show that Carrie was in.
    Farawayhills likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I think they also have a connection from that Tahlequah Country Show that Carrie was in.
    Zach is a Northeastern alumnus, so he may have known Carrie for a long time
    rainbow1 likes this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I think you are correct. One of the Swons mentioned in an interview that Carrie dated a friend of his in college. It sounded like they went to the same school but that wasn't entirely clear.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower Inspired's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    It must be a really slow news day even by E standards. She has undoubtedly shouted the same chants dozens of times.
    Oh my I don't know whats worse, that this was actually reported or that I am actually interested. Curse Sony for not releasing a fifth single.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast