• 2 Post By liveasong
  • 7 Post By MelissaD
  • 1 Post By Manchs
  • 1 Post By gocountrymusic
  • 5 Post By MelissaD
  • 3 Post By liveasong
  • 1 Post By carebear4eva
  • 1 Post By liveasong

Thread: Perez Hilton: Carrie Underwood is Unstoppable! 2 Black Cadillacs Hits #1 On Charts!

Concert Stars

Perez Hilton: Carrie Underwood is Unstoppable! 2 Black Cadillacs Hits #1 On Charts!

Carrie Underwood Is Unstoppable! Two Black Cadillacs Single Hits No. 1 On The Charts! | PerezHilton.com

rrie Underwood Is Unstoppable! Two Black Cadillacs Single Hits No. 1 On The Charts!

3/19/2013 11:03 PM ET | Filed under: Music MinuteCarrie Underwood

Oh SHIZZ!
    Carrie Underwood’s latest single Two Black Cadillacs hit No. 1 this week on the Mediabase country airplay charts! That makes this Carrie’s 17th No. 1 single since her career first began!
    What’s more? Two Black Cadillacs is also her 8th track to reach No. 1 as a songwriter. AND the track’s video has sat at the top spot of GAC’s Top 20 Countdown for a total of three weeks.
    The country crooner is set to perform at the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, where she stands a chance at winning the Female Vocalist of the Year and Album of the Year awards!
    Can’t stop this chick!
    P.S. Have you heard about her NEW single yet?!
    [Image via WENN.]

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Legend.
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

Concert Stars
    Lots of nasty comments over there. You know people are dumb when they reference Wikipedia as a fact lol

btw, there is no way to look up previous number ones on mediabase is there?

Concert Stars
    Yeah, um, Taylor Swift trolls. Bye.

Concert Stars
    freaking amazing!!

whats up with all those nasty comments?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Lmao, you guys don't honestly believe that those comments are really from all different people, do you? It's clearly the same #PRESSED loser that keeps posting under a different "guest" name just to give the impression that there are sooooooo many other people that share its thinking. They are doing this on youtube as well, on a larger scale than EVER lately.
    You've never noticed how the SAME troll usernames always conveniently appear at the EXACT same time, posting different variations of the SAME comments over and over again - back to back, and often in reply to one another? It's the workings of a very sick, very twisted, VERY depraved TS fan. His name is Ben and I LEGITIMATELY believe that he has some very serious deep-seated psychological issues.

Just look at the comments in this vid:

Carrie Underwood's Good Girl - YouTube

^Those are the same usernames that appear like CLOCKWORK in all of Carrie's videos, always at the EXACT same time. Even notice how many of the usernames are very very similar? They also "thumbs up" their own comments and "thumbs down" the video rating.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaD View Post
    Lmao, you guys don't honestly believe that those comments are really from all different people, do you? It's clearly the same #PRESSED loser that keeps posting under a different "guest" name just to give the impression that there are sooooooo many other people that share its thinking. They are doing this on youtube as well, on a larger scale than EVER lately.
    You've never noticed how the SAME troll usernames always conveniently appear at the EXACT same time, posting different variations of the SAME comments over and over again - back to back, and often in reply to one another? It's the workings of a very sick, very twisted, VERY depraved TS fan. His name is Ben and I LEGITIMATELY believe that he has some very serious deep-seated psychological issues.

^Those are the same usernames that appear like CLOCKWORK in all of Carrie's videos, always at the EXACT same time. Even notice how many of the usernames are very very similar? They also "thumbs up" their own comments and "thumbs down" the video rating.
    Lmao I love you.
    MelissaD likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Wow those (or that) troll (s) is persistent. I hope they put as much time into their homework as they do in commenting on these blogs. Some really disgusting comments. I'm actually regretting reading them.
    teesharky likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    The guy is so bat**** crazy off-his-rocker that he actually uploads OTHER people's bootleg vids from Carrie's concerts (claiming them to be his own) and TRASHES the show in the description, stating how he's a "Carrie fan" and that he was so disappointed in her live show. Then he enlists the services of his other multiple personalities to post in the comments section - also claiming to have been in attendance of the show - going on and on about how terrible it was. The child is a certified psychopath. I honestly want to know who let it out of its strait jacket and gave it internet privileges?
    carriefan13, judes, Manchs and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    I know Melissa. I would hit him so bad if I could.
    thunder92, teesharky and ydumarp like this.

Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    why are we even wasting time worrying about what one juvenile thinks? No one else believes what they say, so we shouldn't worry about 'defending' Carrie since this person obviously has no credibility. They are just trying to get a rise out of us. Don't fall for it! We are better than that, aren't we?

Concert Stars
    The guy is so bat**** crazy off-his-rocker that he actually uploads OTHER people's bootleg vids from Carrie's concerts (claiming them to be his own) and TRASHES the show in the description, stating how he's a "Carrie fan" and that he was so disappointed in her live show. Then he enlists the services of his other multiple personalities to post in the comments section - also claiming to have been in attendance of the show - going on and on about how terrible it was. The child is a certified psychopath. I honestly want to know who let it out of its strait jacket and gave it internet privileges?

Since he's been doing it for 6 years now every day non stop it really makes me wonder if he is not paid by someone's label - I don't think any fan no matter how obsessive he is about an artist would spend all their time dissing another artist and with such extreme measures - anyone having 80 different usernames who goes on every article and video of Carrie's to post negatively surely reads as PAID

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    Since he's been doing it for 6 years now every day non stop it really makes me wonder if he is not paid by someone's label - I don't think any fan no matter how obsessive he is about an artist would spend all their time dissing another artist and with such extreme measures - anyone having 80 different usernames who goes on every article and video of Carrie's to post negatively surely reads as PAID
    ...or just pathologically insane. I think that your theory is a lot more comforting and logically palatable than the notion that this man is in fact a certifiable lunatic acting on his own accord and own initiative - so I HOPE that you're correct. But sadly, I am leaning more toward the idea that this person is indeed very, very ill. I hope that Carrie lives in a gated community. This guy has a very sick, very frightening obsession with her. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if he's already met her before. -shudders-

Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    I know Melissa. I would hit him so bad if I could.
    Now, now, Bernard. Violence is never the answer.

But if you WERE to choose violence, I do hope it'd be more than a "hit". #LouisvilleSlugger
    liveasong likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Now, now, Bernard. Violence is never the answer.

But if you WERE to choose violence, I do hope it'd be more than a "hit". #LouisvilleSlugger
    #LouisvilleSlugger is SO 2006/2007, Aayush!

#TwoBlackCadillacs is the way to go in 2013!
    carriefan13 likes this.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    Legend.
    Legend wait for it..........dary

Junior Carrie Follower phyllis_0227's Avatar

I can just see this person sitting at a computer googleing )sp?) Carrie Underwood to comment on everything. What an amazing accomplishment. What a sad life..... Still LMAO at this image... bent over keyboard typing, sweating, anxious

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    ...or just pathologically insane. I think that your theory is a lot more comforting and logically palatable than the notion that this man is in fact a certifiable lunatic acting on his own accord and own initiative - so I HOPE that you're correct. But sadly, I am leaning more toward the idea that this person is indeed very, very ill. I hope that Carrie lives in a gated community. This guy has a very sick, very frightening obsession with her. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if he's already met her before. -shudders-
    Ive actually had a similar thought before. If this really is one person his level of persistence is pretty scary. Im sure Carrie lives in a gated community and has security at appropriate times. I wouldnt be surprised if her team doesnt know exactly who he is so they can keep an eye on him. The vast majority of internet trolls are harmless so hopefully he gets all his anger out through his keyboard. Unfortunately I think it more likely that he is unstable than he is on somebody's payroll simply becasuse he is so redundant and so illogical that he doesn't have any credibiity whatsoever. (Its kind of amusing actually. If he cant find any way to twist a story to make it sound negative he just claims its a lie.)

•