Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Carrie to start next album after The Sound of Music is over

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    suppose we get a Christmas cd in 2014 to tide us over till cd # 5, which I guess would be cd # 6 really. I think I could live with that.

awesome (:

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    suppose we get a Christmas cd in 2014 to tide us over till cd # 5, which I guess would be cd # 6 really. I think I could live with that.
    I was kinda thinking that we'd get the Christmas cd when the first baby came. Either during the pregnancy or after she's had it.

I think she's going to pay close attention to see how Hillary does with her new daughter or even Jennifer Nettles with her little guy. Jennifer has been able to work on her new solo project and her little guy is like 6 or 7 months old now. But I think the key for any future Fisher children is Mike.

rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie's first 3 albums came out within 2 years of each other: Some Hearts (Fall 2005), Carnival Ride (Fall 2007), and Play On (Fall 2009). She took a little more time with Blown Away and instead of it coming out in Fall 2011 it came out in Spring 2012. And if I had to guess I'd say there will probably be another 2 1/2 year gap between Blown Away and album 5. That means album 5 would come out in Fall 2014 which makes sense. She'll start working on album 5 as soon as she's done with TSOM, probably in the very beginning of 2014. It would be return to form since we are so used to Carrie's albums being released in the Fall.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    The album ain't coming out til 2015.But I'd love to be wrong.lol

When you say "2015" you better mean January 1st!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    I don't think "babies" are ever in Carrie's head - only in her fan's and Mike's and Mike knows he has to retire before that happens. So his career will indicate when the babies may start to play a part in their lives.
    Agree! Lol he would miss so much right now due to his intense road schedule etc.... Especially since Carrie is ( thankfully) not a 1950s stay at home mom. Lol so he would rarely see the baby right now.
    cmarieu likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    I'd say the spring of 2015 like Ba.

I don't think "babies" are ever in Carrie's head - only in her fan's and Mike's and Mike knows he has to retire before that happens. So his career will indicate when the babies may start to play a part in their lives.
    I agree with you and I think Carrie is also expecting more probably because she'll take a break to stay with family, a big break.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    I need her to collaborate with David Guetta.

Shoot me.
    I don't know who that is - so I won't shoot you

(But I have an uneasy feeling that I wouldn't want to know who that is...)
    liveasong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    I don't know who that is - so I won't shoot you

(But I have an uneasy feeling that I wouldn't want to know who that is...)
    You dont know who David Guetta is!!???

oh my gos.jpg

lol
    liveasong likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ I don't either.

just looked him up ,please Carrie no.

I'm glad that Carrie's confirmed that she will be free to start working on the next album.

She says "I don’t know what the next album is going to sound like" - which suggests that her ideas for themes and stylistic direction are still very open (and inevitably invites speculation as to what direction she might take)

The one possible clue in the article is the comment:
    "I may take a different approach, a more simple approach on the next one - I don't know

(It wasn't entirely clear to me whether that comment was intended to apply primarily to the style of the next album, or to the visual production aspects of the next tour, since both were mentioned in that section of the article - but obviously the two are likely to be linked. Having been particularly impressed by her "stripped down" acoustic performances of "Blown Away" on UK television, and by her performances on the songwriters' night, I would look forward to her trying a simpler performance approach.)

However, even if she does go for simpler production, I would hope she still goes for strong, boldly themed songs that build on the more adventurous side of "Blown Away".

Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    You dont know who David Guetta is!!???

oh my gos.jpg

lol
    If you've seen a few of my posts, it may be no surprise that neither of us often knows who on earth the other one is talking about, lol

And, yes - I thought it wouldn't be long before Taylor Swift got a mention in this thread, lol
    simonplay likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Agree! Lol he would miss so much right now due to his intense road schedule etc.... Especially since Carrie is ( thankfully) not a 1950s stay at home mom. Lol so he would rarely see the baby right now.
    And for some reason I have the feeling Mike is going to be the parent that will cook, change the diapers, wake up in the middle of the night...not that I'm calling Carrie lazy lol, but I get that vibe from him, so he wants/needs to be there.
    rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    Me and Manchs want Carrie to record a song like this:

^ Me too!
    liveasong likes this.

I'm unsure what to say about David Gueta. I just know one thing Carrie Underwood can sing anything in any genre and will continue fantastic.
    liveasong and PRGuy79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    I'm glad that Carrie's confirmed that she will be free to start working on the next album.

She says "I don’t know what the next album is going to sound like" - which suggests that her ideas for themes and stylistic direction are still very open (and inevitably invites speculation as to what direction she might take)

The one possible clue in the article is the comment:
    "I may take a different approach, a more simple approach on the next one - I don't know

(It wasn't entirely clear to me whether that comment was intended to apply primarily to the style of the next album, or to the visual production aspects of the next tour, since both were mentioned in that section of the article - but obviously the two are likely to be linked. Having been particularly impressed by her "stripped down" acoustic performances of "Blown Away" on UK television, and by her performances on the songwriters' night, I would look forward to her trying a simpler performance approach.)

However, even if she does go for simpler production, I would hope she still goes for strong, boldly themed songs that build on the more adventurous side of "Blown Away".

Like "Oklahoma Wind," for example.
    Farawayhills likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Maybe not, but she's a planner so I can only assume that she would be thinking ahead of when it might be a "good time".
    abbeyjones18 likes this.

•  
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast