• 2 Post By gaycarebear
  • 1 Post By AdamJ

Thread: Carrie Underwood Is The Voice Of A New Opry Campaign

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Carrie Underwood Is The Voice Of A New Opry Campaign

Carrie Underwood Is The Voice Of A New Opry Campaign

August 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM (PT)

Carrie Underwood

ARISTA NASHVILLE's CARRIE UNDERWOOD is the voice of a new GRAND OLE OPRY radio campaign, which begins airing next WEEK in regional markets and on the nationally syndicated "AMERICA'S OPRY WEEKEND."

In the campaign, UNDERWOOD reflects on her recent 5th anniversary celebration with the OPRY (NET NEWS 5/9).

Carrie Underwood Is The Voice Of A New Opry Campaign | AllAccess.com

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Here's more articles that have more information about this.

Carrie Underwood hosts new Grand Ole Opry radio advertising campaign

Published: August 14, 2013 by Brandy McDonnell

Carrie Underwood performs during the Aug. 10 Grand Ole Opry show. (Photo by Mark Mosrie for the Grand Ole Opry)

Checotah native Carrie Underwood is the voice of a new Grand Ole Opry radio campaign to begin airing next week in regional drive markets as well as on the Opry’s nationally syndicated radio program America’s Opry Weekend, according to a news release.

In the campaign, the six-time Grammy winner reflects on her recent fifth anniversary celebration as an Opry member and also invites radio audiences to visit Nashville and to stay connected to the Opry via its mobile app.

During an Opry performance earlier this summer, Underwood viewed an on-stage video reel of the past five years of Opry appearances. The superstar reacted, “It’s so hard to believe it’s been five years, but what an amazing five years it has been. Just watching that video, I was getting a little teary-eyed, thinking about how I felt when all of that was happening. And I still feel that blessed and that honored to be on this stage.”

Underwood performed her seventh Opry sold-out show of the summer this last Saturday, Aug. 10.

In addition, the Oklahoma native’s July 6 Opry performance was shown via satellite at Toby Keith’s sold-out Oklahoma Twister Relief Concert at the University of Oklahoma.

The Grand Ole Opry is presented by Humana. Opry performances take place every weekend of the year. The Tuesday Night Opry continues through Dec. 11. To plan an Opry visit, call (800) SEE-OPRY or log on to Grand Ole Opry - Opry.com.

About the Grand Ole Opry
    The Grand Ole Opry presents the best in country music live every week from Nashville, Tenn. Celebrating 87 years of entertainment, the Opry can be heard on 650 WSM-AM, SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio, and opry.com. The syndicated weekly program, America’s Opry Weekend, airs on country radio stations across America. The Grand Ole Opry is owned by Ryman Hospitality Properties (NYSE: RHP). For more information, visit opry.com.

-BAM

newsok.com/carrie-underwood-hosts-new-grand-ole-opry-radio-advertising-campaign/article/3871961

Concert Stars
    awesome news...thanks for letting us know!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Awesome! Carrie makes the Opry proud. I am thrilled they decided to make her a member all those years ago.

Where's Miranda? Heh. I know, I know. She's not an Opry member, but since the industry keeps shoving her on us...you know. Hehe. Female Vocalist here we comeeeeee
    AdamJ and rainbow1 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    Where's Miranda? Heh. I know, I know. She's not an Opry member, but since the industry keeps shoving her on us...you know. Hehe. Female Vocalist here we comeeeeee
    The shoving has just served to shove me away even more. Good to see you back here Jason. I have missed you and Ann and your articles. Hope you are doing well...Off to work now.....
    rainbow1 likes this.

•