Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree437Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood putting her spin on 'Sunday Night Football' theme

Faith's version has less energy. And I agree with Adam, her version feels like she's just performing and looking pretty, but not really getting "into" the game.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Thanks Richard =).
    teesharky and Countryfan2448 like this.

Concert Stars
    I loved it. So much energy.
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

I've said this over on twitter i said:

"Pink did her own spin on the Intro for @SNFonNBC then Faith Hill did her own spin on it for 6 yrs & now its Carrie's turn give her a chance"

I think people are so use to Faith Hill doing it for the last 6 years that is why some people are being negative about it.
    Countryfan2448 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Well,all my gang here at home, thought she was phenomenal!!! That voice is golden!!!! She rocked!!!

Concert Stars
    Faith Hill's version sounds so Karaoke-ish next to Carrie's.

Huge Carrie Follower
    i loved carrie's version. the best, biases aside. but there's this guy on twitter named norman chad who claims that faith is thumbing down carrie's version. i told him to shut up hahaha
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks so much, Richard!!!!

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    What are you talking about? You really think she shouldn't do it because of some negative comments on Twitter. If she was going to stop doing anything that generates some negative comments on Twitter, she might as well quit the business. There are also a lot of positive comments. This is nothing new.
    I agree!!! WHO CARES about the HATERS? HATERS will always be HATERS!!!

BRILLIANT CAREER was often the RESIDUAL RESULT of "opportunistic experimentation" and "purposeful accidents" - "Try A Lot Of Stuff And Keep What Works". Carrie has evolved into a "COLLECTION OF HEALTHY BRANCHES" - "well positioned TO PROSPER" - in an ever-changing MUSIC MARKET "ENVIRONMENT".

Carrie's performance is EPIC - "INDESCRIBABLE" - "THE BEST OF THE BEST". So, WHO CARES???

This is Carrie's NEVER-ENDING JOURNEY - of good old-fashioned discipline and best and hardest work and the PURSUIT of an EVER-HIGHER STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Sp proud of her - she did such an awesome job - loved her youthful excitement!!!!
    bluetb4, mbh, rainbow1 and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    Faith Hill's version sounds so Karaoke-ish next to Carrie's.
    I disagree. Faith was great even though I think Carrie's version is much better.

Concert Stars
    What shocked me is the amount of rabid stans Faith has!? Are we sure they are even Faith fans? Seems more like they are Carrie haters pretending to like Faith for an excuse to trash her. Does Faith even HAVE that many fans? I never saw Faith trend on twitter before tonight. Odd. Carrie trended too- but I didn't expect Faith to.

I guess we can expect the same lame comments from
    Sound of Music haters: " Julie Andrews is so much better than Carrie", etc. I hope they don't watch if they hate her that much. Lol

A lot of the haters think that NBC fired Faith and replaced her with Carrie- so they are mad and taking it out on Carrie unfairly. I tried to tell them Faith quit- but people never want to hear the truth anymore. All they want to do is lash out first, think later...and have no remorse. I admit that at first it really shocked me that she was getting so many negative comments-- but then I realized that (a) People hate change; (b) Faith's fans don't have much else to cheer for right now since she is not doing much in music and has not for awhile. So this is all they had- SNF- and they are being really unreasonable; (c) They are not even close to accurate in their criticism: Some just say Faith > Carrie. lmao But others try to say Faith's version was more intense and more energetic. Like- WHAT!!!!! word was so appropriate right now. lol Carrie's version is much more upbeat/energetic than Faith's. What are they talking about??? Haters are just blind to the truth. They see and hear what they want. One Faith fan even said not hot. Like- are you crazy?

Hil, mbh, nccountrygal and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^My guess that they aren't necessarily Faith fans. They are probably posing as her fans as to disparage Carrie, and probably have multiple user names. Not worth time and energy worrying about it. We all know Carrie did an amazing job and the haters will quiet down. The truth always prevails, as well as the TALENT! Go Carrie! :-)
    rainbow1, mbh, bluetb4 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    What shocked me is the amount of rabid stans Faith has!? Are we sure they are even Faith fans? Seems more like they are Carrie haters pretending to like Faith for an excuse to trash her. Does Faith even HAVE that many fans? I never saw Faith trend on twitter before tonight. Odd. Carrie trended too- but I didn't expect Faith to.

I guess we can expect the same lame comments from
    Sound of Music haters: " Julie Andrews is so much better than Carrie", etc. I hope they don't watch if they hate her that much. Lol

A lot of the haters think that NBC fired Faith and replaced her with Carrie- so they are mad and taking it out on Carrie unfairly. I tried to tell them Faith quit- but people never want to hear the truth anymore. All they want to do is lash out first, think later...and have no remorse. I admit that at first it really shocked me that she was getting so many negative comments-- but then I realized that (a) People hate change; (b) Faith's fans don't have much else to cheer for right now since she is not doing much in music and has not for awhile. So this is all they had- SNF- and they are being really unreasonable; (c) They are not even close to accurate in their criticism: Some just say Faith > Carrie. lmao But others try to say Faith's version was more intense and more energetic. Like- WHAT!!!!! word was so appropriate right now. lol Carrie's version is much more upbeat/energetic than Faith's. What are they talking about??? Haters are just blind to the truth. They see and hear what they want. One Faith fan even said not hot. Like- are you crazy?
    Exactly! They are fans of Taylor, Miranda and Kelly!
    Hil, rainbow1, teesharky and 2 others like this.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The only critcism I had is that I did not think the production lend itself on focusing on the teams playing that partculiar night and that is what gets the people excited. Carrie did great and of course always look great as well. I am looking forward to next week.

Here's a interesting tweet (they work for WWE)

The Bella Twins ‏@nicoleandbri 1m Love @carrieunderwood not the @Giants or @dallascowboys Philly girl at heart! @Eagles #SNF #FlyEaglesFly

Of you don't know who they are: The Bella Twins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brie dates Daniel Bryan
    Nikki dates John Cena
    They work for WWE

Concert Stars
    Guys we are losing in a poll on RW badly to Faith for who did it better. This is insane! Carries version is so much better ! I dont understand the hate!

Concert Stars
    ^^Voting!

Concert Stars
    Please vote! See Carrie Underwood's 'Sunday Night Football' theme | The Music Mix | EW.com are losing badly to Faith! Please vote !
    rainbow1 and utlovescarrie like this.

•  
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast