Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood Co-Hosting Good Morning America Next Week! :)

Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Co-Hosting Good Morning America Next Week! :)

credit to Rainbow for this great find! Carrie will be on both GMA and Kelly/Michael next week to promote the DVD! yay!

And watch the video- cuz Renee - our resident CFer- is on it!

Wednesday Video Spotlight: Carrie Underwood plans TV appearances to promote "Blown Away Tour: Live" DVD release | News OK

Wednesday Video Spotlight: Carrie Underwood plans TV appearances to promote "Blown Away Tour: Live" DVD release

Published: August 7, 2013 by Brandy McDonnell 0

Checotah Carrie Underwood will celebrate the release of her live concert DVD next week.

On Monday, Underwood will join the anchors of “Good Morning America” as a special guest host on America’s No. 1-rated morning news broadcast, and on Tuesday, she will be a guest on “Live! with Kelly & Michael.”

The 2005 “American Idol” winner also will perform on the “CMA Music Festival: Country’s Night To Rock” special that will air Monday on ABC. Her “The Blown Away Tour: Live” DVD releases Tuesday.

“The Blown Away Tour: Live” DVD, features nearly 100 minutes of performance footage, including many of Carrie’s No. 1 singles, with such favorites as “Before He Cheats,” “Jesus, Take the Wheel,” “Two Black Cadillacs,” and the album title track that inspired her tour name, “Blown Away.” The live concert was directed by Christian Lamb and produced by Domenic Cotter.

Check out the sneak preview posted above; the DVD concert track listing is after the break.
    Alongside the performance footage are exclusive bonus clips, produced and directed by Todd Cassetty, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the tour, including interviews with Carrie and Raj Kapoor, tour director responsible for the large production and effects that defined the remarkable visual elements of “The Blown Away Tour.”

Additional content includes a photo gallery, as well as all four of the music videos from Carrie’s platinum-certified “Blown Away” album: “Good Girl,” “Blown Away,” “Two Black Cadillacs,” and “See You Again.”

DVD audio for “The Blown Away Tour: Live” will be in Dolby 5.1 and stereo.

“The Blown Away Tour: Live” is available for pre-order at Blown Away Live DVD.
    Carrie’s remarkable “Blown Away Tour” launched in the spring of 2012 and continued through May 23, 2013, for a total of 112 dates in 110 cities, six countries, and three continents, playing for more than 1,000,000 fans and selling out every concert this year.

Carrie’s two previous headline tours, 2008’s “Carnival Ride Tour” and 2010’s “Play On Tour,” performed for a combined total of nearly 250 shows with 2.2 million fans in attendance. She wrapped 2008, 2010, and 2012 as the top female country touring artist.

Since releasing her debut album in 2005, Carrie has sold more than 15 million albums and placed 17 No. 1 singles on the charts, 8 of which she co-wrote. Her current album, “Blown Away,” made history by debuting at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums Chart, making Carrie only the second country artist in the 47-year history of the chart to have each of their first four albums debut at No. 1. The now-platinum-selling “Blown Away” album also debuted at No. 1 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart, making Carrie only the second country artist in history to have three consecutive albums debut at #1. She is a six-time Grammy winner, a two-time Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year, a three-time Country Music Association and ACM Female Vocalist winner, and a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry.

The complete DVD concert track listing:
    “Good Girl”
    “Undo It”
    “Wasted”
    “I Told You So”
    “Two Black Cadillacs”
    “Last Name”
    “Temporary Home”
    “Jesus, Take the Wheel” / “How Great Thou Art”
    “Cowboy Casanova”
    “Get Out Of This Town”
    “Nobody Ever Told You”
    “All-American Girl”
    “One Way Ticket”
    “Leave Love Alone”
    “Flat on the Floor”
    “See You Again”
    “Cupid’s Got a Shotgun”
    “Before He Cheats”
    “I Know You Won’t”
    “Blown Away”
    -BAM

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    AWESOME. Lots of promotion next week.Hopefully she gets a sales boost!
    teesharky, rainbow1 and cmarieu like this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie week is coming up!!!! CAn't wait!!!!
    Cathie Wynkoop likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm of a mind that Carrie just might announce that she and Brad are co hosting the CMAs on Monday.:-)
    The awards are on ABC.
    rainbow1 and DaisyTweets like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^That would be great. What if Brad makes an appearance as a "surprise" performer/guest??

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I watch GMA daily and they usually have the special guest co-host on for the whole second hour. And they're usually involved with alot of stuff. Brad was a co-host earlier this year. And if memory serves me correctly, he performed but I remember he had a really great time.

I hope Robin is there (since her recent illness, she's not back fulltime quite yet) as I believe Carrie and her have a special friendship!
    liveasong likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love Robin Roberts so much. Hope she's there.
    Becca

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Robin's going to be on vacation the next 3 weeks.
    She's heading to Hawaii tomorrow.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Robin's going to be on vacation the next 3 weeks.
    She's heading to Hawaii tomorrow.
    OH rats I guess I missed hearing about that. Oh well, I'm glad that she's going as I think she deserves it after the past 1 1/2 yr. that she's had. Oh well, I know that Carrie will be welcomed with open arms by the rest of the group.

Concert Stars
    Oh so exciting! Can't wait to see her!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yay! Lots of Carrie to look forward to. I can't wait to see all the photos/videos from her appearances. Excited for the DVD release on Tuesday.
    abbeyjones18 likes this.

Tomorrow!! What time?? Is it the whole show or a part of it when Carrie's co-hosting?

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Unless I missed it, I found it odd they didnt announce CMA co-hosts this morning when they showed and talked about Carrie n Brad hosting the show the last 4 years!

So this Kelly & Michael show on right now, Carrie is on it tomorrow? hopefully she sings SYA!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    Unless I missed it, I found it odd they didnt announce CMA co-hosts this morning when they showed and talked about Carrie n Brad hosting the show the last 4 years!

So this Kelly & Michael show on right now, Carrie is on it tomorrow? hopefully she sings SYA!
    One news at a time, concentrate first about her DVD, then maybe after release I'm sure about her co-hosting the CMA Awards, thats why she has a publicist, guys they know more than us, dont tell all your news at the same
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie's a natural on TV.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post

they did say they haven't ruled it out
    I wonder if Carrie's waiting to get a rehearsal schedule for SOM and to see if they can work around the CMAs

ABC has a bit of video up from this morning
    Carrie Underwood 'GMA' 2013: Country Music Star Delivers 'Pop News' for 'GMA | Video - ABC News
    Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    they did say they haven't ruled it out
    I wonder if Carrie's waiting to get a rehearsal schedule for SOM and to see if they can work around the CMAs

ABC has a bit of video up from this morning
    Carrie Underwood 'GMA' 2013: Country Music Star Delivers 'Pop News' for 'GMA | Video - ABC News
    Or that is Carrie's coy way of saying that she is not able to confirm that until the official announcement comes out.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    Or that is Carrie's coy way of saying that she is not able to confirm that until the official announcement comes out.
    well Carrie really said nothing, it was in the video piece they showed that they haven't rules out a 6th year.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    So how did she do? At work and got it taped. I saw the puppy pop segment online as cap is up on their site-and she did great! but how did she do otherwise?

I heard they asked her about AG gag bill. How did she handle that discussion? Tx.

adore her outfit!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    she did great! there was a snafu with the teleprompter which can see in this video, but not Carrie's fault.

another video , about the dvd

Carrie Underwood Interview 2013: Country Singer on Flood Relief, Moving to NYC | Video - ABC News

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast