Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree437Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood putting her spin on 'Sunday Night Football' theme

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    True. The one at the top always gets stones thrown at them to try to knock them down. Carrie has staying power though which she has proven time and time again and I am proud to be a fan and have been able to witness her star power through the last 8 years. Here's to many more years.
    I agree. That is why it is lonely at the top, they say. (I wouldn't personally know- lol) And the more successful Carrie gets-- the more haters she gets. It is like they BREED like Gremlins.
    AdamJ and gwade82 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I agree. That is why it is lonely at the top, they say. (I wouldn't personally know- lol) And the more successful Carrie gets-- the more haters she gets. It is like they BREED like Gremlins.
    Maybe they all belong to the Westboro Baptist Church that promotes hate and violence....LOL

Concert Stars
    Hey well at least she has God, Mike, her family/friends, her fans, and Brad. Not to mention she's one rich lady. So it can't be that bad. What I wouldn't give to be in her situation.....except for the fame part.....could care less about that part....lol......would love the rich part though or not having to struggle financially part.

Shoot I'm lonely and I'm at the bottom.....lol.
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 09-09-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    rainbow1 likes this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Whew!!! This is the FIRST TIME I have seen Carrie is "EVERYWHERE" LIKE THIS! Warm up was her falling accident while performing in her latest two concerts in Texas.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I tuned into SNF again tonight to see Carrie - usually we tune in after - and I must say she really brought the song up to a new higher level. It is just more fun and rocker! BTW - off-topic - does anyone know who the TRAIN WRECK is who is doing Thursday night football? My family actually felt sorry for her it was so bad!
    rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie set Twitter on fire!!! So many wonderful tweets about her!! I saw the Thurday girl (lame) but didn't know her.
    bluetb4 and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    I never heard of that girl. Why would Thursday night Football use a no-name artist? Kind of odd. Couldn't they afford a real artist?

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I never heard of that girl. Why would Thursday night Football use a no-name artist? Kind of odd. Couldn't they afford a real artist?
    I googled her and she is some Bollywood person. That doesn't even make sense as a coupling. With Carrie and SNF - Carrie is a life-long rabid football fan - remember that video of Carrie answering questions fast - it was right after she and Mike went public dating - and they asked her football or hockey and she immediately said football then corrected and said hockey? Carrie and the SNF was a match made in heaven. The Bollywood person is basically unknown and has no real connection to football. Weird.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Why all of a sudden is there a singer for Thursday night football?? They hyped up SNF with Carrie for months. Seems like it would be a distraction to SNF.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetb4 View Post
    Why all of a sudden is there a singer for Thursday night football?? They hyped up SNF with Carrie for months. Seems like it would be a distraction to SNF.
    They're all different networks. SNF is NBC, TNF is NFL Network, and MNF is ESPN.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    I googled her and she is some Bollywood person. That doesn't even make sense as a coupling. With Carrie and SNF - Carrie is a life-long rabid football fan - remember that video of Carrie answering questions fast - it was right after she and Mike went public dating - and they asked her football or hockey and she immediately said football then corrected and said hockey? Carrie and the SNF was a match made in heaven. The Bollywood person is basically unknown and has no real connection to football. Weird.
    Funny, she even mentions Carrie:

The show is in competition with NBC’s Sunday Night Football franchise -- which also goes for the show's theme song sung by Carrie Underwood.
    “I have seen the song and I think she’s an amazing artist,” Chopra says, “but let’s just see what’s going to be more fun Thursday Night football or Sunday Night Football.”

Priyanka Chopra on Her Thursday Night Football Theme Song
    rainbow1 likes this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieChick View Post
    Funny, she even mentions Carrie:

The show is in competition with NBC’s Sunday Night Football franchise -- which also goes for the show's theme song sung by Carrie Underwood.
    “I have seen the song and I think she’s an amazing artist,” Chopra says, “but let’s just see what’s going to be more fun Thursday Night football or Sunday Night Football.”

Priyanka Chopra on Her Thursday Night Football Theme Song
    It is a PROMOTION STRATEGY - they are trying to CREATE A COMPETITION with "Carrie Underwood and Sunday Night Football" - TO CREATE BUZZ for Thursday Night Football. CBS is creating a competition with the TOP RATED Show (SNF) on television, the best people, the best product (Carrie's Version) and the BEST MARKETING MUSCLE of Sunday Night Football of NBC - TO CREATE BUZZ on Thursday Night Football.

Concert Stars
    And now we have a Nascar girl.....The Red Neck Woman herself!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    How do you know that she is not a rabid football fan?

However, I do think that it's funny that they choose Priynka Chopra as she is a Bollywood actress and and that song is just horrible. I know her because I watch Indian movie and she is a really good actress but not a singer. She is really just selling her sex and I am not a fan of that because I want talent to thrive before anything else. Her video is cheap and it does not have that excitement.

Carrie all the way, baby!!!
    mbh likes this.

Concert Stars
    Man, look at what Carrie has done! Now it seems that these sports programs want to compete! Just so they know - no one can even come close to our Carrie!!!! :-)
    mbh, rainbow1 and Mirasa45A like this.

•  
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678